• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Social But Jah nowhere it's great to see you . . . Right here and now or somewhere

kiely

Bluelighter
Or something in between. How is your day going ?
What else is going on and what else is flowing.

And hey. . . A shout to everybody who is dealing with and healing
from a painful challenge and still showing up for life.
You are amazing, keep going, and don't quit.

It's okay to be sad. It's okay to show emotion.
It's okay to ask for help.
And together we can post here all about it.

Post your comments and don't be shy
If you want to say something and give it a try !!

You can choose to try to make it through
with what's all going on and whatever is new

Remember who you are and who you choose to be.
Sometimes we do need a place to not be lonely !!

Socializing is not dumb
When you get to be on the BL forum.

Don't back down. Hold your ground.
Great things happen when we don't give up
and stay around.

I woke up today. I felt like I must have slept well. I couldn't hear a sound. And I didn't hear anything moving. It was so quiet I thought the whole world had ended somehow. Then I heard a bird and realised the world was still here. It was dark and I didn't know if it was night or day. Everything just kind of looked that way. My headache was gone but my eyes still felt a litte hurt and burny. The cold thick cloth helped a lot and stayed really wet. Then my dog found me when I had got up for a wee. Now everything seems alright as far as I can see.

Have a Great
Tx2Np51.png
ay !!! EVERYBODY. :)

I woke up today. I felt like I must have slept well. I couldn't hear a sound. And I didn't hear anything moving. It was so quiet I thought the whole world had ended somehow. Then I heard a bird and realised the world was still here. It was dark and I didn't know if it was night or day. Everything just kind of looked that way. My headache was gone but my eyes still felt a litte hurt and burny. The cold thick cloth helped a lot and stayed really wet. Then my dog found me when I had got up for a wee. Now everything seems alright as far as I can see.

Almost got a Hemingway type vibe going here with all those short declarative sentences

Almost got a Hemingway type vibe going here with all those short declarative sentences

Margo ? That made me lool so hard. I don't know why. rotflma.

Now I can go out into the day. Thanx. lol. I have to anyway.

I love Hemingway. They had this Hemingway Mansion down in KW when I was there. They had cats just running around all over the place there. Like Dozens. And all of them had six toes on their paws. I mean all of them ! It was no joke. Hemingway was so really basic so I really do get him. Lol. Mariel is kewl too. heee.

I am going to go over and see my moms. She has an autoimmune deficiency NOW just like me. !!!

At least she is up walking around now. Monday she went in da ambulance and got a morphine shot
den came back wit more morphine pills. Mmm. Yummy.

But she is up walking around now I hear. So I'm going . . . as soon as I can get up.

She goes to her main doctor appointment now tomorrow. And first thing in the morning !!!! So hopefully that can help !!

I am going to an appt. too tomorrow at 11 am later. But I am going to get my teeths cleaned. whooooo wooo.
Can't wait to see my Mommmmmmmmmmmsssssssssssssss.

6qkJdpN.png

So I went to see the Momster. She stayed over with my bro for a few. We had some of my chocolate chip cookies. And coffee. Then I drove her home.

But they had given her a morphine shot at the hospital. Then sent her back with some Naproxen or said she can take a tylenol or ibuprofen also if she would like also ?!

So see you can't always believe this he said she said s#*! I guess my Dads thought they were handing out morphine like candy because someone had said that they gave her morphine pills to take with her. Loool. I'm dyin.

But I guess it is really important for everyone to help to take care of each other and look out for each other too. But at the same time you have to give each other room to breathe and not try to dominate someone either fa goodness sake.

So I am starting to feel a little better today. The cookies helped a lot. And everyone else thought they were really good too. I made about three dozen and I made a batch that was extra chewy and raw for me. Muwaaaah.

Yeah. The morphine got her up walking though. Bless all r lil ol souls. Sweet. I got rl family stuffs A Whole Lots.

I wrote or instead of OH. Like Oh !!! I love Angels and Fairies for Real !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sry for typo's 💖

but hopefully we are smarter than that. ;)<3

sheesz I guess nothing works out perfectly all of the time. AND spell check. he hee.
I actually read it like ‘Oh’ instead of ‘or’ lol :)
You are beautiful too mamacita 💜💕🌺