• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

C30-NBOMe

https://www.flashback.org/t2180881p9

This thread in swedish also consists of about 90% reports of no effects whatsoever. I guess this chemical is a dud and those who had effects were sold something else labeled as C30-NBOME.

edit: Appearently some vendor was even giving them away for free so I guess that concludes it.

I agree with you. Effect from 1мг = Effect from 50мг = ~ 200mkg 25c-nbome. And consequences can be terrible! ! !

This one recently caught my attention. Could it be possible that the people who had no effects received an inactive compound, while those who experienced effects had the genuine compound?

Could be, or perhaps it only works on some people with specific metabolisms

Just saw this Chem arise on one of my vendors lists, been no activity on here for a year. Anyone have any new info or tr's on this one.

It's still inactive, unless they sell something else as "C30-NBOMe" now.

Thank you Roi. I was unclear about all the back in forth in this thread. Normally I can put two and two together but I must have been to stoned. Thanks again

C30 nBOME

What the hell is this? Got a sample here but it does not seem to do anything besides tasting nasty. There's very little info on the web, some say it's ineffective, others claim to experience 25I like stuff. For me, it doesn't do anything as far as I can tell. Opinions?

It might alter the bk-2C-B trip I'm on a bit, but that may very well be my imagination.

Last edited:
It makes me wonder why these are the samples that are given out? I hope that they aren't giving these to people in large quantities.

I like your name btw. It's very humble. :)

Unfortunately there is no one to even identify a substance in this manner. Sure we can postulate on what it could be but it could also be some bitter not drug substance or God knows what, I don't know if I could ingest random powders from China without submitting them for analysis. I am not judging you but that is really the only way to know and there are some labs you can send it to granted they take a while to test it and it costs money.

It is almost alarming that they hand out random powders to random people in random amounts, at least that's what it seems like happened. That is like so irresponsible I couldn't even sell methylone as mdma for fear someone would get hurt let alone send random shit to people I only know by credit card number.

I was reading up on it at TripSit and their consensus on the substance is that its inactive.

i read on a vendor's site that people who have long term histories of benzos are less receptive to phenethylamines in general. pretty shaky claim but the guy made it seem like he knew what he was talking about

Yet exactly this phenethylamines, but not others, is found to have no effect? How many people have a long term history with benzos? Riight
Don't believe vendors or their supposed testimonies on their sites. Ever, if possible - just get the opinions / reviews / experiences from people who actually don't have an invested interest.