• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Can I put my cactus tea up my butt?

I didn’t plug it, I drank the equivalent of a half foot so far, I think I’ll plug the rest, I’m already feeling it,

Please report back on your findings and tell us whether it helps with the nausea its well known for.

Never tried mescaline.. have one ready to cut down (san pedro) 7 years old. Onlt substance similar i would say i have tried is the 2c-x series so would love to experience it sometime but the nausea puts me off
Valium, benadryll Andy weed togetherwill get rid of any nausea from any drug. ALso only eat the green skin, the white inside is causes most of the nausea, I’m not nauseas at all right now

I’m starting to trip, I’m getting comeupmanxiety, but I took more kratom gabapentin and a little poppy tea. I have a 4 look if it gets too intense. I didn’t get sweaty like I normally do

WIll it be stronger? Not work at all? Will i shit uncontrollably?
I’m thinking it will get rid of the nausea

Yes it works. You have to strip naked and get a red rubber enema tube. Then you lay on your back, legs in the air like you are ready for Jesus. "Become acquainted" with your rubber hosepipe and squirt half a pint of tea up there.

Try and relax and hold the liquid in your passage for 30-45 minutes.

But remember, you MUST beware of anal leakage.

I wouldn't plug something that hasn't been really reduced and purified a bit.

Also not that mirtazapine will reduce the effect of mescaline.

I still feel it though, I won’t be taking my antidepressants tonight, I’ll take dxm and gabapentin instead insted

I’m still alive guys, my shipment of one kilo of kratom got here, so I’m munching on that, still haven’t taken my antidepressants, I think the mescaline Andy dxm sis getting rid of almost all the withdrawals.

Have always gone with the odd time I've used biological mescaline. The tea is revolting, even if chilled and has the consistency of elephant snot (took two hours to get a decent dose down, first time).

Have always gone with the odd time I've used biological mescaline. The tea is revolting, even if chilled and has the consistency of elephant snot (took two hours to get a decent dose down, first time).

Nicw to see you f&b - one of the legendary bluelighters in my opinion! I thought you had retired from drugs and the last anyone saw of you was setting off into the wilderness on a vision quest 😀

I had a few years picking peanuts out of my own poop on speed - but now im back like popeye doyle in french connection 2 - stronger than ever 😇

Nicw to see you f&b - one of the legendary bluelighters in my opinion! I thought you had retired from drugs and the last anyone saw of you was setting off into the wilderness on a vision quest 😀

I had a few years picking peanuts out of my own poop on speed - but now im back like popeye doyle in french connection 2 - stronger than ever 😇
Was the picking peanut out of poop some kinda nervous tic?

Not literally, but i was not quite the full shilling as they say...