• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Can benzos help stop pregabalin sezuire?

Recently I got a weird seizure from 2g pregabalin, even if I had benzos somebody would have had injected me with them because I lost consciousness. Took two days to recover. Pregab is nice but has its limits.

Its limit is certainly well below 2 grams. Holy cow that's a big dose.

Its limit is certainly well below 2 grams. Holy cow that's a big dose.
Well I know that max prescription dose are 600mg/d but I some people here report of even higher dosages than 2g, don't know if it was a typo because somebody reported like 20x 300mg and I would think nobody tolerates such an amount.. reason that I went as high was that I did 1.5g before but split up in two doses and I got no more effects from 900mg ... the non-availability of RCs here (get stopped and sent back) makes me desperate.

You need to take a long break. I find that if I take pregabalin even twice in one week, the second time is quite a bit weaker. I get great effects from 600mg if I do it once in a while. I love it, it's a really nice drug, one of my favorites actually, I prefer it to most all of the RCs, and most other drugs of any kind, truly.

How long is long? Pregabalin isn't the same since I acquired dissociative permatolerance, it is barely noticeable even after a 2 month break, hell even the first dosages when I got a prescription for it again 2 years or so ago and I started directly with 600mg, weren't anything like what I loved about it. There is some cross tolerance between dissos & gabapentinoids :( First 900mg ever (more than 10 years ago) blew me away. Like a mix of a stimulating dissociative, an empathogenic, and a downer maybe. Indescribable. But I never got there again.

Yeah that was how my first time with it was too, and that was only at 300mg. One of the best drug experiences of my life. I haven't been able to get that good of an experience since then, but I get really nice experiences from it still. But I have very little dissociative tolerance so that might be part of it.

As far as how long, I don't know. I rarely ever encounter it, so I can go years without taking any.