• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I smoke crack/rock off tin foil?

can i just PLEASE RECCOMEND, that, you burn both sides of the foil BEFORE using it, there's chemicals on the foil you don't want to smoke. but this method is more than fine, make a tooter out of the foil with a larger end on the side that will be collecting the smoke so you can catch most of it ALSO unroll your tooter afterward, and you can also smoke the residue built up in that.

I do remember one time my buddy showing me how to what he called smoke base on foil what he did is he would put his Coke on foil and then get a little bit of water just a perfect amount a couple dabs and some baking soda and pretty much spread it around on the foil pretty much like you're making crack only he wasn't cooking it he was just smoking it on the foil I don't know this s*** tasted pretty good and it got you pretty lit so I didn't see anything wrong with it but if you're just throwing Coke on foil and lighting it and trying to chase the dragon like that I don't think you're really going to get that high you're probably wasting more of your f****** Coke than it's worth
he was making the crack as he smoked it it seems... not a great method but probably works fine, make your rocks before smoking them.

ALSO..... dry rocks smoke and give a MUCH better euphoric high than fresh rock.

everyone saying it's a bad technique, while it certainly SUCKS ASS compared to the proper methods of a pipe or glass tube........
If he makes the foil right, he doesn't need to 'run' it. and any efficient chaser can smoke this way like a charm.

IF I HAD TO DO IT THIS WAY first id get a 6" by 4" foil burn the chemicals off, make a sort of grove in the middle for the crack so it all essentially remains in the center (you may be thinking it'll burn, but hey this method sucks anyways so if he burns 25% of it, it'll still work good) and like i said, a tooter with a larger end toward the end that'll be sucking up the vapor/smoke , and keep that flame as far down frome the foil as you can to prevent burning, i think it should be atleast 60-75% as effective as the proper ways to use.

i don't think he should run it at all. i think the way i said, drop .1-.3 rocks whatever your prefference and then slowly smoke those trying to vaporize as much as possible but don't worry if it smokes from too much heat.... foil loses it's heat very quickly so you can drop large rocks id think and not worry about puttit it down for abit and going again with the same bit, but never use the same foil for more than 1 rock at a time due to, foil tends to.... actually decompose and it'll break and you dont want it breaking and losing a rock.

to answer the question. No the rock will not be wasted unless you fuck up the process, it will not be as effective, thats all.

i smoke plenty of crack, i'm not an expert but i know for a fact that this'll work good enough if he cant go out of his way for a stem or pipe.

i put my artistic abilities to the test and drew the toother aka straw that you should make out of foil, large end over the crack. i always used a tooter of this style to smoke heroin.

Attachments

• tooter.png
    tooter.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 3
Zonxx how can you say no rock will be wasted and then say it’s just not as effective?
Smoking rock in a way that isn’t as effective is wasting it isn’t it?

Zonxx how can you say no rock will be wasted and then say it’s just not as effective?
Smoking rock in a way that isn’t as effective is wasting it isn’t it?
Wasting in my mind is not really getting high and at a 75% efficiency as normal, i dont call that near wasting my friend. Desperate times call for desperate measures, id take 60-75% over no smoking anyday if i had to... i just hope hes got good coke to make nice crack.

Trust me with how much i smoke id be livid at wasting it but my method is sound, try it yourself if you think its not.

But for the love of god dont go for the making crack while simutaniously smoking it method, thats utter fucking stupid.

Wasting in my mind is not really getting high and at a 75% efficiency as normal, i dont call that near wasting my friend. Desperate times call for desperate measures, id take 60-75% over no smoking anyday if i had to... i just hope hes got good coke to make nice crack.

Trust me with how much i smoke id be livid at wasting it but my method is sound, try it yourself if you think its not.
Nah I’m done with crack. Was using it for nearly 20 years but quit about 7-8 years ago I’ve smoked it off foil and thought it was shit. It just doesn’t give that hit you get off a pipe so why bother. Can make a pipe out of anything if yo got foil so why not make one.

I used to have a construction firm in London and there was always 15mm copper plumming pipes and elbows which were my choice for making crack pipes. Once I was done, I used to disassemble the pipe and use it in a flat that I was fixing up:)

Yes, I know. It's not my mother language and I get lazy when I'm a little high. Sorry sir:)

If you do it correct, you don't waste it. Pipe is the way to go if you're not sure of yourself.

You smoke crack off foil then u
If you do it correct, you don't waste it. Pipe is the way to go if you're not sure of yourself.
foil is the way to go if you don’t know what the fuck your doing.
You say “not sure of yourself” like you know better or are more experienced. Well that’s a load of bollox.
I don’t care how u do it, smoking off foil is much less effective than a pipe so it’s a waste of crack.

I'm saying that with the same quantity of crack, I can get to the same level both with a pipe and foil. I'm experienced enough to achieve this; I don't claim to be more experienced or better than anybody. After all, we are just talking about smoking crack, nobody will discover something new or of great importance.

Smoking crack off foil is frankly nothing more than a novelty - looks “cool” or “hip” for people who don’t typically indulge in crack with any frequency. I have never met a routine crack user who would actually say that smoking off foil is their preferred method, or that it would even be in their top two or three preferred methods.

Yes, it does waste crack. We can argue semantics over whether or not 60% effectiveness (that’s being too generous in my humble opinion, by the way) is better than not smoking at all. But let’s be real - acquiring/constructing a stem, a pipe, a homemade bottle/bong, or even rolling a stem from stupid foil are not difficult solutions.

So, can you smoke it off foil? Sure. Does it waste your product in proportion to other delivery methods? Absolutely. Is the high nowhere near as intense? Yes. There are just so many better options, that it makes little sense to argue the merits of foil smoking as if it’s even in the competition. My couple of cents anyway...