• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I smoke crack/rock off tin foil?

OP, tinfoil is garbage for anything like this. if you must go the wasteful route, a tall boy beer can with some holes poked in it works, for tobacco use only

I definitely agree with Zopiclone bandit.

All the best people do, I used to think I had "gone fast" before but the first time I injected crack put me in my place.
I'd place it equal to smoking a huge line of MDPV it terms of that rush where you think "OMG my legs have gone hollow & I can feel the air blowing through my skull"

All the best people do, I used to think I had "gone fast" before but the first time I injected crack put me in my place.
I'd place it equal to smoking a huge line of MDPV it terms of that rush where you think "OMG my legs have gone hollow & I can feel the air blowing through my skull"
Man ive had some intense highs from smoking half gram bowls that left me completely disabled for few min in crack heaven but that sounds intense.

You smoked half a g in one go?
YEP, was alittle wasteful, usually that'llget me 2-4 hits depending, but i'll never forget that half g... i couldn't even speak for about 5 minutes and afterwards i said quote on quote "i'll never be this high again"
i was seeing colors flash before my eyes, and i felt like i was a wave of pure bliss. its hard to put into words let alone text here on bl

but i usually load .2-3s to hit in 1-2 hits tops. my tolerance is alittle up there
i can smoke whole bags in one shot but... i take it like a fine wine, ya gotta enjoy that bitch, but i occasionally FILL my bowl, i should take a picture next time i pickup a pile o' coke to cook up

YEP, was alittle wasteful, usually that'llget me 2-4 hits depending, but i'll never forget that half g... i couldn't even speak for about 5 minutes and afterwards i said quote on quote "i'll never be this high again"
i was seeing colors flash before my eyes, and i felt like i was a wave of pure bliss. its hard to put into words let alone text here on bl

but i usually load .2-3s to hit in 1-2 hits tops. my tolerance is alittle up there
Fuck man, I’d love to see that cloud u blew out. You must have some lungs on ya

oh hell yeah, i smoked huge bongs for like 6 years till i stopped smoking weed/hash so my lung capacity seems to be amazing because NO ONE can breath as long as i can and always ask me questions about how to do it, but i can never explain, but fuck yeah... i blow clouds quite often that make people quote on quote 'holy shit' at me
a blessing and a curse :):)

last year actually during christmas, i hit an entire .7 of hash in my bong that was filled with ice ofcourse, and got destroyed stoned

^compared to that, since the crack numbs everything, i can smoke all i want tbh
the only negative is i cough shit up afterwards but eh, who wouldnnt

i forgot to add.. Im a heavy opiate user aswell so... i don't get any cough reflexes and thats a pretty big helping factor to smoking large amounts.

i remember filling my lungs and holding it till I started making little squeak noises. Each squeak was l little bit of smoke escaping until I just breathed out a huge cloud.
I litteraly couldn’t talk to anyone while I was high. After first lick until I finished and got some h down me I was silent lol just one pipe after another till it was gone

i remember filling my lungs and holding it till I started making little squeak noises. Each squeak was l little bit of smoke escaping until I just breathed out a huge cloud.
I litteraly couldn’t talk to anyone while I was high. After first lick until I finished and got some h down me I was silent lol just one pipe after another till it was gone
that happens haha, i personally am careful with my opiates and smoking because i can smoke way more than normal due to reduced heart rate and bp