• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Can Kratom permanently stop working vs how can I get the magic back?

It was a crazy moment of realization: "infinite Heroin is not the answer to everything".
I am sure all opiate addicts have had this thought. (that endless heroin is the answer to everything lol) It has more weight coming from someone that has had as much as they wanted and still realized there is a ceiling. Profound words.

I knew someone that was prescribed oxycontin at 120 mgs a day back when it was prescribed very easily. Another friend said he was jealous and wished he could get that prescribed at that dose. And the person said it just looks glamorous. He did not feel anything from his 120 mgs, it only made him not be sick. So it is wise to remember there is a ceiling.

Myco you worry by nature. You will balance out. Too may things hitting that receptor to figure this out. Take a little break and enter slowly again. I will almost guarantee a reset.

I would first blame this on the state of the kratom market currently. Lots of bunk stuff going around. Batches vary tremendously from good to ineffective and full of side effects.

I recently got an extract from Kr8om brand as a free sample. It was fucking strong, and clean, felt like oxy. I immediately wanted more. Found the only other store who had more, paid a stupid price for more, and it was garbage with zero effect.

These companies are shipping out whatever they get and it's painfully clear they do not quality check or even care to. They would sell saw dust if that's what they got....

Permanent tolerance has always been a pseudoscience. After 10 years of heavy kratom use I still get euphoria and opi buzz if I take a tolerance break.

Kratom quality has gone down tremendously in the last few years.

Well, I'm happy to report that Kratom DOES still work for me.

I really didn't think that the problem could have been that my dose wasn't high enough, but that, possibly along with using the wrong strains and vendors, seems to have been the issue.

In the past, without a tolerance 2 grams was usually enough, which was all I was taking essentially, except for a "Kratom extract gummy" that I bought at a headshop and took which had zero effect. Everyone always says to avoid headshop kratom, and I usually had, but I can't believe that I paid $50 for something they said was super strong which did jack shit to me.

So today I decided to really mix it up and took 1.26 grams of both a green and white strain from one vendor and 1.26 of a red strain from another vendor, for a total of 3.8 grams, with a little food and a Black Seed Oil capsule first, and if anything the dose was too high and I'm a bit more sedated than I'd like to be now, but it damn sure still works, so I'm happy about that. Not like I like to allow myself to use kratom all the time, but I like to know it works when I want it to.

So, I have no idea why doses of around 2 grams actually made me feel bad, but it could have been that that vendor has shit kratom and that's why.