• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bug spray passed off as meth?

Haha, I heard about this in jail as well. From two different people in two different dorms none the less. Though their recipes differed a bit, they both insisted on using the Purple can of Raid. "Bro, you gotta use the PURPLE can, otherwise it won't work". Spraying the contents upon a cookie sheet hooked up to a car battery lol.

thats all fucked up and NO. and sharing is caring shot guns are wonderful sweet p. not to be gross but guys ever blow the smoke on your crotch? I've had it happen and my hole and each time the doods were like feels good huh and I just looked at them like um No?! not really??? lol!

seriously though most tweakers if they hate you or are a middle man theres a good chance if its a queer youll get some salt or something weird. Its happened to people I know completely fucked up shady shit. I hate fiends and there ways....

Methamphetamines, asian ladies, Gene Wilder's screaming ballsack on a fireboat in lake chunky anything you call it its gonna be a problem

wow...um...no.

also, someone mentioned Naked Lunch...good book, never finished it though. i started reading it when i was at my friend's house tweekin one day. phew, im not a reader. but i was so high, i read the first few chapters in what seemed like 5 minutes. i still have the book, but seems like the only time i read is when im tweekin and i havent done meth in over a month.

if IVed wouldn't you die? so isnt that like the stupidest thing ever.

Oh, and by the way, the "Raid" thing does work! SWIM has witnessed it and will say that it is only a temporary fix, as it loses its 'mimic' of some sort of speed and really goons you out after about the 2nd day. It looks like what you would think is ice shards, but it will melt to a slickish goo after about day 3.

source

Notice this guy's saying it mimics speed initially. Very interesting.

wow...um...no.

also, someone mentioned Naked Lunch...good book, never finished it though. i started reading it when i was at my friend's house tweekin one day. phew, im not a reader. but i was so high, i read the first few chapters in what seemed like 5 minutes. i still have the book, but seems like the only time i read is when im tweekin and i havent done meth in over a month.

Umm, reading? I've heard of that. I think I tried it before, don't remember liking it. Rather wait till the movie comes out.

My ADD doesn't allow me to read. I spend so much time on the same page trying to remember what I just read. Well, I blame it on my ADD but it could just be the drugs.

My ADD doesn't allow me to read. I spend so much time on the same page trying to remember what I just read. Well, I blame it on my ADD but it could just be the drugs.

i blame it on both ADHD and drugs.

i have no clue how i managed to graduate high school with a 3.5 GPA, i was constantly fucked up at school(like passing out in class and drinking whiskey at lunch and popping pills and smoking heroin and snorting blow in the bathroom fucked up).

I'm the same... my brain seems to be incapable of reading anything more than a paragraph. I can't even read long posts here on Bluelight! I blame meth neurotoxicity for it.

I'm the same... my brain seems to be incapable of reading anything more than a paragraph. I can't even read long posts here on Bluelight! I blame meth neurotoxicity for it.

haha, I only like to read small lines on Bluelight because I have to re-read it again if its more than a couple lines. Long posts turn me off to begin with. No need for stories. Well, sometimes if its really interesting. I'm sure meth has fucked my brain too. I still take it in pure tablet form. Desoxyn

^ Yup, I ignore posts that contain long essays. My brain can't cope with it. :\

Screw taking meth in tablet form (Desoxyn)... crystal for the win! ;)

^ Yup, I ignore posts that contain long essays. My brain can't cope with it. :\

Screw taking meth in tablet form (Desoxyn)... crystal for the win! ;)

Oh, for sure. Desoxyn sucks ass compared to crystal meth. No comparison. I'm on Desoxyn for ADD and it is nothing like street meth.

it's funny cuz I read this thread and was like "wtf that's so dumb" then a couple days later I heard this guy say that he used to do it when he sold meth before he went to jail. He would spray it on a metal screen hooked up to a car battery and he would watch the crystals form and put a cookie sheet under it and they would fall on to the sheet. Only when he didn't have any meth though.