• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Burning off the cut?

I don't want MSM or salt in my meth. Both of those give me headaches/migraines and make me all achy n feeling blah. So what's the best thing to do about that? Can I wash it out? If so specifically what's the best thing to use??also step by step process please. Please only respond to this if your are 100% positive what you're telling me is true. Thank you!

Okay so if I already used the nail polish remover acetone which says on the bottle 100% acetone. Is it okay to eat or snort it now? Or should I just throw my meth away? Really don't want to die

It'll say on the bottle whether or not it's 99.9% acetone.hardware store acetone works fine.i haven't found any wet acetone being sold anywhere.nailpolish remover with other shit in it shouldn't be used.

Okay so if I already used the nail polish remover acetone which says on the bottle 100% acetone. Is it okay to eat or snort it now? Or should I just throw my meth away? Really don't want to die
If it said 100% acetone your fine.
Nail polish remover can contain other things like water and cellulose both of which you don't want.

I don't want MSM or salt in my meth. Both of those give me headaches/migraines and make me all achy n feeling blah. So what's the best thing to do about that? Can I wash it out? If so specifically what's the best thing to use??also step by step process please. Please only respond to this if your are 100% positive what you're telling me is true. Thank you!

Clean your oven really well and set it to 130'c.put your meth on a oven proof pyrex dish and Chuck it in there for 20mins.dont let it go over 140'c.this is hot enough to boil off MSM but not meth or any of its analogs.getting rid of salt can be done with an acetone wash as all the liquid after tipping it off the meth and evaporating the acetone is richer in salt than the crystals that were washed.its not enough to worry about.msm doesn't dissolve in acetone so don't think washing your gear gets rid of it.

Bcoz I put some stuff in my uncleaned oven to dry out and there's a lot of grease and oil and tar like goo floating around that you didn't know was there that gets all over your nice clear crystals.thick black gooey grease.
Also probably would have been better to cover the bowl with a sheet of foil so water can get out but goo can't get in.
You need to be thorough as in unscrew the back plate and take the fan off etc.
Better to buy a small portable oven from Kmart that's never had food in it.
Unless you're 100% sure it's MSM in your gear don't bother with this process.

Bcoz I put some stuff in my uncleaned oven to dry out and there's a lot of grease and oil and tar like goo floating around that you didn't know was there that gets all over your nice clear crystals.thick black gooey grease.
Also probably would have been better to cover the bowl with a sheet of foil so water can get out but goo can't get in.
You need to be thorough as in unscrew the back plate and take the fan off etc.
Better to buy a small portable oven from Kmart that's never had food in it.
Unless you're 100% sure it's MSM in your gear don't bother with this process.
How can you be sure that it's MSM? Because let me be honest, I think no matter where you go it's all garbage anymore. Half the time when my friends stop over with stuff I don't even think it's meth

To my mind, the only method that is feasible for "ghetto scale" attempts at even mild purification or isolation of Meth vs cuts are fractional freezing aka fractional melt crystallization (there are about 10 different terms that describe vaguely the same process)

The simplest design is a tube wherein a mixture is carefully heated to melting point repetitively at a slope, allowing the mixture to transit the tube.

process optimization typically involves a heating program that starts out high, at or above the MP of the higher MP compound, and progressively decreasing to favor the lower MP compound, along with considerations for microscopic (diffusion) and macroscopic (melt flow rate) variables. For example heating element might be cycled first in a logarithmic fashion (slowly turned off, allowing the melt to flow) and progressively transition to a step function (full on to full off)

This might sound infeasible to "ghetto scale" processes but remember:

its 2021. There is an entire industry supplying the people who vape with the equipment necessary to create custom nichrome heating elements at home.

additionally, welding quality inert gas supplies are relatively cheap and available used in plenty of places.

Most population centers, certainly in North America, have borosilicate glass suppliers relatively close by making it possible to obtain glass tubing easily and with cash purchases.

The nice thing about this method is that it uses no solvents or overly policed equipment. For example you dont even have to request a single packet from a single server dedicated to selling "lab equipment"

also, if properly setup with the right heating and inert gas, there is low risk of loss of material for people who are worried about economic risks or unsure about their technique and who may want to preserve even the cutting agent if they feel like its not working out.