• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Can I put my cactus tea up my butt?

polarthedog

Bluelighter
WIll it be stronger? Not work at all? Will i shit uncontrollably?
I’m thinking it will get rid of the nausea

I've never heard of anyone plugging something that contains so much plant material.

I’ve got the tea condensing right now, and I wanted to know whether I should just drink it, ive tripped on San Pedro conuntless times, but I’ve never put up my butt

And I enjoy plugging drugs. I’ve plugged so much, that I no longer care about the syringe going up my butt, I wouldn’t mind putting tea up my butt

Please report back. I did a fair amount of research on this but still couldn’t conclude whether it was worth it or not. But I’d love to just plug some crude extract instead of eat it! Let us know how it goes :)

-GC

Wait, but before I do it, do you guys think the bioavailability will be higher? Also I feel it is worth noting that I am still on 18 mg of Zoloft and 7.5 mg of remeron, and I got off doxipin completely 12 days ago, so that may affect the trip. I should still be able to feel so,etching, and I’ll be taking dxm instead of any Zoloft or remeron tonight, probably won’t sleep tonight anyway, I usually take my meds at 9 pm, as it is 3:38 it’s almost been 24 hours since my last dose, my stomach sim empt, and I have a fast metabolism

You could do it and it would be stronger and come up faster. You'd have to reduce it to a small amount of liquid though. Actually would work better to fully extract and then re-dissolve in a much smaller volume of liquid. When the liquid goes too far up it will still absorb but not as well, which is why just a few mLs of liquid works best for plugging.

But yeah, rectal BA is definitely higher for mescaline. Should be around twice as potent. I actually plugged cactus extract once by doing what I described above. I had some dark brown chunky powder and dissolved it in a few mLs of water and plugged. It was a good ROA.

Alright, well the teas evaporating right now, I have a enema thingy that I can use, I don’t have the patience to fully extract it, I wanna do this today, will it still work in tea form? I’m guessing 15 minutes until full absorption?

It absorbs pretty fast but will still be 2 hour to the peak. But it will start quickly.

Color me surprised. Didn't think anyone would have legitimately tried it and had positive feedback.

You could do it and it would be stronger and come up faster. You'd have to reduce it to a small amount of liquid though. Actually would work better to fully extract and then re-dissolve in a much smaller volume of liquid. When the liquid goes too far up it will still absorb but not as well, which is why just a few mLs of liquid works best for plugging.

But yeah, rectal BA is definitely higher for mescaline. Should be around twice as potent. I actually plugged cactus extract once by doing what I described above. I had some dark brown chunky powder and dissolved it in a few mLs of water and plugged. It was a good ROA.

Good to hear it works well.

Honestly I’m going to try this next Mescaline trip. I’ve come to the conclusion crude extracts are better than purified alkaloids but hate the taste. I trust you @Xorkoth and if you say 2x then I’m excited to give it a try.

It’s one drug I don’t mind if the duration and come up are shortened.

@polarthedog Tea will work fine, long as it’s condensed enough and not too acidic.

-GC

Alright guys, about to take the tea, I think I’m just gonna eat it though, I’m already on 200 mg of dxm, 200 mcg buprenorphine, 10 grams of kratom, a small hash oil edible, 300 mg gabapentin, and 50 mg Benadryl. SMoking some high cbd weed

I was addicted to opiates too man, still am just don't have a monkey on my back anymore.

Never got around to trying mescaline.

Have fun I'm going to sleep.

Yeah man. Chat away. I'll be checking in periodically.

Please report back on your findings and tell us whether it helps with the nausea its well known for.

Never tried mescaline.. have one ready to cut down (san pedro) 7 years old. Onlt substance similar i would say i have tried is the 2c-x series so would love to experience it sometime but the nausea puts me off