• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can MDMA change your love/feeling about music?

I DESPISED electronic music my entire life, until the first time I discovered MDMA back in march of 2008. 5 EDCs, 4 Starscapes, 3 Holy Ships, and a bunch of other random festivals later, it completely consumes me now.

the first time i took mdma was september 2012. before then music was a big part of my life but i had never really been into or even aware of dance/rave music

since then, electronic music has absolutely consumed me. it's like a switch was flipped in my brain. i love pretty much all of it...classic house, techno, liquid, neurofunk, ambient, jungle, oldskool dubstep, some trance sometimes. the only stuff i really dislike is brostep, trap and big room EDM, and the former at least seems to have died off

it's been an awesome journey and just about all of my best memories from the last 18 months have come from raves and festivals. started learning to DJ about a month ago and it's going well, long may my journey continue...still many lifetimes worth of music out there waiting for me to discover... :)

this is EXACTLY the way I describe it to people.

Its like a an awakening.... Where has this been all my life, how have I missed this connection with music, all these new emotions, it's like maturing finally and seeing the world from a wise old mans point of view.