• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Can you ride out bupe withdrawal with oxys??

I think what everyone are trying to tell you is that as an on and off opiod addict you might get on the on side again by taking oxy.

And while oxy will help you for the next 9 days if you continue to take one per day, you wont just wake up on day 10 and feel fantastic, you’ll feel exactly as you would on day 10 without bupe anyway, possibly even worse.
I don't rlly see it getting worse with his amount . In some cases they also use phenobarbital to withdrawal people from certain benzo's . So you might apply that to everything which isn't the case .

What withdrawal symptoms do you notice and after how long did they start after taking the last dose ?
1 day after last dose there was nothing, felt fine. 2nd day I started feeling weak, tired, hot/cold flashes, and muscle aches. 3rd day was same except i also got insomnia real bad, I slept 3 hrs then tossing and turning with restless legs in 1-2hr waves kinda. I got to lay in bed all day though which helped a bit. 4th day was same as 3rd but seemed to ease up a little. Then I took a 5mg oxy and felt even a bit better.

I'll let you know how today goes which will be my 5th day. I'm not taking any oxy till I see how bad the withdrawals still are.

Thanks for asking and if you have anymore questions please let me know.

I know subs and oxys hit the same receptors, but what I don't understand is how there are different withdrawal timelines and symptoms for different opiates.

So far no one has answed my question with certainty. If anyone knows the science or has done this before please let me know asap before I potentially screw up my withdrawal timeline.

Thanks so much to every single one of you who gave me an answer so far 😊

1 day after last dose there was nothing, felt fine. 2nd day I started feeling weak, tired, hot/cold flashes, and muscle aches. 3rd day was same except i also got insomnia real bad, I slept 3 hrs then tossing and turning with restless legs in 1-2hr waves kinda. I got to lay in bed all day though which helped a bit. 4th day was same as 3rd but seemed to ease up a little. Then I took a 5mg oxy and felt even a bit better.

I'll let you know how today goes which will be my 5th day. I'm not taking any oxy till I see how bad the withdrawals still are.

Thanks for asking and if you have anymore questions please let me know.
Good thats about the same as mine , but i do snort it so i feel wd will come up a little early compared to oral . You will make it man , i read its like 10 days and its still nothing compared to a bad gaba withdrawal in my opinion . I think i am alrdy stable on like 0,30 or something so its not that bad . But then again i never used high (opioide) maintenance doses . Never took more then 1mg recreational nasal roa which is probally like 1.5/1.8mg oral because of the higher bioavaliability of nasal roa .

This .. if this is the case i would definitely not do that . However are you sure its the case ? Like i was heavily addicted to ghb which comes from the gaba b receptor . I could perfectly fill it up with baclofen without any dependancy or rebound from it while at first i thought i would make things worse because i alrdy was gaba b receptor dependant . Well in the end the opposite appeared to be true so .
Baclofen is weaker than GHB, that’s how it’s different. And WD’s are a lot different than opiods so it’s nothing weird it helped you that much. I guess depending on level of addiction it mainly helped in a way that your brain isn’t in a to excited state (fuck it forgot technical term).

If you really want to get some benefits, mainly feeling as good as it’s possible once you stop 100% I would start skipping doses and/or lowering oxy dose even more. That way you really might feel a bit better than you would just stopping bupe.

Also, just don’t worry much, 1mg is not that much, you won’t have a really bad time. Just get something for sleep if you need it and something for anxiety if you need it. All other you can do is lifestyle changes and maybe some supplements.

You’ll be fine & dandy

I don't rlly see it getting worse with his amount . In some cases they also use phenobarbital to withdrawal people from certain benzo's . So you might apply that to everything which isn't the case .
Didn’t say it would get worse but that it’ll hardly help or not at all. But countless opiod addicts get similar ideas just to end up getting a bit more, a bit more to really ride it out and in the end fuck up more than get proper benefits.

Baclofen is weaker than GHB, that’s how it’s different. And WD’s are a lot different than opiods so it’s nothing weird it helped you that much. I guess depending on level of addiction it mainly helped in a way that your brain isn’t in a to excited state (fuck it forgot technical term).

If you really want to get some benefits, mainly feeling as good as it’s possible once you stop 100% I would start skipping doses and/or lowering oxy dose even more. That way you really might feel a bit better than you would just stopping bupe.

Also, just don’t worry much, 1mg is not that much, you won’t have a really bad time. Just get something for sleep if you need it and something for anxiety if you need it. All other you can do is lifestyle changes and maybe some supplements.

You’ll be fine & dandy
Thank bro I appreciate it! 😁

Everything has been going good so far, I'm on day 7 of sub withdrawals. Just some insomnia and bit of fatigue nothing to bad.

Thank bro I appreciate it! 😁

Everything has been going good so far, I'm on day 7 of sub withdrawals. Just some insomnia and bit of fatigue nothing to bad.
Deal with insomnia in most user-friendly as in brain-friendly way you can. Sleep is important and even more so to recover from addiction and refresh your brain for new victories :)