• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Bupe - how to crush the pill gently...

After this has emerged into plugging state may I ask if a female could plug bupe to the other hole and feel the effects?

You are right keeping. and that is what I was basically saying the less water the better as you pretty much stated. There is no reason to use too much water or any more 1ml of water, that's just overkill although it would still probably work ok, there is just no reason to use that much I would think using anymore than 1ml would make it more likely to leak out or something but not sure as I never have used that much. IME 50-60 units was perfect for making the solution to plug with 2mg, but that's just me and my method, which definitely worked well every time... if you want to use just a little bit like 10-20 units of water go ahead, it will just be more of a thick solution though but I'm sure it still works alright. Really anything between 30-100units I know for a fact will work fine, as ive used as little as 30 units and up to around 1ml to do this with anywhere from 1-4mg of bupe, but 50-60 units of water made the solution just right for me at 2mg, not too thick and no excess water that you don't need. I guess everyone has their own views on how to make a solution to plug, and whatever works for you that's cool. That was my method though.

Of course, I've developer the world's biggest and most painful hemorrhoids in the last two days. Will this affect anything (except for the extreme pain of placing any object near it)?

That's the amount of water, and how its measured with syringes in units and Milliliters/CC's. 1Ml=1cc=100units. Yeah Its better not to use too much water when prepping it IME, especially for plugging anywhere from 50-100 units of water will be fine per 2mg, id use about 30-50 units for anything less, its really not a huge deal its just easier to prep with anything less than 1ml or 100 units of water if your using a spoon as I do. And also, Hopeless soul and crackbaby were right, maybe 3-4" is a bit too far in there id say around 2" is probably more accurate as far as how far to go into the anus, but 1" is a little to close to the outer edge IMO. Sorry its been quite a while since I have plugged anything, but anywhere around 2-3" has always worked for me, its better to have it in there at an angle too so it shoots into the wall and not straight in there, at maybe like a 20-30 degree angle you should be good. And when you look at the side of the syringe though most syringes have numbers with a line next to them. In my case I have 1Ml syringes and they have the numbers 10-100 counting in 10's like 10-20-30-40-50.... on the side with lines next to the numbers. Those numbers/lines are there to measure the solution in units. I have always just used an insulin syringe with the needle pulled out of it to plug, some of them were even the super small 0.3Ml or 30unit size and the 0.5Ml or 50unit size which will also work, especially if your not using more than 2mg of sub. It will absorb it quicker and you have less chance of leakage if you use less water in your solution. A lot of people use oral syringes, which you can buy at pretty much any pharmacy without the hassle that they give to a lot of people trying to buy insulin syringes and they are usually pretty big I believe like 3-5 ml, you can probably get them smaller though, the smaller the better if your plugging. also I was just saying to sit for 10-15 mins to be safe, as I have gotten up to quick before after doing this and lost some of the solution I shot in there, 5 mins would probably be enough honestly, again I haven't done this in a while since I began to IV it sorry I was a little rusty. But I think you got all the right info now, no need to wait on ordering them, just go out to walgreens or cvs(any pharmacy should have them) and look for an oral syringe. remember the smaller the better preferably more than 0.5ml and less than 2ml to be precise, prep up the sub and plug away! Please post if you have any more questions and if not then after you do it and let us know how it goes, I think you'll be satisfied as its much more efficient than sublingual.

Ok.
Call me chicken, but I hate going into pharmacies and buying syringes - in Scandinavia you need to go to pharmacies and you have to ask for syringes, as they are not out in the store. Though there are no laws, I always feel scrutinized when asking for them.
(I have bought syringes and needles a few times before, once for non-medical prop purposes, and a few times buying needles for a junkie friend who couldn’t buy them legally in his country).
So for convenience I bought 2 syringes of an e-cigarette site who sells syringes for that purposes. 10ml - which now seem very big, but I’ll try anyway.

I’m still quite confused. For 2mg how much water should I use? 60 units, that was, what, 0,6 ml? And should it be hot water so it’ll dissolve properly?

Could you just tell me how many ml with water for, say, 1 mg of sub (as I’m thinking of trying with half a 2mg tab, because if it doesn’t work I dont wanna be sick all evening) (Though, again, with my hemorrhoids I’m sort of nervous about sticking anything in).

And, also, should the lube go on the syringe or on… me?

Scrutinizing when bought is much better than not be able to purchase them in my opinion.

10ml syringe is quite a big and often hard to empty totally so you'll leave some precious bupe into the syringe.

It is finr to luve just the syringe but if you are afraid then you should lube both.

Scrutinizing when bought is much better than not be able to purchase them in my opinion.

10ml syringe is quite a big and often hard to empty totally so you'll leave some precious bupe into the syringe.

It is finr to luve just the syringe but if you are afraid then you should lube both.

Are you saying my purchased 10ml syringes are useless then, keeping in mind we're talking ~ 1mg... I was so close :(
(And I still don't know the ml of water...)

WHOA! 10ml?! that is gigantic. It will probably work. Use anywhere from cold-lukewarm water, no more than 0.5ml for 1mg of sub (like 30units or 0.3 ml will work perfect), and no more than 1ml(50-60 units or 0.5-0.6ml will be perfect) with 2mg of sub. But with a syringe that big it might not have the amount of units to measure on the side, might just measure it in milliliters. I have never had a syringe that big, or even seen one, but I have seen 3ml syringes and 5ml syringes which are huge, so I can only imagine how big that thing is going to be. It might be a bit painful to shove something that big up there?! not sure. Just LUBE that baby up and lube your anus if possible and see how it goes. Like MrRoot said you might not get all of the solution out of the syringe with one that big. I know you say you don't like buying any kind of syringe from the pharmacy, but oral syringes are generally meant for people, usually children who don't want to swallow pills, so the parents put the pill in water put it in an oral syringe and give them the medication that way, since its easier to swallow. I highly doubt anyone will look at you funny for buying an oral syringe, it is ENTIRELY different than buying something like insulin syringes! I don't blame you for not wanting to ask for a syringe like that with a needle on due to being looked at weird or whatever, but there is no needle whatsoever on an oral syringe, they are harmless I promise it will be no worse than asking for a bottle of nasal spray. You might find the 10ml syringe to be way to big for you and have no choice, it would be much safer to just buy a 1ml (3ml at the biggest, some stores only have ones that big or bigger) oral syringe from the store and much more efficient for plugging the bupe correctly. good luck.

I always say that I'll be using those for mixing airbrush paints if they ever ask me when I buy syringes from pharmacy. And since I don't IV it is actually the truth :)

After doing a dry-run with the 10ml I'm unsure whether it's the size of the syringe, my technique or my raging hemerrhoids that are causing problems. It seems 90% of it runs down my thighs.
:(
But I guess it's easier to insert a 1ml syringe a few inches. I'll have to wait a few more days for those 1ml's to arrive.

Last edited:
After doing a dry-run with the 10ml I'm unsure whether it's the size of the syringe, my technique or my raging hemerrhoids that are causing problems. It seems 90% of it runs down my thighs.
:(
But I guess it's easier to insert a 1ml syringe a few inches. I'll have to wait a few more days for those 1ml's to arrive.

Aww man, that sucks sorry you ended up wasting it. Yeah I kinda figured the 10ml syringes would be too big, I promise you wont be disappointed if you do this correctly with the 1ml's. That's the biggest size I have ever used to do this, and it works just fine every time. But remember next time, insert it like 2" in there and push the plunger, pull it out, and stay laying on your side for like 5 mins at least, I lay of my left side too when doing this too. hope you have better results next time...

Aww man, that sucks sorry you ended up wasting it. Yeah I kinda figured the 10ml syringes would be too big, I promise you wont be disappointed if you do this correctly with the 1ml's. That's the biggest size I have ever used to do this, and it works just fine every time. But remember next time, insert it like 2" in there and push the plunger, pull it out, and stay laying on your side for like 5 mins at least, I lay of my left side too when doing this too. hope you have better results next time...

I didnt waste it. I tried it with just water first. I wouldnt waste bupe like that ;) I'm still unsure of the physicality of doing it lying on my side... Do I need to put one leg in the air, or what?
Would be easier just squatting (and, I'll say it, it's gross either way) but I guess it drips out that way.

^ lying on the side is easiest, you don't need to adopt some perverse position just do what feels comfortable. but i wouldn't recommend a squat as that opens up your bowels a lot, but hey maybe your a master at kegel exercises who knows hahaa

I just can't catch a break, can I? Today the 1ml syringe arrived. It came with a blunt needle attached. Now, obviously I cant put the needle up. So it had to be without. BUT, without the needle, there was zero pressure to the syringe. Which meant I just let the solution dripple out into my anal canals. Should this work as well or do I need pressure? (if so, where can I get needles that are that small with pressure). I lay down for 7 minutess, just feeling a tingle so far...
Lill' help. I really wanted this to work.

^ bummer dude, i use an oral syringe, no needles and they work perfec - google them

^ bummer dude, i use an oral syringe, no needles and they work perfec - google them

<snip>
Can I use the metal tip that came with the syringe or is that crazy dangerous? I mean, it's not sharp, but it is a metal a few millimeters thick so it could cause damage...

Last edited by a moderator:
<snip>

This IS the syringe I have... I mean the same as on the picture. They call it oral syringe. But doesnt the oral ones have any pressure to them then?

What do you mean by pressure? Like does it pull up water and push it out? if so your good to go. Those look perfect to me, I don't see any needle on them? at least not like and insulin syringe. That is almost what I use looks like to a tee, and insulin syringe with the needle pulled out. as long as its not a thin, sharp, metallic, needle and its blunt and round like that you are probably good to go with no pain involved. But yes to me those look absolutely perfect. I just don't know what you mean by pressure... as long as its able to pull up water and push it out, then those are perfect I would say, do a test run with some water and see what happens. There most likely wont be any issues or leakage with one of that size.

What do you mean by pressure? Like does it pull up water and push it out? if so your good to go. Those look perfect to me, I don't see any needle on them? at least not like and insulin syringe. That is almost what I use looks like to a tee, and insulin syringe with the needle pulled out. as long as its not a thin, sharp, metallic, needle and its blunt and round like that you are probably good to go with no pain involved. But yes to me those look absolutely perfect. I just don't know what you mean by pressure... as long as its able to pull up water and push it out, then those are perfect I would say, do a test run with some water and see what happens. There most likely wont be any issues or leakage with one of that size.

I mean the sub-water doesn't shoot out, just dribbles. If you have a syringe, the water will shoot out of the syringe. But with this is barely dribbles out, like I said.

Does your just let the liquid dribble out or shoot out fast? Isn't part of the point that it slams agains the interior walls?

Last edited:
This IS the syringe I have... I mean the same as on the picture. They call it oral syringe. But doesnt the oral ones have any pressure to them then?

hmm, that's the right syringe, i guess either one of yours is broken or its all down to technique. maybe you're not pressing hard enough on the plunger?