EMD Can we get a freakin' TECHNO thread or what?

Do you enjoy the very new strain of electro, kringle? Or more of an oldschool guy.. :)

I would dare to give unsolicited advice. Just some other 3l3eckto n20 huffer.

Mad rhytmic/breaks, galloping. really don't love this 'fuller' bandwith sounding 3lektr0. Joint is def. Only thing i wld change is the frequencies to make more space, more loneliness, cos the beats are wild personally i'm not into that full sounding elektro.
Some freqs just detract. Full sounding & elektro dont seem to happily ever after but just in my book. Dented dishevelled book.

I would dare to give unsolicited advice. Just some other 3l3eckto n20 huffer.

Mad rhytmic/breaks, galloping. really don't love this 'fuller' bandwith sounding 3lektr0. Joint is def. Only thing i wld change is the frequencies to make more space, more loneliness, cos the beats are wild personally i'm not into that full sounding elektro.
Some freqs just detract. Full sounding & elektro dont seem to happily ever after but just in my book. Dented dishevelled book.
Yeah I feel you. I don't mind at all personally, it's fast & fun, amazing for club nights

In case anyone wanted to make a trip to Moscow.
Brilliant in the club itself no doubt, on headphones ehm

Not pure techno but you'd wish your partner was as dirty as this. :rockon:

I didn't expect BL to be such an epic orgy of people with such rich musical tastes. Every time i turn around there is more kolor. I can't keep up, head spinning.

I'm going to duly check out everything in this thread, cos i love you techno freaks most of all :>

Do you enjoy the very new strain of electro, kringle? Or more of an oldschool guy.. :)

I think i'll be on that mission forever to discover obscure gems from the 80's old school electro. Always more astonishment in store!

But committed to new electro, always always :alien: Ha! Your channel omg <::> so much to check out.

What about yourself Buzz, you enjoy those old & new strains? Modern electro can be so strange idk how it hasn't oozed into the drivers seats of scientolojy, hollywood and every human alive ho ho ho
"now. i . have . a. vocoder"
"the. vocoder. will. turn. my. wishes. into a machine gun . ho ho ho.

Its a cool thing to chill here and share a passion. Gotta be grateful for these things, when i pause to take it in.

In case anyone wanted to make a trip to Moscow.
Brilliant in the club itself no doubt, on headphones ehm

Gotta gotta visit that place called Mother Russia. Calling to me.
Cheers for the mixes Arnold. Gonna wheel back to all this goodness :>