• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I take 6 Xanax bars with after drink 2Oz's of strong HydroCodone syurp?

If a mod decides to move the thread, that's fine. But I think the thread worked fine, I hope... You were going to take 12mg of Xanax, and instead took 4mg. Harm reduced, case closed, goodnight and goodluck!
Yep! Good night homie! Sleep nice man, & thanks for helping me out as much as you did and as fast as you did as well :). If I have any other questions or anything like that I'll post here where you can see it and if I have any problems I'll post them here as well on this thread ONLY.

And your welcome, at least you understand to be cautious and that's all we can ever hope for. I'm not saying btw that this discussion needs to be ended, if you have any concerns throughout the night, please don't hesitate to post.
Yep that's exactly what I just post about and thank you again homie really saved me there! Lol, but yes I take drug consumption very, very serious! So don't worry for me I'll start slow with em and just take 2 bars MAX.

Yep! Good night homie! Sleep nice man, & thanks for helping me out as much as you did and as fast as you did as well :). If I have any other questions or anything like that I'll post here where you can see it and if I have any problems I'll post them here as well on this thread ONLY.

Anytime and same, feel free to PM if you ever have the need as well.

That Tussionex wont do shit if you have 80mg Oxycontin on board. Really none is best but cant you take one bar and see how you feel?
I was just gonna take 2 bars MAX! Like what I stated in the other post when I posted back to the original commenters.

Anytime and same, feel free to PM if you ever have the need as well.
Thanks man :) and accept my friend request please my homie. I'll PM you when needed and what not. I also know a good bit about Suboxone seeing how I had to take that a few years back so I can help with any question regrading that.

I was just gonna take 2 bars MAX! Like what I stated in the other post when I posted back to the original commenters.

That was an original commentor, actually the first. What are you like 8( high or something? :D

JK ofc lol

Thanks man :) and accept my friend request please my homie. I'll PM you when needed and what not. I also know a good bit about Suboxone seeing how I had to take that a few years back so I can help with any question regrading that.

Will do bud and NP

That was an original commentor, actually the first. What are you like 8( high or something? :D

JK ofc lol
lol I was talking about the other commenters my bad for the misunderstanding man I just popped 2 bars at once and imma see how it feels when it starts to kick in.
Thanks again man :)!

Will do bud and NP
And I'll have no problem helping you as well homie so PM me if needed if you just need to talk or about drugs, etc......

JK ofc lol
lol I was talking about the other commenters my bad for the misunderstanding man I just popped 2 bars at once and imma see how it feels when it starts to kick in.
Thanks again man :)!

Will do bud and NP
Yeah man it'll be no problem for me either when it comes to you wanting to PM me for anything, like talking about any personal problems, drugs, advice, etc... Homie

Honestly, do what you want. We just can't have people coming in here acting reckless and us getting blamed.

I suppose for high benzo tolerance, I can take alot but choose not to, kinda like booze sure you can drink a fifth, but why?

Honestly your posts is a nightmare to certain mods.
I can see this being true and I'm sorry for my post :( I just wanted good harm reduction suggestions rather than dropping 6 bars at once. I don't always take xanax but when I do I like to get pretty high off them. I know I should have said "can I take 2-4 xanax bars, with etc..." But I wasn't thinking at that time as I was already buzzed.

Sorry about this can you get a Mod to move this to that thread please? I'm still learning how to fully use the mobile website, that is.

Stop apologizing and enjoy the site!

Damn I would close this if I was a mod, cough cough.

Stop apologizing and enjoy the site!

Damn I would close this if I was a mod, cough cough.
Please don't close this- me and my friend EyeofHorrus are still talking about this thread. Please don't close this due to use still talking about this thread still like I said before.
Thanks, Edaw

Dude I couldn't and honestly no one cares if you two are having fun.

I just think there is alot more to the site but do as you will.

I am not staff btw, just to make that clear.

Dude I couldn't and honestly no one cares if you two are having fun.

I just think there is alot more to the site but do as you will.

I am not staff btw, just to make that clear.
Oh I know what you're saying but you seen to be a bit harsh idk what word to use maybe cynical?