• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can you overdose on Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds (LSA)?

It would seem to me that od symptoms aren't impossible but psychedelics seem the safest physically from all types of drugs if you are worrying about dying from them. I mean purely psychedlic, not MDA or TMA for comparison as they hold also amphetamine qualities. But that doesn't mean psychological od isn't impossible in the terms of a bad trip which might result in just as much damage. I've heard from vasoconstriction with bromo-dragonfly but not with LSA. The chance you will go insane is much more prone than the possiblity that you will physically die from it.

Nobody ever really dies anyway, they just reincarnate. Have fun and be safe tripping. :)

LSAs cause vasoconstriction (in fact some of them are used for that purpose medically), and as such, it is much easier to overdose on HBWR seeds than on most other psychedelics if you decide "this probably won't work, I'm gonna eat a whole bunch", or perhaps you had a bad batch one time and ate 20 and it didn't do anything and then you get strong seeds the next time and eat 30 or something like that. Overdose symptoms include lack of blood to the extremities, which in extreme cases can result in limb amputations, and in the best case scenario would result in pain and discomfort.

By the way "LSA" is not actually a single compound, there are multiple lysergic acid amides in HBWR and morning glory seeds. I believe ergine is the main psychoactive one but there are several. Some of them cause more vasoconstriction than others. Personally I have had enough vasconstriction to make walking painful from HBWR before.

400 morning glory seeds gave me nausea and only a mild experience. An other time I took 10 HBWR seeds the day after a mushroom trip, noticed no nausea or trip at all by cross tolerance.