• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Can you help us figure out what the heck we are taking?

Well, I just managed to lose a very long post in which I detailed a history of which boards I've been active on and some of the many things I've investigated and/or tried in my 6 year search for something, some way to try & get my tolerance to my scripted meds low enough to be able to take them on an "as needed" basis. And now I just don't have it in me to to try & rewrite the whole story again.

All I really wanted to show you was that there is no way in hell that I am or ever would be a "shill". I don't know if this accusation makes me angry or if it just makes me sad....probably a bit of both. Good grief, people, think about it ~~~ would I have come in here and told the story of how my parcel is presently being detained by the FDA, how none of us have a clue what's in this stuff, that we don't even know the real name of the character who is running this show~~~Sheesh, if that's a "clever marketing ploy", I'd hate to see a stupid marketing ploy,lol !

The only reason I joined Bluelight is because I honestly respect the knowledge & intelligence of many of the members here.( I've often come here to read, but felt a bit too intimidated by what many times sounded like a bunch of chemistry profs going at it to join myself.) But when I saw Riverhaven start this thread about the CF mystery I decided to jump in too. Because pure & simple, we are stumped and hoped that some of you who seem to have a background in chemistry would become interested enough to help us figure it out. That's it, no other motive. If we've mentioned a few times how well the stuff works that's because this is precisely the reason it's driving us so crazy not knowing WHY or WHAT makes it work the way it does !

I don't know how else we could have told you guys about it so that you wouldn't have thought we were just a couple of shills. If you have any ideas about that please let me know! One thing is for certain, I'm not going to give up on this until I've "cracked the code ".

Apologies if you are sincere, but still, suspicion remains...

Doesn't the name "riverhaven" and "4everfree" sound like it came out of the same brain?

QUOTE=negrogesic;7524827]Apologies if you are sincere, but still, suspicion remains...

Doesn't the name "riverhaven" and "4everfree" sound like it came out of the same brain?[/QUOTE]

Haha...not unless River & I are in a "folie a deux", or perhaps I have multiple personality disorder & just haven't noticed it yet....8o

I know, I know that "4everfree" is a bit cheesy sounding, kind of like something an 8 year old girl in a Disney movie would would name her first pony. Two years ago I spent nearly 3 weeks withdrawing from methadone, after wearing those "liquid handcuffs" for 14 months. What I went through simply is not fathomable for anyone who hasn't been there. But throughout that hellish time I held on to this tiny spark of the "me" that I knew was still in there somewhere, somehow unscathed by it all, the part of myself that could never be imprisoned. So I've kept that as my screen name in honor of that free spirit I recognized in myself and that I've seen in so many others who have been there & came back to tell the story.

I don't know the story behind "Riverhaven's" name. And I accept your apology, and I also understand it if you still feel a bit suspicious. I think that many people have this fear of being a fool, they're afraid of looking stupid or naive, and with all the con artists out there battling for their share of the pie it's probably healthy to be a little suspicious !

I guess it's up to each individual to decide whether their suspicion is actually serving this purpose, or whether it might be doing the exact opposite.

Riverhaven didn't just register yesterday, he/she has been a member since May 2008 (regardless of the low post count). I remember talking to riverhaven about kratom a very long time ago, probably around a year ago, and reading about riverhavens previous abuse of fentanyl prior to using kratom.

I see no reason why this is a clever marketing ploy. Lets get back to discussion now, shall we?

Note: I am the vendor of CF5 and my product is still available but all products are now 50% OFF!!! Buy now before I am forced to reformulate once again :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Riverhaven didn't just register yesterday, he/she has been a member since May 2008 (regardless of the low post count). I remember talking to riverhaven about kratom a very long time ago, probably around a year ago, and reading about riverhavens previous abuse of fentanyl prior to using kratom.

I see no reason why this is a clever marketing ploy. Lets get back to discussion now, shall we?

Note: I am the vendor of CF5 and my product is still available but all products are now 50% OFF!!! Buy now before I am forced to reformulate once again :D

OMG, I couldn't stop laughing about your "vendor" statement! Thank you for that, I needed it.:)

^^^
Glad you got a laugh out of it. I believe that you guys are genuinely looking for answers though, it is rather interesting that the package is being held by the FDA right now....

It will be interesting to see what happens with that, if they just let it go or confiscate it.

Yeah, it sucks not knowing what they are doing, and I wonder why they (FDA)haven't contacted me, why it was that rep from Purolator who did....I didn't get any calls today either so I'm going to try & contact them tomorrow.

I'd like to comment that I am certain this is not an elaborate advertising scam.
There is a forum which I've been a part of for years, and many of that boards most senior and respected members (including mods) have used this formula, and I don't recall even one report which stated that it wasn't extremely effective. I admit to not having tried it myself, but I find it almost impossible to believe that so many of these members, who I have known for years, are conspiring together to promote the effectiveness of this product. These people seem genuinely blown away by how effective this formula is for opioid withdrawal.
I have been debating whether or not to order some and try it myself, but ironically, its the reports which state how effective this formula is, which leave me unsure about whether or not I want to try it. If this formula really is so effective at relieving opioid withdrawal, it makes me HIGHLY suspicious of the ingredients.
I would love for someone to correct me if I am wrong here, but AFAIK, there are no known substances which FULLY alleviate opioid withdrawal, other then opioids themselves or plants/compounds which contain an opioid. Kratom, of course only relieves withdrawal due to the opioid activity of some of its alkaloids. I am therefore very very suspicious that a formula such as this one, could be so effective at relieving withdrawal without containing an active opioid.

BTW- can anyone think of any exceptions to what I suggested above: That the only known substances which can fully alleviate opioid withdrawal are other opioids, or substances/plants containing opioids?-DG

agreed, this contains an opioid, there are some potent and uncontrolled opioids available commercially in China... fentanyl derivatives, tramadol, etonitazene derivatives are all available and cheap.

I supspect it may be a partial agonist/antagonist

^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, and there are a few further hints which should help to narrow down which opioid, or class of opioids it contains. We have to assume whatever is in this formula must have a high LD50. You have to imagine that many people out there are popping many more then the suggested dosage, thus something with a narrow margin of error (like fent analogs) would likely have people dropping like flies-so its prob not something like this.
Also, reports all seem to suggest that no real "high" is felt. If this is the case, then I agree with Vecktor, that it is likely a partial agonist. A full agonist capable of eliminating opioid withdrawal would almost certainly be "felt".
Lastly, one dose of this formula seems to hold people for the whole day. We can then safely assume that this is something with a very long half life/duration. Perhaps something like bupe (but orally active). There are just so many possibilities, it really will be impossible to pin it down unless its analyzed. -DG

we will have to await the analysis..

my instinct is that we are looking at LAAM or a similar methedone type compound. long duration minimal euphoria etc

Last edited:
Is it just me, or is anyone else afraid at the thought of consumer products marketed as herbal loaded with undeclared synthetics?

It's like patent medicines are coming back.

this thread stays open.

there is clearly an interesting opioid in this material.

if someone is dumb enough to try this stuff on the recommendation of some muppets on teh interweb then they deserve all they get.

nobody knows what is in this stuff, therefore DO NOT CONSUME.

keep on topic please, if anyone has anything worthwhile to add then feel free.

^^^^What makes you think it contains an opioid?

The site offers free samples, although you have to pay some shipping. I'd like to hear from someone who took it (aside from riverhaven, everfree, etc)....

^^^^^^^^^^
The fact that it seems to totally eliminate opioid withdrawal in all individuals who have tried it....
Do you know of anything in the world, other then an opioid, that could completely eliminate opioid withdrawal?

I understand that if the only mention youve seen of this formula is here on bluelight, then you would be right to be skeptical that these reports are might be shills. However, I have seen on several forums, from members Ive known for years, reports that are identical to the ones seen here.

interesting

i just wanted to chime in here and say that i took methadone for years at 100 mil or just below it and NEVER once did i feel high but just well. of course i was taking it for maintenance of an opiate habit - but i found it highly interesting that all the time that i was taking it and did not feel high at all - my friends and family would always tell me that i was nodding out and that they could all tell within a shadow of a doubt that i WAS high.

this leads me to believe that this is some methadone derivative - LAAM derivative (which i've been told has even less euphoria) but this would not explain non-opiate addicted people not feeling it at all really. BUT - i wanted to say that i have known non-opiate addicted people who tried 'done and claimed to feel nothing at all from it too... of course they only took about 20 mil (luckily) but still this should have been enough for them to 'feel' something i would think anyway.

maybe these non-opiate addicted people's brain chemistry is different - actually i'm sure it probably would be...

perhaps the amount of whatever it is is so small and somehow the other herbs work with it to make the effect stronger on opiate addicted people.

ok - with that said - i have no idea what it could be and i don't trust anything from china since they do not HAVE to disclose all of their ingredients on anything and you really can't be sure that it doesn't have lead in it or something...

i for one am convinced that china is trying to kill us... be careful =D

I'm glad to see th this thread hasn't been "locked", as the CF5 thread in another forum has been now. Bit of a shame, I thought, esp. after an excellent post by DG. Reason for locking was to prevent further controversy & speculation about the ingredients in the formula. I guess I just don't get it...lively debate has somehow become equated with "CF5 bashing"....why on earth that could be threatening to anyone, I don't know.

After I finished reading your long & well written post, Daddysgone, I had another thought about what other than an opiate/opioid could possibly alleviate withdrawals. Now I'm NOT suggesting that it could be Ibogaine, but I'm wondering if you or anyone here understands the mechanism involved in Ibogaine's known ability to completely eliminate opiate/opioid withdrawals ? I'm asking because I don't believe that Ibogaine is classified as an opiate, so HOW can it do what an opiate would do re withdrawal ? Is there anything in Ibogaine that could fill the opiate receptors ?( Apparently Ayahuasca has a similar effect on opiate withdrawals also, though not as pronounced.)

I've also heard that there are doctors in some European countries using what is called "Low dose Ibogaine therapy" to wean patients off opiates. They do not use a psychoactive dosage of Ibogaine, it's not at all the same as the better known large, one time dosage experience. They simply give the patient a small amount of Ibogaine over a period of weeks, in which time opiate dependency is reversed. Again, I'm not saying that there is any amount of Ibogaine in the CF5, I'm just very curious about this substance which is not an opiate but which eliminates Wds all the same.

Ratgirl, I was on methadone myself a couple of years ago and I will never forget the way I felt on that. CF5 did not feel like that at all.....even if that theory makes more sense than many. I could see it possibly containing a SMALL amount of a methadone or LAAM type of long lasting opiate~~~that would explain the withdrawal alleviation, the long lasting effects and the lack of a "high". But it still wouldn't explain why it is so easily tapered and then quit completely with little or no discomfort. It's getting quite interesting now because there are a few people who have been on the formula for weeks or months and they are now tapering and stopping it completely. So far all I have heard is that the people who stopped it completely felt a little tired & depressed for a couple of days and that was all. That part just doesn't jive with the usual opiate post~cessation experiences.

This is probably completely off, and not likely to be the ingredient, but the med that has always been the most interesting to me in terms of aiding opiate withdrawals is clonidine (it has a cousin that seems to be available in the UK as well, the might work even better, i forget the name).

It basically lowers your blood pressure, and it can have all sorts of novel off-label uses. I remember reading about one lady who used it to get over stage fright (low blood pressure means you don't get that wild fight-or-flight response).

Anyway, I had the pleasure of trying this substance, but I stupidly used it while I was taking opiates, instead of when I got sick. In conjunction with oxy, it really knocked me out, so I could definitely see how it could have helped with opi withdrawals.

Anyway, that just my two cents, probably way off topic too, but I always wondered why these drugs (i just found out the other is named Lofexidine) aren't more well known. Strangely enough, on the lofexidine wiki page it has a heading "Clinical similarities to methadone" you should check it out. The stuff doesn't look half bad off subject a bit.

Anyway, I am pretty sure that it can't be clonidine, as I have taken it, and it would most certainly have a noticeable effect (intense sleepiness, even "nodding out" if you will). But I just couldn't help myself from posting.

Also sorry if my post is messy/frazzled, I need sleep.

This could be one of a thousand things...

Its probably a combination drug (if it were a mu agonist?!); something like clonidine and methadone. However, I wouldnt be surprised if it was some weird opiate analog.