• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Buprenorphine dose question, any info welcome

Can you explain this more? I am on a 20mcg buprenorphine patch for a month. The drug is still usable after a week??? The patch is for severe chronic pain. I was on kratom for 7 years before this patch and honestly, the kratom works better. I'm not looking to get high but have mute c pain relief.
Thanks
The best way to use it for pain is just leave it on longer if you are in more pain and still put the next one on as well, in time I think that would double your dose. Double the amount of time it's worn by wearing two. I'm really stoned, that might make no sense.

Can you explain this more? I am on a 20mcg buprenorphine patch for a month. The drug is still usable after a week??? The patch is for severe chronic pain. I was on kratom for 7 years before this patch and honestly, the kratom works better. I'm not looking to get high but have mute c pain relief.
Thanks
It takes about a week to get into your system at the full dose from a patch. I extracted loads of bupe over the last couple of years and didn't find any great use for it, some went moldy and was binned. Left in alcohol it was preserved but fricking stings. If I needed more pain relief and plugged more bupe, or under the tongue, or rolled it on my skin mixed with perfume, mostly it made me feel sick because of my other opiates getting displaced, so I believe.
If you've no other opiates in your system then maybe it would work, it is calming in those conditions, so pain relief could follow. Just be careful, if you overdose on bupe, then narcon might not work at all. I've only an epi-pen anyway, can't get narcon without admitting to being a junkie.