• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can Dilaudid tablets be smoked?

I was just about to ask this same question. I am on 8mg x5 daily and my tolerance way high. I have been on the vent 22x (not a exaggeration) and am in a lot of severe pain. I tried to iv it (stupid I'm sure but my pain was so bad I was crying) and all I ended up with was 2 huge bruises. I can't imagine living in this kind of pain much longer. Any way to increase the potency of what I have? Did smoking it really help?

Alright bro I searched for hours trying to find a straight answer to this question and the same answer every single time, banging it is way better, bioavailability yadda yadda, WE DONT SHOOT, so anyway I smoke probably like 4-5 roxicodone 30s a day or over a hundred mgs, more if I have it, I smoke till I nod which now adays can take a lot of effort or not happen at all, I've smoked 15s, pink tens, the NP 14 20s, you just crush them bitches up (they suck). So after not finding a decent answer I said fuck it and smoked an 8mg today, and if you smoke Oxys then you will be pleased with the results, no extraction bullshit or anything weird just throw it on the foil and chase away, it doesn't anywhere near as good as Oxys ( the taste is what originally got me addicted to smoking Oxys) I've always been a smoker I'm allergic to tobacco so never smoked cigarettes but I chain smoke marijuana all day long, it's hard to stop smoking I just like blowing smoke. But the 8mg got me really buzzed and if I would have done another one maybe even a half I would have been nodding but I felt really good so don't let these people scare you out of it, I'm a dedicated, everyday, strict smoker of my pills I've been doing them almost 4 years now and rarely have I ever snorted or swallowed one. So when I tell you it worked great I love was as suprised as your are.

It's possible on paper, but since the tablets are mostly lactose they'll char and carmelize if you try to smoke them.
You can use isopropyl alcohol on a crushed pill, then filter it. The leftover water will contain the dilaude, heat it in the microwave until it returns to a powder, you can then use oxygenated water and microwave to powder form once again. You can then chase the dragon on a piece of foil with a straw. Personally I think snorting is best in terms of harm reduction. GL, BK38