EMD Can we get a freakin' TECHNO thread or what?

yeah bradley produces some serious stuff. i have one of the do not resist the beat eps, dark as fuck :D

btw, du you have a soundcloud profile? if so, feel free to add me: http://soundcloud.com/acidophilusmilk/

i'm going to record a set with a friend of mine soon, because well, for promo you need one and my old sets are not that good.

Nah I'm not on soundcloud at the moment, I may be soon though - need to pull my finger out & actually record some mixes / finish some tunes ;) other hobby is taking up too much time at the moment haha

Had a listen though and you've got some nice tunes there. Are you working all in the box or outboard too?

do you mean, if i have hardware for production? yeah, i've recently got a MFB-503 drummachine (analog kick, snare and toms) and will soon receive a Doepfer Dark Energy II semi-modular analog synth. don't have any finished tracks with it though, because i'm pretty new in the hardware stuff.

thx for having a listen! :)

No worries, they're good tunes fella.

Yeah I have a MFB-503 as well - nice analogue drum machine, awesome for the price. Also using a moog phatty, tetra and virus ti too - proper into my synths :)

Heard good things about the Doepfer DEII, will be a good buy for sure.

Everyone please listen to this... 4 minutes onwards is straight up RIDICULOUS.

Hey, anyone know any good techno similar to Dusty Kid's Psika and Kore? I've been digging those tracks since I heard them and I want to find more techno like those.

New Rrose / Stroboscopic Artefacts. Nice nice nice :) <3

No sign of a vinyl release yet though

Nice, possibly my favourite tune of the Basic Channel back catalogue, although saying that didn't realise it was originally out on planet-e.

It's gotta be that or Cyrus - Inversions ;)

Yeah that one is pretty good too. I bought the Quadrant record today (2004 repress), so I'm pretty happy about it. :)