• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Calling all drug manufacturers and distributors.

Yeh, and while you're at it, some durophet, drinamyl and diethylpropian wouldn't go amiss either...

True, that's a point.
I've always wanted to try quaaludes (were they called Mandrax in the UK?) but you sort of hear of them kicking around, i have no idea if they are legit available on DN?

If just for no other reason but to see what the hype was all about.

True, that's a point.
I've always wanted to try quaaludes (were they called Mandrax in the UK?) but you sort of hear of them kicking around, i have no idea if they are legit available on DN?

If just for no other reason but to see what the hype was all about.

Aye, some of them as well please :)

I believe methaqualone is still available in South Africa, but the quaalude and mandrax brands are no longer in production.

No you were right too. Mandrax was mandrax (mandies) in the UK too. South Africa is virtually the only producer country now.

No, I meant I stand corrected that mandrax as a brand is still produced in S.A. - I thought it was just available as a generic there. Syd Barrett was reportedly rather fond of Mandie's...

Yeah, i love that story about him putting crushed mandies in his hair.
Well, love probably isn't the right word.

"Am bemused by the absurdity of" probably expresses it better. Poor Syd/sod

Last edited:
No, I meant I stand corrected that mandrax as a brand is still produced in S.A. - I thought it was just available as a generic there. Syd Barrett was reportedly rather fond of Mandie's...

Fair enough, never even saw that post until now. Syd might have been (was) a fan but the 'rubbing mandies in his hair' is an urban myth. He wasn't that stupid with his drugs.

Fair enough, never even saw that post until now. Syd might have been (was) a fan but the 'rubbing mandies in his hair' is an urban myth. He wasn't that stupid with his drugs.

Yeh, apparently Nick Mason said "Syd wouldn't waste good mandies" :)

Lol.
I need to change style icons then, because people always thought the crushed dexedrine in my hair was dandruff, until i spent two hours setting them straight.

Plenty of high-purity traditional drugs doing the rounds. DNMs are for geeks who can't find proper dealers, lol. The real contacts are out there.

Plenty of high-purity traditional drugs doing the rounds. DNMs are for geeks who can't find proper dealers, lol. The real contacts are out there.

Yeh, if you like hanging around with low life's and bringing things on top. That's why I stopped doing smack.

oh god, I got diclazepam in powder form from EU. Thought I'd be ok dosing my daily 2mg. I've finished the baggie, looks like i've bee taking 6mg per day instead
want pills!!!!!! want pilll!!! xxxx

oh god, I got diclazepam in powder form from EU. Thought I'd be ok dosing my daily 2mg. I've finished the baggie, looks like i've bee taking 6mg per day instead
want pills!!!!!! want pilll!!! xxxx

You really will regret that.

I hope you have a steady supply.