• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can dissociatives be used purely for socializing?

Sorry for late replies, i was away for a while.

As far as 210mg of DXM goes i won't try that ever again. It was very strange experience. Unlike with 150mg dose there was no physical euphoria Could be because novelty wore off or perhaps 1 week in between was not enough or simply the dosage was too high. Moving around made me very nauseated in my guts, but not like im about to puke or had food poisoning, it was more like sharp nausea. Being perfectly still helped with that and i was just left with cognitive effects which felt like being sick from flu or something similiar except no pain, just that weird head feeling. My pupils were also dilated for at least 30 hours and taking recreational doses of phenibut 2 and 3 days later ended up with similiar nausea (which has never ever happened before).

Piracetam potentiates psychedelics and I've found it to synergize really well with 'microdosing' as a cognitive enhancer and for socializing. I don't like it on larger doses of psychedelics, it can leave my brain kind of feeling fried.

It gooses the acetylecholine system and improves circulation in capillaries... combining the two feels like super-charging my brain function and mood without feeling quite like a stimulant.

I would like to try that combo, but you could first answer a couple of questions for me please?

Do you take piracetam continuously or 1 large dose with LSD? Do you therapeutically microdose LSD or take in when needed? Also how physically stimulating is LSD at such dosages compared to speed or other stimulants? Does it noticably dilate your eyes when microdosing it?

Seems impossible you could stay awake on that much GHB.

One weird visual halllucination i'd like to describe as typically 2c-b;

Imagine your in your room where a record is standing against the couch. You turn look and instead of seeing this. I saw fragment's in form of blobs, that where recogniizeable as that record. They pulsated back and forth before becoming my record again.
Probably the Beatles, that lp.

I know it sounds weird, but i measured it with miligram scale and i'm pretty sure there was no baking soda mixed in there. Not to mention i had 1 physical symptom (throat lump), in addition to that my breathing started to sound different (it was not respiratory depression) -> same effect happened to me once on 2C-B which is stimulating, so it had to be all in my head.

Funny thing i have tried mixing 4gr of phenibut + 100mg of MDMA and my own voice sounded very electronic, like it went trough a synthesizer in daft punk songs.

That hallucination seems pretty interesting. AFAIK it's not comparable to LSD until very high dosages, but honestly i've never had any hallucinogens.

Small key bumps of K help me socialize anymore and it's a no go.

Phenibut is probably my personal favorite if I'm looking to be more social but not act belligerent.

Yeah i have to agree. For me phenibut is definitely the most social drug, even if you use it frequently; while with very low tolerance it has amazing recreational effects too. One thing it bothers me tho it does not increase my verbal fluency (apart from disinhibition / socialization) so mixing it with amphetamine works great.. i just need to hit the gym and improve my cardiovascular system.

To hang out with sober people during the day? No. Gabapentin or phenibut are probably the only 2 drugs that could possibly work here. Otherwise maybe an oral opiate like poppy tea or lean.

If, instead, the question is would disassociatives work to hang out with not sober people: possibly.

I don’t really consider dxm a “classical” dissassociative as it’s got significant action at a lot of different receptors.

methoxetamine is really what you’re looking for here (probably on the lower end of the dose spectrum).

I use phenibut for this exact reason, however i'm trying to prevent tolerance of phenibut's recreational effects so i think it should be used at least 2, if not 3 weeks apart. As far as opioids go i've tried oxy, tianeptine, codeine and kratom (extracts) and they do not produce any cognitive effects except maybe kratom which is still very subtle even in high dosages and not obviously pro-social. It's too bad because i've read great things about opioids.

Hmm i see ketamine and MXE are the most recommended, so i'll keep and eye on those 2.

Last edited:
Sorry for late replies, i was away for a while.

As far as 210mg of DXM goes i won't try that ever again. It was very strange experience. Unlike with 150mg dose there was no physical euphoria Could be because novelty wore off or perhaps 1 week in between was not enough or simply the dosage was too high. Moving around made me very nauseated in my guts, but not like im about to puke or had food poisoning, it was more like sharp nausea. Being perfectly still helped with that and i was just left with cognitive effects which felt like being sick from flu or something similiar except no pain, just that weird head feeling. My pupils were also dilated for at least 30 hours and taking recreational doses of phenibut 2 and 3 days later ended up with similiar nausea (which has never ever happened before).

I would like to try that combo, but you could first answer a couple of questions for me please?

Do you take piracetam continuously or 1 large dose with LSD? Do you therapeutically microdose LSD or take in when needed? Also how physically stimulating is LSD at such dosages compared to speed or other stimulants? Does it noticably dilate your eyes when microdosing it?

I know it sounds weird, but i measured it with miligram scale and i'm pretty sure there was no baking soda mixed in there. Not to mention i had 1 physical symptom (throat lump), in addition to that my breathing started to sound different (it was not respiratory depression) -> same effect happened to me once on 2C-B which is stimulating, so it had to be all in my head.

Funny thing i have tried mixing 4gr of phenibut + 100mg of MDMA and my own voice sounded very electronic, like it went trough a synthesizer in daft punk songs.

That hallucination seems pretty interesting. AFAIK it's not comparable to LSD until very high dosages, but honestly i've never had any hallucinogens.

Yeah i have to agree. For me phenibut is definitely the most social drug, even if you use it frequently; while with very low tolerance it has amazing recreational effects too. One thing it bothers me tho it does not increase my verbal fluency (apart from disinhibition / socialization) so mixing it with amphetamine works great.. i just need to hit the gym and improve my cardiovascular system.

I use phenibut for this exact reason, however i'm trying to prevent tolerance of phenibut's recreational effects so i think it should be used at least 2, if not 3 weeks apart. As far as opioids go i've tried oxy, tianeptine, codeine and kratom (extracts) and they do not produce any cognitive effects except maybe kratom which is still very subtle even in high dosages and not obviously pro-social. It's too bad because i've read great things about opioids.

Hmm i see ketamine and MXE are the most recommended, so i'll keep and eye on those 2.

I’ve never really pushed the dose of dxm above ~200 mg as the positive effects decreased as the dose increased muchlike your experience.

Dxm is largely unpleasant to me if it isn’t mixed with both a small-moderate amount of marijuana and a small amount of alcohol.

Unfortunately, I feel that phenibut has an “expiration date.” That is, no matter how careful you are with the dose and dose spacing, after ~50-100 uses, the good experiences become so rare as to not be worth taking. Even my first 10 uses were hit-or-miss with no clear reason as to why. As such, I always recommend gabapentin which I find to be always predictable with tolerance plateauing after a month of daily use

I’ve never really pushed the dose of dxm above ~200 mg as the positive effects decreased as the dose increased muchlike your experience.

Dxm is largely unpleasant to me if it isn’t mixed with both a small-moderate amount of marijuana and a small amount of alcohol.

Unfortunately, I feel that phenibut has an “expiration date.” That is, no matter how careful you are with the dose and dose spacing, after ~50-100 uses, the good experiences become so rare as to not be worth taking. Even my first 10 uses were hit-or-miss with no clear reason as to why. As such, I always recommend gabapentin which I find to be always predictable with tolerance plateauing after a month of daily use

That hasn't been my experience with phenibut, I've been using it since 2005, including years of regular use/dependence, and I still get wonderful effects from it.

However I agree that gabapentin is more predictable/consistent.

Nice amsterdam ? Which coffee shop if i may ask? Pm if u dnt want to say it here ofc

So the facts you measured GHB on a milligram scale. Was this before or after the psychedelic took action.

Measuring a substance like GHB, active at 1.5 grams on a milligram scale. Under influence that could have had something to do with it.

Low doses of MXE made me roaringly social. So much laughter and merriment! But a bit too much and I had to seek out solitude.

I'd say that certain dissociatives lend themselves to sociability based on their interactions with the receptors the human body.

I wish people offered me dissociatives at social functions instead of alcohol.

Oh or MDMA. Pass the plate of X please.

Can dissociatives be used purely for socializing?

I think their addictive nature would make that rtun off the rails sooner or later.

Low doses of MXE made me roaringly social. So much laughter and merriment! But a bit too much and I had to seek out solitude.
I find this to be the case with every dissociative that I’ve tried (I’ve tried most of them). As long as I keep the doses low dissociatives are my favorite drugs for socializing.
IME MXE and the 3 meo’s are best for socializing because they have a bit of that dopamine push. But DCK, O-PCE, 3ho pcp and ketamine can also be used as long as you keep doses low and don’t get heavily dissociated.
I find disso’s to feel like a combination of alcohol, psychedelics and a bit of benzo. There is a great loosening of inhibitions which makes them great party drugs.

The Priest is a good example he and I are natural born enemy's. Although I think we will get along, especially after a Bong

Will there be another MXE? I wish. The stories sound so good. I guess I was busy trying to find work when it was rampantly available.
Will I catch any of it if it does come back - or some equivalent?
I wonder;
but for now I am set with Lygergamide blotters and high THC hashish for the foreseeable future - minidose Lucy is social. hash more internal and lazy.

MXE was like the best aspects of alcohol and MDMA combined, as far as social lubrication/deep conversation potential with friends goes.

MXE was a 5 star solid gold wonder-drug though.
I miss MXE so much..... was the best drug invented in the last 30 years or some shit idk

By far the best disso ever invented, better than K

MXE was great. I’ve come close to its magic with DCK and 3 meo pce (separately and combined)

MXE literally was so good and is so missed that an underground lab making it for the Dark Web would be profitable.

I miss MXE so much..... was the best drug invented in the last 30 years or some shit idk

By far the best disso ever invented, better than K
I had some really nice MXE before I ever had K, and honestly I didn't enjoy ketamine nearly as much as MXE.