Can You Fax Acid?

I faxed some Ludes once........... Then I handed a beer to a friend through the phone.... I texted a weed hit to a chick.... So........Sure it can be done!!

i had huckleberry hound email me some DET last night.. man i love that dog

dude you could, like, multiply your trips and turn on the world man!

This is insane.

is it Proven yet?

next step is emailing acid.

I can't wait till they invent the teleporting machine.

that will be sweet

What do you mean wait? I just got a teleporter yesterday....it's this little box where I put liquids in and then set the timer for like an hour and when it goes off the liquid is gone!

Oh wait, that's just my microwave! Fuck, I wasted so much acid, thinking it was being teleported to my friends kitchens!

images

Will no one else come out and just say this is the stoopidest thing you've ever heard?!

Will no one else come out and just say this is the stoopidest thing you've ever heard?!

What are you talking about man? This shit works, it's the best if you use a copier too in your setup, that way you can make your own acid without a lab! Give it a try man, you'll be glad you did!

we are presently working on a way to text acid now... we're well beyond faxing <3

ok, i've worked out txting bong hits on my lg phone.
i got an lg with a tv antenae, u just switch it out with a mouthpiece attachment
i'm working out txting dmt hits, u know they are harsh and have been causing the phone to sputter and turn off
but i think acid and the fly compounds should be able to be txt real ez
and the phone acts like a normal phone, them narcs know nothing

better living thru chemistry and advanced electronices

This thing was here when I made my 1st BL account in '01, its like the zombie thread you can't kill it!!!! Although its still damn funny :)