• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Buying sex things from places like walmart

Maybe she was trying to tell you to go fuck yourself by giving it to you or maybe she is telling you that she has no need for it cuz she has a new bf. Why would you get your gf a dildo? I mean she would not be keeping it tight for you if she used it?

I had an ex that used the egg that she would just put on her clit and her cunny was always tight and then a gf that had a jackrabbit one and she would be a bitch and withhold sex and then her twat would be like sloppy seconds by the time she would come around. Other than that I did not have many gf's that used vibrators when we dated other than this one chick who had an arsenal but her arsenal also included "Chinese Shrinking Cream" that actually worked and had Chinese writing all over it.

If I saw someone trying to sell a used dildo to a drug dealer and arguing about how valuable it is, that would be a new one.

"But yo, it's rechargable and waterproof mane. What do you mean its disrespectful on so many levels carrying around a used vibarator and trying to sell it? It's brand new, the 159.99 Euro price tag was just attached around the nads with a string and I took the price off cuz it was a gift for me mum but I am a bit low on cash so, damn yo, it's something you could give to a loved on for sure, the gift of loving, just took of the price tag to show a lil class, ya feel me?

Ok, how about as collateral??? Because you know I am gonna want that shit back, cuz for real!

Stick it up my ass you say, well I just might and then it's you loss mate, I am telling you the missus would love it, mine did but fuck that bitch, what a cunt she is, so yeah she can't have it and I am trying to let you get it!

Fuck off, wut, you fuck yourself, oh yeah you know I am gonna fuck myself right with the vibrator of the year right here. Anyone wanna get a good deal?"

As far as used dildos beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I knew a chick whose sister used her dildo and when she saw it in the sink soaking she beat her sister with it and really messed her up cuz it was a big rubbery one.

This is just sad but my ex and her mum had the same model dildo and somehow they got mixed up or someone used both at the same time but they just decided to wash them.

If it is made out of rubber or plastic there is no way it can be sanitized fully, ever. Only nonporous metal (steely dan) or glass would be acceptable and then you would really want to heat that up and still then just, yuck, you don't know where that has been but you got a good idea. I got a few sets of ball banger cock rings and I just say that I only used them on myself but its a lie.

lol, I've no f-n clue what's going on here, but one thing is clear for me..... I need a back massager.... otherwise known as a "you've got to be kidding me, that thing is HUGE", ""vibrator"", THAT also plugs into the wall. I have some legit issues with my hands/arms/etc. and can NOT be using my hands 3+ times a day, to do "THAT". So, if someone got me a vibrator, considering every time I'm in pain, or nearly whenever the heck i want, i whip the sucker out (lol) whilst alone, of course. but I mean, if someone buys me one, i fricken love that someone SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! they are not rudely telling me to "go f%&$ myself". They are relieving thousands of aches and pains! !!!!!Seriously!!!!!

LOL I would go as far as to say someone who does not purchase an item like this for their lover upon request needs to reevaluate the way they feel about said person. If my girlfriend ever came to me and said "i think this would be awesome" you damn right im going to get her that, you know why because she definitely wont be using it alone most of the time and if she does so what i would imagine plenty of men have used masturbation as a sleep aid why cant a female?

But yeah if you feel so emasculated by an inanimate object you have self worth issues. I dont question my masculinity over anything and most definitely not a sex toy i purchased for my lover lol that post makes me laugh.