• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Bupe - how to crush the pill gently...

hmm, that's the right syringe, i guess either one of yours is broken or its all down to technique. maybe you're not pressing hard enough on the plunger?

I'm pressing as hard and fast as possible.
Are you saying that without any needle, just like in the picture, the liquid shoots out? And is that important for the effect?

Because, again, with a needle, the liquid shoots out, but not without, and obviously I cant stick the needle up there, no natter how dull the needle is...

Man sounds like your having a difficult time getting this to work.. Even if it just kind of dribbles I think you are all right, it doesn't neccesarily have to shoot as hard as a syringe by any means, it sounds like you were expecting to shoot it like a typical syringe. my bad I didn't no what you meant at first by pressure. Just stick it up there and push the plunger with the solution in it and it doesn't have to go shooting in there at any speed, that doesn't matter you just have to put the liquid bupe solution in the oral syringe, lube it, put it in around 2 maybe 3 inches if you must to make sure there is no leakage, try 2.5" or around that, and push the plunger emptying the solution into your rectum. That is all that matters, transferring the liguid solution from the syringe to inside your ass! No matter the speed or pressure. That is how oral syringes work because of the larger opening on the end. You should be good though.

Man sounds like your having a difficult time getting this to work.. Even if it just kind of dribbles I think you are all right, it doesn't neccesarily have to shoot as hard as a syringe by any means, it sounds like you were expecting to shoot it like a typical syringe. my bad I didn't no what you meant at first by pressure. Just stick it up there and push the plunger with the solution in it and it doesn't have to go shooting in there at any speed, that doesn't matter you just have to put the liquid bupe solution in the oral syringe, lube it, put it in around 2 maybe 3 inches if you must to make sure there is no leakage, try 2.5" or around that, and push the plunger emptying the solution into your rectum. That is all that matters, transferring the liguid solution from the syringe to inside your ass! No matter the speed or pressure. That is how oral syringes work because of the larger opening on the end. You should be good though.

Alright. Thanks, man :)

Does the sub to water ratio matter much? I'm crushing 1mg with about 1,5ml water. Should I use less water? Or is it tooo little sub?

I "slam! 1mg and take 1mg orally, just to make sure I get something... Should I slam it all for better effect?

I'm not sure if by slamming your reffering to IV, that is a common term used to IV, "slam". But if by slamming you mean plugging which is what i would think you mean... I wouldn't bother using more than 0.5ml of water for plugging 1mg. I definitely wouldn't use 1.5ml of water for a 1ml syringe, then u will be left with excess solution because you cannot fit it into one syringe. Its not too little sub but yeah def don't use more water than the syringe can hold! Good luck on your plugging experience. Hope it goes well for you, if done right you should be very happy with the results.

Yeah, ArnBjotk, "slamming" is a common term for I.V. So using it for plugging, if that's what you're doing, is probably gonna confuse people.

I'm not sure if by slamming your reffering to IV, that is a common term used to IV, "slam". But if by slamming you mean plugging which is what i would think you mean... I wouldn't bother using more than 0.5ml of water for plugging 1mg. I definitely wouldn't use 1.5ml of water for a 1ml syringe, then u will be left with excess solution because you cannot fit it into one syringe. Its not too little sub but yeah def don't use more water than the syringe can hold! Good luck on your plugging experience. Hope it goes well for you, if done right you should be very happy with the results.

Yeah, sorry. But confusing. I've tried a 1ml syringe, but also a slightly bigger syringe, about 2ml (this is an oral syringe). So, either 1mg to 0,7 ml or 1mg to 1,5 ml water. Any considerable difference in effects, would you say?
I'm definatly feeling something... just not confident enough to use all 2mg rectally, lest I end up with nada. Could be placebo...

Someone somewhere else said there more water the better, as it's a bigger area of absorption.

Americans don't have pills anymore, so I'll assume you are Canadian. Don't snort or shoot the pills. The things are so acidic, those white pills are full of lemon and lime extracts, both natural and artificial. It gave me 23 cavities in 3 years, when I only had 2 minor ones before in my life, my insurance only covers white fillings for front teeth and upper pre-molars, and of course the lower teeth took the brunt of it all, so I got a right pre-molar that looks blueish. Yay, molars full of mercurcy. More toxic shit in my direct environment, I'm glad I stopped smoking 2 years 1/2 ago, didn't do anything to help my teeth.

Anyway, snorting suboxone makes it last much less longer, thus leading to needing larger daily doses. This shit is hard to get off of, even slowly, I wish we had 0.2, 0.6 and 1.4 suboxones like in Australia and I think the UK, but these countries use Subutex because it came out a lot longer before, we were promised it here but never got it, Rickett twisting Health Canada's arm with lobbying to wait for Suboxone. I bet a generic subutex isn't acidic like Mr.Clean. But yeah, as I was saying, it's harder to get off bupe than methadone in most cases, with methadone I was able to drop 2-3mg per month, it took me 3 months to be okay from 12 to 10, so to drop to 8mg a day, we're doing 10,8,10,8 etc.

Crushing the pills is easy, a lighter does the job, the generics from Teva are even softer, the Mylans (I have to have both, mylan's are super acidic like the brand name, but its for the 2mg pills, Tevas are much much less acidic than the brand name. Sometimes I'm gonna pay the 8 dollars I would need to pay to get the real Suboxone pills again and see if it's easier to drop dose with them. We're left the choice of buying them for that neat small price, but they stock it a lot less, the one time I asked, they didn't have any boxed brand name ones, all I know is that these are the most acidic.

I think I don't need to explain why, even with SteriFilts or microns why shooting those are bad, the citric acid will destroy your veins.

Americans don't have pills anymore, so I'll assume you are Canadian. Don't snort or shoot the pills. The things are so acidic, those white pills are full of lemon and lime extracts, both natural and artificial. It gave me 23 cavities in 3 years, when I only had 2 minor ones before in my life, my insurance only covers white fillings for front teeth and upper pre-molars, and of course the lower teeth took the brunt of it all, so I got a right pre-molar that looks blueish. Yay, molars full of mercurcy. More toxic shit in my direct environment, I'm glad I stopped smoking 2 years 1/2 ago, didn't do anything to help my teeth.

Anyway, snorting suboxone makes it last much less longer, thus leading to needing larger daily doses. This shit is hard to get off of, even slowly, I wish we had 0.2, 0.6 and 1.4 suboxones like in Australia and I think the UK, but these countries use Subutex because it came out a lot longer before, we were promised it here but never got it, Rickett twisting Health Canada's arm with lobbying to wait for Suboxone. I bet a generic subutex isn't acidic like Mr.Clean. But yeah, as I was saying, it's harder to get off bupe than methadone in most cases, with methadone I was able to drop 2-3mg per month, it took me 3 months to be okay from 12 to 10, so to drop to 8mg a day, we're doing 10,8,10,8 etc.

Crushing the pills is easy, a lighter does the job, the generics from Teva are even softer, the Mylans (I have to have both, mylan's are super acidic like the brand name, but its for the 2mg pills, Tevas are much much less acidic than the brand name. Sometimes I'm gonna pay the 8 dollars I would need to pay to get the real Suboxone pills again and see if it's easier to drop dose with them. We're left the choice of buying them for that neat small price, but they stock it a lot less, the one time I asked, they didn't have any boxed brand name ones, all I know is that these are the most acidic.

I think I don't need to explain why, even with SteriFilts or microns why shooting those are bad, the citric acid will destroy your veins.

Not canadian. European. Scandinavian, actually. And I use generic - which take a little more effort to crush than label ones, but a deodorant does the job. Never shot, but snorted for a long time, but suffice to say, I can't do that any longer. For the last year I've been trying to perfect the sublingual process, but with all the research showing it's just to damn unreliable. Sometimes jackpot, other times barely a tingle.

Well, my anal adventures continues... Daring to do a little more than 1mg, and save the remaining for a few hours later, so I'll know if the slamming works or not.

@ AnrBjotk
I edited two of your posts as sourcing and vendor discussion is not allowed, even for stuff like oral syringes

Li'll update: I took the plunge, so to speak. 2mg. And man alive, I havent felt this good in ages. Thanks guys.
It's too messy and complicated to be a daily thing, but it'll be my go-to for when I need a pick-me-up.

The last three times I haven gotten any effect. What am I doing wrong? I'm using and angle... pushing it in as far as possible... Are there any common mistakes?

Last edited:
For the sake of harm reduction I'm going to mention that I'm in the US and I get buprenorphine HCl pills, genetic Subutex tablets. Have for years. The ones I get now would likely be the best for IV or any ROA really. They are very small, weigh about 115 mg, about as small a pill as you'll see. Made by Hi-Tech. There so small when you crush a 8-mg tab there's about enough material for only four decent sized lines.

I don't IV bupe but if I did, I'd seek these out, and use all the precautions. Micron filter, etc.. The minimal filler in these is much better imo regarding harm reduction. All low dose pills (<20, 25 mg) that people might shoot should be so small.

Lots of people in the US get these, not just pregnant or transitioning patients. Headaches, that's why i get them. Naloxoxe intolerant. Every few years to keep the doc & supposedly the DEA happy I try Suboxone tablets, genetic, get the damn headaches and go back. Not a hassle really.

Fuck the "innovators", I think genetics kick butt and are a big advantage for reducing some potential harm if one chooses an alternate ROA. However, I've not looked into the inactive ingredients in these, so... that I'm not able to factor in.