• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Burning off the cut?

Is acetone wash or methenol better to clean the cut out of meth? I read to use methenol.....does anyone know the step by step process in detail so I can't mess it up?. This is all the doors I have and I can't risk fucking it up. Please respond ASAP. Thank you

ive done acetone washes on coke a few times.. 3-4 is optimal in terms of health and safety. honestly it should be left longer.

Huh.. never knew that. You're the coke god so i'll take your word for it. Seems logical.

Is acetone wash or methenol better to clean the cut out of meth? I read to use methenol.....does anyone know the step by step process in detail so I can't mess it up?. This is all the doors I have and I can't risk fucking it up. Please respond ASAP. Thank you

People over complicate everything. I have done many acetone washes, without any problems.

Pour acetone over your crushed meth in a glass. about 2-3 cm is enough depending on how much speed you want to clean.

Mix well

Put another coffee filter in a second glass and filter the residue out by pouring the acetone/meth mix gently in the filter

Let the remaining residue dry out. It wont take long. 10-15 mins.

The meth is what is left behind.

Easy.

Recrystalizing the meth is ideal but not necessary. It would require a totally seperate procedure and more time.

Thank you! Is this acetone the right kind? And what's the procedure to recrystallize the meth? Also I have maybe an oz or a little less.

Okay well I can't figure it out say image is too large. But the bottle says Professional nail polish remover 100% Pure Acetone and the brand is ONYX professional Max strength

I would assume that acetone is perfect.

You can message me your questions if you want.

I dont have time to respond right now though.

People over complicate everything. I have done many acetone washes, without any problems.

Pour acetone over your crushed meth in a glass. about 2-3 cm is enough depending on how much speed you want to clean.

Mix well

Put another coffee filter in a second glass and filter the residue out by pouring the acetone/meth mix gently in the filter

Easy.

Mix well

Easy.

Mix well

Easy.
So completely crush it all into a powder? Also I stated the acetone I have is that the correct kind? Lastly what's the process to recrystallize it?

Mix well

Easy.
alot of people tend to overcomplicate the process, but in all actuality, it is simple, but just like cooking crack is simple, it's an aquired skill to do it just right and get a perfect end result

I've read some threads on the preferred method and techniques for smoking crystal but I haven't been able to find anything about "burning off the cut" or something like that.. I was shown that you heat the crystal until it's all liquid then You remove the heat and roll pipe until it hardens. I was told that you do not use any of the smoke from the initial melting process because that is the impurities burning off.

How can you tell when the impurities have dissipated other than the taste?
Is this even true, is it necessary to melt it down and let it cool again before taking your first hit?

This is only true with msm.it boils at 140'c and the meth boils at a lot higher.if your stuff is cut with caffeine or niacin or isopropyl benzylamine or wax or something else you'll just be wasting meth.

I

That's how I was show as well, but the first couple hits were nasty harsh and seemed to intensify some of the negative effects like muscle tension and hot flashes. After reading more discussion l decided to get a new pipe and that appears to have solved the problem. I was cleaning with a torch (which is not always recommended) but there were areas that just wouldn't clear up no matter how hot I would get it. I'm going to try other methods to clean and see how that goes.

The residue left afterwards is decomposition products(will burn off) carbon(leaves black residue but will burn off)and salt(white residue that won't burn off) . So rinse pipe out with water before blowtorching or the salt will melt into the glass and go cloudy and no amount of anything will get rid of it.
Wash it with acetone.

Thats the easiest, fastest, most effective way to clean crystal meth. Very simple, cheap, and fast.

You will also get a better idea of the quality of meth you're buying, instead of guessing.

This dissolves a lot of impurities but isopropyl benzylamine and MSM won't dissolve and will stay with your meth.it doesn't magically remove cutting agents contrary to popular belief.

I read and read recommendations on how to "wash" your meth and remove any cut.
I just cant bring myself to do it, I feel like ill waste product by doing it wrong.

Its mentioned allot and I only ever have gone to do it once and couldn't be bothered over 0.50g
as the product I got was a terrible batch...probably end up with nothing left ohwell should of done it then wouldn't of worried me.

Is there any befor and afters of people doing it on here? I haven't looked yet.

NR xo

If you're only doing a small amount like that crush it up into fine powder then put it in a fresh baggie (about a gram to 8ball sized bag)and pour in some acetone close the bag and squish it around with your fingers or use a straw to mix it around a bit then let the solids settle to the bottom and top the acetone into a bowl and let evaporate.leave the bag open until it doesn't smell like acetone anymore.you won't lose much gear doing this if the acetone is dry.if the lid is left of the bottle for a while it absorbs moisture from the atmosphere and this will start to dissolve the shards aswell.you can see what was extracted by the acetone once it evaporates.this is for removing impurities really and not for dissolving cutting agents.caffeine and niacin will dissolve in the acetone but MSM ,wax and isopropyl benzylamine won't.maybe it'll improve quality maybe not.

Just look it up. Its not difficult to find more info.

The acetone process is so simple that you almost cant screw it up. You can do it on any amount, small or large.

Real methamphetamine wont dissolve in acetone. Plus, acetone evaporates extremely fast. Basically, put meth in acetone and let it evaporate. The product left behind is your "cleaned" meth. Very straight forward.

Just for clarity you tip the acetone off of the cleaned product before it evaporates.crush the crystals first as well.let the acetone sit on the crystals for a few minutes if you can.

Pretty sure it's gotta be dry acetone, too. The regular stuff has water in it.
It'll say on the bottle whether or not it's 99.9% acetone.hardware store acetone works fine.i haven't found any wet acetone being sold anywhere.nailpolish remover with other shit in it shouldn't be used.

this can be fixed via evaporation alone or with heat

acetone is best left to dry for 3-4 days via a natural evaporation process as inhaling smoked acetone is incredibly poisonous aswell as very damaging to the lungs.

stay safe
~zonxx
Firstly the acetone will evaporate before the water so heating it or evaporating it won't work.
Secondly acetone won't stay around on your gear for very long.3-4 days is 3-4days minus a few hours at most too long.

Don't use methanol or instead of washing the meth it'll dissolve the meth.just use acetone to wash it.
Methanol is used in dual solvent recrystallization and this is a bit too much for what you are trying to do.