• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

C30-NBOMe

Check it out thoroughly before trying, had some bad experiences with research chems last summer to say the least... they are to be used with EXTREME caution! Especially ones that are fairly new on the drug market and dont have much known about them, dig up as much info as you can find and make sure you do your research!

*snip - do not paste vendor images and/or text on this site. it counts as sourcing, not to mention copyright infringement*

Last edited by a moderator:
I would edit that ASAP if I were you. It very clearly shows who the vendor is with the watermark over the NMR data.

Just to dispel any confusion, the 2,3,4-trimethoxybenzyl isomer of this is also making the rounds as 25C-TMOPA or 2C-C-TMOPA. There's even less information about 25C-TMOPA than there is about C30-NBOMe, but I figured it would make sense to let everyone know, just to save some unnecessary confusion.

Last edited:
A translated report from a Swedish drug forum:

I've tried this substance out 2-3 times. Active in the 100 microgram range. 1 mg results in a comfortable and nice 5-6 hour trip (short). Visual, with some euphoria. A better version of the 25x-NBOME's

[...]

Onset: 25-30 minutes
Duration: 5-6 hours, depending on dosage

50 minutes into the trip I was at a +3. Following the fourth hour the effects started to quiet down. At the five hour mark I was at a Shulgin scale +1. Six hours after ingestion I felt pretty sure that this was the end of the trip. An afterglow was felt for a few hours, weak after-effects in the 1-2 days following ingestion.

Dosage: 0,1 - 2 mg

10% more active than NBOME-25x

I suspect that this substance is active orally, not sure yet though since I haven't tested if this is the case.

There are also reports of other people who tried blotters purportedly containing C30-NBOME but without tripping.

I would edit that ASAP if I were you. It very clearly shows who the vendor is with the watermark over the NMR data.

Just to dispel any confusion, the 2,3,4-trimethoxybenzyl isomer of this is also making the rounds as 25C-TMOPA or 2C-C-TMOPA. There's even less information about 25C-TMOPA than there is about C30-NBOMe, but I figured it would make sense to let everyone know, just to save some unnecessary confusion.

The naming of this as "C30-NBOMe" is already really confusing and should perhaps be replaced by something that indicates the substituents better. Right now it sounds like you have a triacontane group in the 4-position (which would be entertaining).

New Chem: 30C

Anyone heard of it?

It's a 2C-C with a 3,4,5 triMeOBenzyl substitution on the amine.

There is new information about 30C-NBOME? I bought from the supplier 5g. I smelled 1.5 mg. effect =0. Prompt as it to Use?

5g ? That is some confidence you got there :?

Anyway I had another sort of question: is there some logic to the 30C nomenclature?

5g ? That is some confidence you got there :?

Anyway I had another sort of question: is there some logic to the 30C nomenclature?

Probably marketing/legal reasons.

I can hear how the "Its like 2C-C and Mescaline, 2 drugs in one!" story would sell.

tried many people in the different ways. effect on Shulgin - / +. Seller really "The bad person". I sold 5g and I told nothing! ! ! likely manager. resells also itself doesn't know that. though on other products I proved to be well.

I tried intranasal spray 10mg. +/-. I didn't begin to risk further. I distributed to friends 0.1g. Very stupid plants, understood nothing. One tried intravenously 20mg. experience isn't present. speaks threw in heat, especially effects I didn't notice. maybe you will advise something? maybe he acts as a mescaline? how you think, to try 0.1g to swallow? what dosage at a mescaline?

Last edited by a moderator:
I read the subject nbome a mescaline. I diluted in water 300mg. I drank. Effect "+" Shulgin. Unfortunately, it is very similar to the easiest experiences from the subject nbom a mescaline (((

If 20 mg IV of this compound does nothing worthwhile, you should probably just throw it out. Taking large doses isn't likely to produce much of an effect and may end up with bad side effects.