Can You Fax Acid?

Special Ink..........Hmmm

Rogue Robot said:
special ink. duh!

If it were even possible to go to all the trouble of making "special ink" to reproduce a sheet of "faxed lsd"(!?!8o !?!), they would be taking just as big a legal gamble(or bigger) than if the sender were to simply mail the damn thing! If the person could get lsd 'analoge ink', certainly that person would probably have access to real lsd! Thereby avoiding the surveill-able electronic message sent to them.

I am still 50% assuming that you are simply f-ing around with this, as it seems so difficult to comprehend!
Well, gotta go.....I must now go to my kitchen wall-mounted replicator to have some dinner and some 75 year old single malt Scotch replicated!;)

LOL lyke i totally faxed acid this one time to my friend and he said it was the best shit he had evar had lol!!!

first -- how the HELL is this post still open... to the O.P. -- what the FUCK makes you think a FUCKING FAX would send the acid on the paper??!! really dude, think about this for a minute. fax machines able to send acid through phone lines??!!! come the fuck on dude.

Damn man -- I really hope the op was posting this as a joke, because I honestly didn't know that there were people that stupid in this world -- I mean there are some stupid fuckin people but..... God Damn....

At first I knew it was a joke, but when the dude was responding to kids joking around -- that made me think twice. I would be perfectly happy if the op came on here and said i was a fuckin idiot for thinking he was anyway serious -- but i really do think that there's the slightest chance in hell that he was serious.

if you really think he was serious, please step away from the computer and re-evaluate how different people have different types of humour. :|

this is still open because it's in the best of bluelight. usually something particularly useful or completely funny are added to that forum.

sheesh. get a sense of humour.

you have been trolled you have lost have a nice day

Fuckin knock it off guys, my sides are killing me!

Nothing can make me laugh like dumb shit I find on BL....what does that say about me I wonder?

T.

Rogue Robot said:
you're not as awesome as psyentist. sorry. :|

what? I'm confused but I know I have nothing to worry about because I have little competition in the awesomeness field.

-edit- oh, ic. I was just answering his question.

Little did I know that by doing this I inadvertently entered an awesomeness contest.

"On a scale from one to awesome, I'm super great."

Last edited:
so i got this new fax machine and the people at office max assured me that i could fax acid on it. is there anything that i need to do short of keeping it full of paper and ink?

so it is true that allah has created little few worthless animals and allow them to tend themselves :)