• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I take 6 Xanax bars with after drink 2Oz's of strong HydroCodone syurp?

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
RESPOND FAST!Can I take 6 Xanie bars after I drank 2Oz's of strong HydroCodone syurp?

Well I have a good bit of Xanax here, as well as T********X syrup
[HydroCodone10mg's/ Chlorpheniramine8mg's]
{Every 5ml's have both 10mgs of HydroCodone & 8mg's of Chlorpheniramine}

I wanted to take 6 bars of Alprozalam after consuming 2Oz's of this syrup as well as taking 80Mg's of OxyContin about maybe 20-25 minutes ago. I also smoked 4 blunts over a course of time, and it's strong Indica and I roll FAT blunts too so I probably smoked about 6+ grams total in the course of maybe 5 hours- maybe less can't, recall pretty buzzed, but not the buzz I want atm. I just wanted to boost the effects of sedation and a "high" kinda too. I take Xanax and Temazepam [1 Temazepam 15mg's]every day/night as needed- 2-3mgs MAX; but, I've tapered down to around 1 a day and some days 2 a day at once so I have a pretty high tolerance for both opiates and benzo's. IMO I think I'd just get really hammered and fucked up and pass out but I wanna make sure with helpful harm reduction suggestions. Please respond soon I really wanna pop these bars badly :|

Last edited:
That Tussionex wont do shit if you have 80mg Oxycontin on board. Really none is best but cant you take one bar and see how you feel?

You can, you might find yourself fucking dead, like your heart could stop.

Too much benzos, seriously 6 bars, kinda a waste imo. If you survive that type of use, just wait till you run out/

I know it feels like you won't but you might find yourself in jail, there is too much violence or police and like sometimes people don't get shit to you on time or lost connects.

Bad idea. I always just took what felt appropiate at the time, never felt like I set a certain amount, usually just started with as lil as possible to feel good ya know.

You got your whole life to die.

Sounds like risky biscuits... I'm going to say hell no to the 12mg of Xanax alone, although you'd I'm sure be fine. But to ALSO include the oxy and syrup... Even with an incredibly high tolerance it seems ill advised. Like if I wanted to murder someone, I would probably start with that dose.

Dude one bar does it for me and I been taking benzos my whole life.

I do have an rx for another benzo that equals 3 bars a day but don't intoxicate me, at least I don't think so.

But yeah why take more than you need, you know you going to jail if you OD and don't die. An overdose is when your heart stops, sometimes people don't hide the drugs even those that know better. You wake up in an ambulance at best.

Otherwise it is just another overdose, what else it there to say. Oh yeah and you really shouldn't build that much of a benzo habit cuz benzo wd kills too.

Drugs are serious. If you can't respect what they do to you, you shouldn't take much or any.

Dude one bar does it for me and I been taking benzos my whole life.

I do have an rx for another benzo that equals 3 bars a day but don't intoxicate me, at least I don't think so.

But yeah why take more than you need, you know you going to jail if you OD and don't die. An overdose is when your heart stops, sometimes people don't hide the drugs even those that know better. You wake up in an ambulance at best.

Otherwise it is just another overdose, what else it there to say. Oh yeah and you really shouldn't build that much of a benzo habit cuz benzo wd kills too.

Drugs are serious. If you can't respect what they do to you, you shouldn't take much or any.
I can agree with you and all the posters above too^ ^^ ^^^ thanks man for the advice I'll save em for later and just take 2 bars. Does that seem a okay?

You know your tolerance and needs better than me.

My advice knowing you gonna do it is take one, put in under your tongue and just chill and see if you need it, maybe just wait till the first one wears off, I mean you got a hot date or just getting wasted alone?

I have found my surroundings and what I am doing affect how good I feel. If I am having fun I don't need as much drugs or want as much.

Like there is drug use and drug abuse and when you take too much you just hurt yourself. You ok, I just don't want you to make my mistakes, ya feel?

You can, you might find yourself fucking dead, like your heart could stop.

Too much benzos, seriously 6 bars, kinda a waste imo. If you survive that type of use, just wait till you run out/

I know it feels like you won't but you might find yourself in jail, there is too much violence or police and like sometimes people don't get shit to you on time or lost connects.

Bad idea. I always just took what felt appropiate at the time, never felt like I set a certain amount, usually just started with as lil as possible to feel good ya know.

You got your whole life to die.
I forgot to mention I'm doing this in my house while listening to music so trust me I'm not gonna do anything dumb and take 6 bars I'll take 2 bars max. I also know I won't go to jail seeing how I've been using this medication for many, many years. I use to take up to 8 xanax bars just to get a good buzz that didn't last long *hints why I'm tapering down to 1 only or 2 max a day*. So I'll just take 2 bars max tonight and relax I'll also smoke some cigarettes so lower the effects of the Alprozalam so I won't have an OD since the syrup and oxys are hitting me right now it's about to get pretty intense and maybe 30 more minutes. So like I said I'll do 2 bars max!

My advice knowing you gonna do it is take one, put in under your tongue and just chill and see if you need it, maybe just wait till the first one wears off, I mean you got a hot date or just getting wasted alone?

I have found my surroundings and what I am doing affect how good I feel. If I am having fun I don't need as much drugs or want as much.

Like there is drug use and drug abuse and when you take too much you just hurt yourself. You ok, I just don't want you to make my mistakes, ya feel?
It ACUTAL gets me pretty buzzed and really high like. Feels like I'm walking on pillows and I feel amazing! After taking those 2 OxyContin 40's outta my script, and drinking the rest of the half a Oz of my syrup (Took 2 whole Oz's today like I mentioned, over a period of time, that is) I'm slowly starting to feeling it but now it's hitting harder, and harder..

Honestly, do what you want. We just can't have people coming in here acting reckless and us getting blamed.

I suppose for high benzo tolerance, I can take alot but choose not to, kinda like booze sure you can drink a fifth, but why?

Honestly your posts is a nightmare to certain mods.

I'm getting high asf off these pills and sizzurp & I'm with my GF and she's been smoking a lot of herb with me; she doesn't take pills/syrup at all unless shes sick or needs a few hydro tabs after work or if she hurts herself some how.

Ok so like you coulda just posted this in the how high are you thread ya know.

So try to think about what a thread contributes and is worthwhile if you want people to read your threads.

Honestly, do what you want. We just can't have people coming in here acting reckless and us getting blamed.

I suppose for high benzo tolerance, I can take alot but choose not to, kinda like booze sure you can drink a fifth, but why?

Honestly your posts is a nightmare to certain mods.
& yes I fully understand an agree with you about trying to not hurt or kill myself on accident. I greatly appreciate the hospitality of your post near the end. Can you send me a friend request? You seem pretty cool if I need someone to talk about drugs and other shit too- if you don't mind that is.

Honestly two bars and you will probably be fine. But the interactions from these drugs to depress your CNS are very serious, even with a tolerance. But here's the thing with mixing benzo's and opiates. You're seriously not going to have the slightest clue to how fucked up you TRUELY are, and you're going to take more Xanax, or more oxy, or more whatever. That is the biggest danger here.

Ok so like you coulda just posted this in the how high are you thread ya know.

So try to think about what a thread contributes and is worthwhile if you want people to read your threads.
Sorry about this can you get a Mod to move this to that thread please? I'm still learning how to fully use the mobile website, that is.

Honestly two bars and you will probably be fine. But the interactions from these drugs to depress your CNS are very serious, even with a tolerance. But here's the thing with mixing benzo's and opiates. You're seriously not going to have the slightest clue to how fucked up you TRUELY are, and you're going to take more Xanax, or more oxy, or more whatever. That is the biggest danger here.
I fully agree and know this as well. Thanks for the help I'll start slow and go from there then just to be extra safe asf.

That wasn't what I was saying. Don't take it so seriously.

I don't get why you just don't move on and post about something else.

If a mod decides to move the thread, that's fine. But I think the thread worked fine, I hope... You were going to take 12mg of Xanax, and instead took 4mg. Harm reduced, case closed, goodnight and goodluck!

That wasn't what I was saying. Don't take it so seriously.

I don't get why you just don't move on and post about something else.
Well I was tomorrow I want taking it as offense or anything man we are cool sorry for the misunderstanding.

And your welcome, at least you understand to be cautious and that's all we can ever hope for. I'm not saying btw that this discussion needs to be ended, if you have any concerns throughout the night, please don't hesitate to post.