• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Caffeine - is it possible i accidently ingested more than intended from coffee?

^yes and if i drank one with sugar in it
it would ruin the whole day. so i stick to the sugar free gonna kill me with saccharine poisoning instead. i hate diet drinks but i have to drink one at least everyday to help my stomach aches. a medical doctor even said to me ' i have never heard of such a thing'. well i have and i m one of em that has to do it every day. i miss the days when i only needed water and an espresso when the going got really tough. such a simple goal but so unattainable in the current situ^
man oh man a high dose caffeine + sugar crash is painful especially when you drink it early in the morning and need to be mentally alert during the day
i don't consume alot of sugar myself so when i do it's rather amazing for a short time till the inevitable sugar drop :( but my god i have a friend who uses 10 sugar cubes in a single cup of coffee say 300-400ml worth of coffee - 10 grams of sugar, i couldn't handle a sip it was so sweet id probably have overdosed on sugar if i drank the whole thing (jokes) but i love me 2 or 3 cubes of sugar in a black coffee once in awhile, not bad.