• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bug spray passed off as meth?

it does. its a classic red neck trick lol. spray raid on a METAL screen, hook up jumper cables to the car batterie and bam, you have got some fake shards. my buddie used to use it to cut his real crystal. if u put in in a pipe by itself it just melts and evaporates instantley, no high whatsoever. just a gang of negative health effects for sure...

One person commented that it's actually legit, saying he's tried vaping it multiple times. And another member pointed out that some pest sprays use nicotine or derivatives thereof. I looked it up and found that to be true, one prominent example being Black Flag. At least one member said that the rumor goes that it can only be done with certain types of pest spray. So when you piece it all together, I think it's clear that some people have used these products to yield nicotine or a derivative and they are incurring the stimulant high that such substance(s) would produce.

Last edited:
Lol high on bug spray? How can you even care if you've ever been actually high on meth? It sounds like a story someone just came up with while the h were tweaking and thought it would be funny to tell people but regardless of it's legitimacy, after you've actually done clear who can ever consider trying crystalized bug spray? Like really I don't even like doing coke, adderal, ecstasy, or really any other uppers just because it seems like having a diet Pepsi instead of the real thing haha is that just me?