• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BZP + TFMPP pills flooding the market !!!

the cooks must be pretty fucking stupid to keep producing this shit. you could double the price of an MDMA high pill and people would snap them up. why bother with this shit

Because it costs around the price of a local phone call to press a pipe pill and because all the rubes are still buying non-active rubbish.

Who is the stupid one now?

Good ol' fashion witch hunts should apply to pipe pushers

I know some people who get great reactions from pipes, a few of my close mates included, but these chemicals should not be pressed into pills no matter what!

Go hang off a bottle of bird wormer if you really like pipes, it's way cheaper than paying out the ass for adulterated E's (I wont be held responsible for people doing this)

There isn't many PLURaholic's left these days :(

witch hunt sounds like a great idea. I've always wanted to burn someone on a stake. I've willingly purchased known pipes once just to experience what they actually were like. I had no adverse effects and thought it was alright. Nothing awesome though which is why haven't got them again

uhm... okay

Seems like almost everyone here is forgetting that some people actually like piperazines.

The problem here, as in so many other places, is assholes lying.

Anyone who has experienced pips and its side effects know for a fact that its shit and not worth it. Once u try MDMA ull never settle for anything else.

people who dont test pills

How about the people that are stupid enough to keep buying these non-active and adulterated pills? Hell the cooks don't even have to put anything in them these days and people keep going back again and again.

Anyone who has experienced pips and its side effects know for a fact that its shit and not worth it. Once u try MDMA ull never settle for anything else.

Dont state something as fact when it's just your opinion, not that people should be selling the shit they are today. I was doing pills way back when they were good quality MDMA and I still like BZP.

Dont state something as fact when it's just your opinion, not that people should be selling the shit they are today. I was doing pills way back when they were good quality MDMA and I still like BZP.

I dont know anyone who likes piperazines. All my mates hate it and almost every person on PR hates it. Shame that a few people like it like urself, thats why we are all suffering because u guys buy that shit. Im sorry if i come across rude or arrogant but i blame the buyers for buying that crap. Dealers wont sell it if we didnt buy it, true?

I can totally understand why people would hate the effects of bzp if they're expecting a different high, I'm talking about buying it off the net. I found bzp a good balance of stimulation and euphoria and the comedown managable.

Haven't bought pills from dealers in years because they were so shit, so I'm not disagreeing with you there.

I don't know how you guys manage to run into these pills so often. I've had a fair share of shitty speed bomb pills, but i've only ran into pipes about 2 or 3 times in the past two years.

Maybe it's time to change your sources?

I dont know anyone who likes piperazines. All my mates hate it and almost every person on PR hates it. Shame that a few people like it like urself, thats why we are all suffering because u guys buy that shit. Im sorry if i come across rude or arrogant but i blame the buyers for buying that crap. Dealers wont sell it if we didnt buy it, true?

Lol. I hardly think that it's his fault that he likes BZP and its relatives! And think about it, if it was only the minority going back for more of these pills, then they'd hardly sell any - the problem is a rather large portion of people will still buy crap pills, as only the minority bother to test their pills from my experience.

Have to say though that I think less people are buying the things now. I was at a big nightclub in Adelaide last night and saw no munted people at all last night, so either there were a lot of duds, or people wised up.

I don't know how you guys manage to run into these pills so often. I've had a fair share of shitty speed bomb pills, but i've only ran into pipes about 2 or 3 times in the past two years.

Maybe it's time to change your sources?

Some of us aren't fortunate enough to have better sources. I know in my situation in a small town there is pipez and pipez only at the moment. If you want any decent pills you have todrive 3 hours + to Sydney.

I think you're underestimating just exactly how widespread piperazines are at the moment. There is whole suburbs of Sydney where the only thing going around is Green Apples.

Some of us aren't fortunate enough to have better sources. I know in my situation in a small town there is pipez and pipez only at the moment. If you want any decent pills you have todrive 3 hours + to Sydney.

I think you're underestimating just exactly how widespread piperazines are at the moment. There is whole suburbs of Sydney where the only thing going around is Green Apples.

I live 2 hours from Sydney.
If your source gives you pipes, why would you go back to him and expect anything different? If you want ecstasy, travel to where you can get it, and get it..

To quote the great Albert Einstein "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

I highly doubt that there are whole suburbs that can only get green apples, not a single person in that suburb has friends outside the suburb with contacts?

I believe for the moment people should be looking for mdma caps. No cook wants to spend money on brewing mdxx into pills when people pay the same price for DXM/Pipz. Give it a few years peeps.

Piperazine is the worst compound around, the high i got from a pipe pill on NYE almost ruined my night. I was trippin balls and paranoid as hell, worst thing ever.

I live 2 hours from Sydney.
If your source gives you pipes, why would you go back to him and expect anything different? If you want ecstasy, travel to where you can get it, and get it..

To quote the great Albert Einstein "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

I highly doubt that there are whole suburbs that can only get green apples, not a single person in that suburb has friends outside the suburb with contacts?

As has been said many times before, not everyone has sources for MDMA.

And who said I go back to the guys selling Pipes?

Even if I DO go to Sydney, there is still little guarantee of MDMA, as I'd likely be buying off someone untrustworthy there as well.

I have plenty of friends who know people who are usually pretty reliable with their gear. The month before new years and flowing on now is the worst it's been within my circles since I can remember. I can get 10 different types of duds and 4-5 Piperazine pills, but not one single one containing Mdxx.

I've been talking to mates in Western Sydney and most of them have either had cK's (all gone now) or Pipes/duds in the last 2 months. Even when they go into the city they get crap most of the time.

Again, just because a select few have access to quality MDMA doesn't mean everyone else does. Incase you haven't noticed, this shit is fairly rare in Aus. at the moment.

As has been said many times before, not everyone has sources for MDMA.

And who said I go back to the guys selling Pipes?

Even if I DO go to Sydney, there is still little guarantee of MDMA, as I'd likely be buying off someone untrustworthy there as well.

I have plenty of friends who know people who are usually pretty reliable with their gear. The month before new years and flowing on now is the worst it's been within my circles since I can remember. I can get 10 different types of duds and 4-5 Piperazine pills, but not one single one containing Mdxx.

I've been talking to mates in Western Sydney and most of them have either had cK's (all gone now) or Pipes/duds in the last 2 months. Even when they go into the city they get crap most of the time.

Again, just because a select few have access to quality MDMA doesn't mean everyone else does. Incase you haven't noticed, this shit is fairly rare in Aus. at the moment.

Yep I agree, I haven't heard of a decent mdma containing pill in Brisbane in what feels like forever. Nothing but junk or duds, all crap right now :(