• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I smoke crack/rock off tin foil?

It most certainly can. I used to know quite a few crackheads who swear this is way superior to using a pipe/water pipe.

I do believe they may wash it once more with something else after the initial rocking up with ammonia though although I can't remember what it was. It's been years since I associated with them.
It could have been acetone. Or maybe they used to wash the coke with acetone prior to the rocking up. I'm still half asleep.

But yes it is possible. Try it and let us know.

This is how I used to smoke crack/ base. It works very well.

It can be done but it is a real waste.
If you want to smoke crack use a pipe, the only time it is nice off foil is if you have loads & just run it like you would heroin.

Still not as good a hit as off a pipe and still wastes it.

Well yes you are right & in the post I made I did say this.

When I say you need loads I wasn't talking about having half a gram etc, the only time I sat down with someone & we did it that way he had a qtr of the stuff (7 grams)

I had someone ask me for crack yesterday. Like I told him straight up I would try to dissuade someone from using that. People will still do it regardless of what I say and think.

Crackpipes were being sold right across the street from a crackhouse when I smoked it. Corner store. Had to ask for a stem from the guy behind the counter they didn't keep it out on the shelf.

I also recall the first time I smoked crack the guy driving and getting it stopped in another corner store and asked for a stem. I guess some city corner stores cater to crackheads secretly?

You should be able to go to your local mom and pop hood market and ask em straight like this "you got glass roses?" And they will usually say yes and ask if you want brillo with it. If they give you the option to get cheap brillo or chore boy go for chore boy. And make sure if you are smoking with someone you get the first push when that cavi builds up in the straight shooter. I am smoking some fire ass rock now. I need to take a Xanax and chill out though lmfao. But stop wasting crack on fool dude. Come on if you are gonna be a crack smoker have some crack etiquette lol

I live in Istanbul. Here, we don't have those nice glassware sold at every bodega. If I have only foil and crack, I really don't have the patience to find a glass pipe. If I have the patience, I usually build a simple plastic bottle bong (obviously without water) to smoke it as a "self respecting crackhead";)

as others mentioned, you’ll never get a proper hit off foil.

when the gas station by me stopped selling them they about had to drag me out. had to go to one 20 minutes away after that and would always buy multiples because they shatter too short at 3am when you’re in the middle of a session.

the needle exchange passes out ones made of pyrex that are supposedly more shatter resistant.

Last edited:
I do remember one time my buddy showing me how to what he called smoke base on foil what he did is he would put his Coke on foil and then get a little bit of water just a perfect amount a couple dabs and some baking soda and pretty much spread it around on the foil pretty much like you're making crack only he wasn't cooking it he was just smoking it on the foil I don't know this s*** tasted pretty good and it got you pretty lit so I didn't see anything wrong with it but if you're just throwing Coke on foil and lighting it and trying to chase the dragon like that I don't think you're really going to get that high you're probably wasting more of your f****** Coke than it's worth