• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Can u smoke Valium?

I used to smoke benzos on foil back in my early days, works just fine ( I remember librium specifically)

Probably not.

Interestingly, you can smoke certain benzos in their pure form. Etizolam and flubromazolam vaporize well, the latter being quite dangerous and something I don't recommend attempting.

I met some people who added benzo pills to their joints. IIRC i could feel the benzo from the spliff, but it was probably wasteful. I don't see a point to this method at all. It seemed like a junky lifestyle thing, a cozy and maximized feeling of having several drugs at once. Benzos are best used orally.

To complicate matters, you can smoke a lot of things and get a mild effect.
You can smoke LSD. You get a buzz. However, it's prolly 1/20 (or less) of what you would get if you ate it.

LSD deteriorates at 98F (36C) so it is extremely unlikely that you will feel any effects if you "smoke it." It's much more fragile than DMT or shrooms in this regard (temperature). One would need to vaporize it at lover temps like Benzos, so doses laid in pills would be ones best bet at vaping.

Well, I've smoked microdot numerous times. Don't get me wrong, it's a waste.
However, you feel "something". It's a pleasant little trippy buzz... from something that would have you tripping nicely if you ate it.
I mentioned it only to communicate that a person might smoke something and "feel something" and think it was smokeable when actually they were burning up 95% of it.

Well, I've smoked microdot numerous times. Don't get me wrong, it's a waste.
However, you feel "something". It's a pleasant little trippy buzz... from something that would have you tripping nicely if you ate it.
Sorry, no. When you say "you" you're referring just to yourself. I agree with @Cheshire_Kat and maintain that you must be confusing a placebo effect with the effects of LSD as it would've been destroyed by the heat. Perhaps – and this is a stretch – but perhaps some degradation product / LSA-type compound made it to your system and across the BBB, but I doubt it, and anyway the dose would be insufficient AF. Just so anyone else reading this thread knows: you cannot smoke / vaporize LSD without destroying the molecule.

I mentioned it only to communicate that a person might smoke something and "feel something" and think it was smokeable when actually they were burning up 95% of it.
Or 100% in the case of LSD. Similarly, attempts to smoke mushrooms will only destroy the psilocin, psilocybin, baeocystin, nor-baeocystin, and any other related active compounds. On the flipside, I've vaped Mescaline, Allylescaline, 2C-B, 5-MeO-MiPT, 5-MeO-DiPT, 4-HO-MET, 4-HO-MiPT, 4-HO-EPT and a few other things, most of them requiring mixing into distilled water with a pinch of soda ash to render the compound freebase just prior to heating and inhalation.

Can you smoke Valium mixed with Cbd weed?
Waste of Valium. In theory it should kinda work, but as has been pointed out, you'll be smoking a bunch of bonding agent (microcrystalline cellulose) and lubricant (stearic acid) and that's likely to produce Benzo[a]Pyrene which is both a mutagen and a carcinogen. However, I've had success dissolving pure RC benzo powders into PG/VG e-juice to produce benzo vape carts. Be advised though: getting the dose/ratio right needs to be given careful consideration.

Just get some THC weed instead of CBD.

Sorry, no. When you say "you" you're referring just to yourself. I agree with @Cheshire_Kat and maintain that you must be confusing a placebo effect with the effects of LSD as it would've been destroyed by the heat. Perhaps – and this is a stretch – but perhaps some degradation product / LSA-type compound made it to your system and across the BBB, but I doubt it, and anyway the dose would be insufficient AF. Just so anyone else reading this thread knows: you cannot smoke / vaporize LSD without destroying the molecule.

Or 100% in the case of LSD. Similarly, attempts to smoke mushrooms will only destroy the psilocin, psilocybin, baeocystin, nor-baeocystin, and any other related active compounds. On the flipside, I've vaped Mescaline, Allylescaline, 2C-B, 5-MeO-MiPT, 5-MeO-DiPT, 4-HO-MET, 4-HO-MiPT, 4-HO-EPT and a few other things, most of them requiring mixing into distilled water with a pinch of soda ash to render the compound freebase just prior to heating and inhalation.

Waste of Valium. In theory it should kinda work, but as has been pointed out, you'll be smoking a bunch of bonding agent (microcrystalline cellulose) and lubricant (stearic acid) and that's likely to produce Benzo[a]Pyrene which is both a mutagen and a carcinogen. However, I've had success dissolving pure RC benzo powders into PG/VG e-juice to produce benzo vape carts. Be advised though: getting the dose/ratio right needs to be given careful consideration.

Just get some THC weed instead of CBD.
I was just curious about the ROA. I do sublingual, which is the best imo. Thx for the info

I've been doing LSD since 1965 and have seen folks try it unsuccessfully quite a few times. You probably got a placebo effect ;)
I will respectfully disagree. Placebo in me, when it does occur, lasts a short time. In other words, it doesn't remind me it's there once I've forgotten I took something.

I do want to reiterate that I'm not saying that you trip, just that you feel something. It's a wasteful and pointless practice

You've got 5 years on me as to the LSD consumption.

I don't even get why people snort pills. So wasteful. Cocaine is for snorting. Pills are for chewing up, swallowing, or maybe shooting. Weed is for smoking and/or eating.

What is so hard to understand about this?

I don't even get why people snort pills. So wasteful. Cocaine is for snorting. Pills are for chewing up, swallowing, or maybe shooting. Weed is for smoking and/or eating.

What is so hard to understand about this?
Just had 5mg liquid diazepam, I’ve used a needle to suck up The remainder using oxygenated/antiseptic water and am putting it on a cigarette as a wee experiment in ROA. I know sublingual is ideal, but I’m feeling scientific.

It worked perfectly and an ideal way to use Valium clandestinely. My script is legit though. Found a new favorite ROA. The nicotine and diazepam even you out. A depressant and a stimulant. A spliff speedball lol

Anyone tried with alprazolam or lorazepam?
Its part of my first-aid kit.
THanks in advanced!
💯💜