EMD Can we get a freakin' TECHNO thread or what?

I found this bomb yesterday in a used record box in a local store. classic early 90s acid techno :)

I'm new of the forum and I was having a look at the music section.
I have to admit that I'm pretty much confused about how music definitions! How is it possible to consider a song like the one above techno? :D
As the biggest part of the users is American (I'm not), I wanted to ask you if you do consider this techno song like this and I'm the one conused..
And, btw, I love the song and really have big respect both for Ananda and Eulberg. I had the pleasure of seing the two of them live and, well, they're just amazing.

wake the neighbors up with this one
headbanger.gif

There's some excellent tunes in this thread! Anyone know of any good techno/tech-house radio stations? This one is a great source for new tunes imo: http://laut.fm/chronisch_elektronisch

Could do with some more though :D

Not a radio station as such, but if you don't already know of it the boiler room mixes are a great resource for hearing amazing djs do heavy sets. For instance this by ben klock

that ben klock set is excellent, he's one of the best out there imo. saw him last fall in nyc and he blew my mind

^
wtf is that? vocal hard trance? slowed down happy hardcore? the only thing i know is that it has nothing to do with techno.

Heard Arnej do a techno set over the weekend. He opened with Get Up (Industrialyzer mix). Super banger!

^ Indeed. No one else does it quite like Rrose :-D proper psychedelic techno.

Also the latest stroboscopic artifacts v, ep 1 is immense

Last edited: