• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Can nodding make you loose your high?

Well when I first started taking it, it was great. It didn't just take the withdrawal away... I had energy, I had patience, it even felt euphoric. Even after taking it for 4 years it still made me feel like that. but now that its been 6+ years, not so much, even though I take 3x as much as I used to. Guess thats just classic tolerance. Yeah idk why heroin never worked for me, even though Morphine did. Heroin would take the sickness away but thats it. Bupe totally gave me more Euphoria. And yes I tried all kinds of heroin it wasn't just like a one time thing. Perhaps since its a pro-drug it metabolized in a different way idk.

But no its not like bupe fucked me up like fentanyl did but the functional and content feeling was really nice.

One aspect of bupe is that it is a partial agonist. That means the dose response curve levels out well below 100% receptor activation, hence the ceiling effect.

Another nuance is that opioids can elicit different effects at the same receptor by causing the receptor to activate two different second messenger pathways inside of the cell to different degrees. These pathways (beta arrestin and G-protein) are thought to produce different aspects of opioid effects.