• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Social But Jah nowhere it's great to see you . . . Right here and now or somewhere

and

HRaODGE.jpg

She just didn't understand why my head hurt so bad I guess . . . and why I was insane. :(

lool. poor dougie though.
Oh amiga please be easy on yourself … they know way more than we realize, I truly believe all she wanted was for you to be okay & she’s probably so happy to be with you now. They are unconditional love … it’s all love mamacita … I can’t promise a lot but for sure can promise that one
Gentle hug 💜

*rite now I’m withdrawing from pain meds & also having a big pain flare (I think my cat’s worried about me … I hope I can feel better soon so I can do something special for him)

Sending you support, friendship & an extra hug 💕

I can't get anything to work. Or more like trying to do some work. Maybe it's the sun. Maybe it's my broken brain. Maybe it's in the air.

Too weak for deets even.

At least all I can do now is survive. And that might be good.

I am working on my 'Sundown Syndrome' Having fun staying up all night. Or maybe it should

be called 'vampire.'

The Cetirizine helped save my life I feel. Again. I just couldn't do it anymore.

How's that for whining. I sure have found some reall goodness in Zyrtecs though.

The nighttime awakens.

e6nwSi9.jpg

I am strength and the strength is strong.
Strong is my power.
My power protects me.
From inside it comes to encircle me in
its light.
The light I see is shining like the sun.
I am strength and the strength is strong.
Strong is my power.
My power protects me.

Power Shield Prayer
(for personal protection)

I got through my day. Please believe in prayers from your heart. Open your heart to believe. You can.

Sorry but I was so desperate I cried, I reached out my arm and pleaded with my hand. I screamed to the sky and I hollard out loud.

I can cook and clean again

and take a shower without trembling sometimes. All in a row. Please understand, I need and want to get better.

I felt a power and strength in me too. And got inspired but. . . I still need to get better. And get rest and also to get sleep. Ect ect.

I got through the day this time with a weird power and strength to help me through it today. I did work and ect ect, but I really did do a lot today.

In the middle of the day I didn't think it would be possible anymore. I wasn't even sure if I would be able to drive. But by the late afternoon it got cloudy and

there was some rain and it was so much easier to drive without a headache from too much brightness . . . and the sun.

Hopefully tomorrow I can be happier and more healing. I really feel happy about being able to work and it feels great to be able to again. I even took the dogs out for a run

after. I got some furniture moved. Downsized a little more. Yes, more. Fixed up a large tile table framed in wood to sell, and keep organizing and getting rid of sh#t !!

Prayers can help also if you really believe or want. I was so sick and I still am but I have some strength now to endure it more.

It's my immune system that has been compromised. And I feel strength to get through it. Today.

And have methotrexate. The only prescribed. But I just don't know how to fix it but I got stronger somehow with it all and to keep trying. Again.

And with . . . a lot of pain. Yeah I have that too. And maybe I try again to shake it off or laugh it off. Well thank you for listening. Or not.

And with prayers too. Amen.

I got through my day. Please believe in prayers from your heart. Open your heart to believe. You can.

Sorry but I was so desperate I cried, I reached out my arm and pleaded with my hand. I screamed to the sky and I hollard out loud.

I can cook and clean again

and take a shower without trembling sometimes. All in a row. Please understand, I need and want to get better.

I felt a power and strength in me too. And got inspired but. . . I still need to get better. And get rest and also to get sleep. Ect ect.

I got through the day this time with a weird power and strength to help me through it today. I did work and ect ect, but I really did do a lot today.

In the middle of the day I didn't think it would be possible anymore. I wasn't even sure if I would be able to drive. But by the late afternoon it got cloudy and

there was some rain and it was so much easier to drive without a headache from too much brightness . . . and the sun.

Hopefully tomorrow I can be happier and more healing. I really feel happy about being able to work and it feels great to be able to again. I even took the dogs out for a run

after. I got some furniture moved. Downsized a little more. Yes, more. Fixed up a large tile table framed in wood to sell, and keep organizing and getting rid of sh#t !!

Prayers can help also if you really believe or want. I was so sick and I still am but I have some strength now to endure it more.

It's my immune system that has been compromised. And I feel strength to get through it. Today.

And have methotrexate. The only prescribed. But I just don't know how to fix it but I got stronger somehow with it all and to keep trying. Again.

And with . . . a lot of pain. Yeah I have that too. And maybe I try again to shake it off or laugh it off. Well thank you for listening. Or not.

And with prayers too. Amen.
That is so good to hear :) I've melted my social anxiety/agoraphobia and started studying, so bloody tired but loving it :)

I am going to bake some cookies with hazelnut, walnut, and dark chocolate chips today. Isn't that crazy 🤪

Not a triple dose though. Just a variety. 🍪🥜🥜☕ Yum.

Omg. I feel so tired. I feel like I'm nodding and need to pass out now.

What was in the cookies. Maybe it's the cetirizine.

I'm not withdrawaling but it sure has helped. G/n.

DOYdyMk.png

^^

Yes, they are still doing the Cetirizine thing out there.

It helps me chills me out so much. But it doesn't help with back pain, and or the chronic sometimes.

~~~~~~

I ground up some carrots and chopped onions and mushrooms with ground up lean hamburger and made some really good sloppy joes.

And had some bar b que ribs too. We do the homemade door dashes. Mmm was so good.

Well here goes my pain levels again. Ouuuuch. he he :rolleyes::weedleaf::bong:

But am sleeping so good now also.

Wow. I didn't even know there was a time change until someone mentioned it on forum last night. Thanks BL. I have been in the sticks
for two days. ;);):)

I couldn't believe that I had slept in until 9 o clock already this morning. Nope ! It's only 8.

Well today I have made it to another day.

There are just days that my body feels like I am going to die.

But that's it. I am thankful for all of the good things that have happened to me from here on.

I can't believe I have made it this far is all I can say. So, awesome.

But I was happy today so that is important to me.

Well today I have made it to another day.

There are just days that my body feels like I am going to die.

But that's it. I am thankful for all of the good things that have happened to me from here on.

I can't believe I have made it this far is all I can say. So, awesome.

But I was happy today so that is important to me.
Happy days are important. I know living with pain sucks. I can't image what it's like for you since I only have low levels of pain. But yes getting this far is an achievement in itself :D

Happy days are important. I know living with pain sucks. I can't image what it's like for you since I only have low levels of pain. But yes getting this far is an achievement in itself :D
Thank you so much for your wisdom and your awareness.

Maybe I just had too many good times and I miss them so much.

I'm in the slow lane now and I have to just learn to live with it.

So I have to redirect my brain now. My slow one. :oops::)

Thnxx though !!! You're the best @ mf

Thank you @thatmf ! You could be a motivational speaker I swear !!!!!!!!

Actually you are. 🔥

I do have a lot of low days though. Like below baseline. Yesterday I had an edible to try to chill out. I tried. <3

Did you finish your school yet ? You will be awesome in whatever you do though !!!!!!!!!

Thnxx

Thank you so much for your wisdom and your awareness.

Maybe I just had too many good times and I miss them so much.

I'm in the slow lane now and I have to just learn to live with it.

So I have to redirect my brain now. My slow one. :oops::)

Thnxx though !!! You're the best @ mf

Thank you @thatmf ! You could be a motivational speaker I swear !!!!!!!!

Actually you are. 🔥

I do have a lot of low days though. Like below baseline. Yesterday I had an edible to try to chill out. I tried. <3

Did you finish your school yet ? You will be awesome in whatever you do though !!!!!!!!!

Thnxx
You're too kind. :D

I'm glad that I can help. And I've only just started studies, going so damn well!

You're too kind. :D

I'm glad that I can help. And I've only just started studies, going so damn well!
I know. The Universities are so amazing. You can learn so much.

Social studies and Psychology are so great. And the good education also.

It's a great opportunity for a great start. You sure must be busy. :)

🍎🌻