• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Bud with no thc/cbd

You never answered my question. What strain is .5% or less thc and .5 or less cbd? All those .5 strains got high cbd, and your dumb, i said IF i smoked, not that i smoked a .5 strain, i smoked the tsunami, but i said if i smoked one of these .5 strains i would probaby still get high, and that if i wanted to i could stand outside my dispensary and pay somebody to get me this .5 bud, i read reviews, and peole still get high off this stuff, and if i wanted to smoke something with 0/0, id just smoke a leaf off my oak tree outside, i want to still taste the dank and smell it, and hemp wont work for me for multiple reasons..

You never answered my question. What strain is .5% or less thc and .5 or less cbd?
Many CBD strains such as sour tsunami are found with a 1:1 ratio, so tsunami would be one of many strains with this ability. It's up to the grower how it's grown and the phenotype, etc. as to what the ratios and percentages actually are.

You are forgetting that any garbage grower could pull their shit up early making a .5 and .5 percentage strain off of just about any strain.

and your dumb
you're*

*You're* (look i spelled it right for you mr. grammar police man sir) looking for little errors in my spelling now to even things out. That's petty. *You're* the one that obviously cant read what i type correctly, I don't care how i spell anything, honestly, and neither should you, that's childish, the point gets across and this aint a spelling bee or anything to do with school. Also i understand that, but then you'd have nasty ass bunk pre mature bud that really aint even formed buds, that would have a shit taste and shit smell and prob give you a bad headache and look like shit in a bag, and make you gag up a lung, and probably not even dry or cure or burn correctly. And i understand it's up to the grower and how he grows his shit, that a strain like tsunami has about equal ratios, but were not talking about 10% thc 10% cbd, were talking about .5 thc and .5 cbd, wich im not even sure a plant of such ratios exsist's in a fully developed/grown plant as of yet, hell it might, if it does i need to try that, but look, i ain't trying to turn this into us fighting my dude, im just saying there working on this novelty cannabis with zero everything while still providing the user all the great things things about the bud, minus the high, you know like smell and taste and stuff, btw i agree with you're picture, people under 21 should not smoke bud, if i waited till i was 21 maybe none of this would happen and i could actulay enjoy getting high still..

Are you under 21? Why should they? I feel somebodies mind aint fully matured till about that age anyways, people fuck them selves up trying drugs when there young, me one of them, where as i seen people in there 20's or even 30's just start using and have alot better results than people who started when they were 15, also why have a picture of bud that says 21+ on it, thought's that what you were getting at, if you disagree, what's the point of that?

It's called branding.

21+ represents the movement of legalization for me. There is also the 18+ requirement for medical patients. Let's not forget our friends in need shall we?

I'm about 6 and half years old, in BL time.

Yeah i heard rumors, and these are actullay rumors amongst friends and online i'll admit, unlike what i was originally talking about, that some states might try to push the legal age to 23 soon before you can buy bud, recreational i believe, same with alcohol too. But still if you're not even old enough to buy it, what makes you think you're old enough to smoke it? There's age limits on stuff for a reason, so correct me if im wrong, im confused a tad bit about what you said, but are you saying that you support the movement of being 21+ to buy/use legal bud, but at the same time you also support being under 21 to smoke it?

Medical Marijuana is generally only 18+ years of age to obtain. You said something about age requirements being there for a reason?

Also many parents give their very young children MMJ rights to use cannabis for conditions they suffer from as many laws state that if you are under 18 you may obtain MMJ through the parents.

If it makes your life better, I really don't give a fuck.

Well i know you do got to be 18+ to actullay obtain it, but you can use it for whatever age you are if you qualify, and with parents consent, i don't care how old you are either, if it helps it helps, but i ment age requirements as far as recreational goes, like they put it at 21 for a reason, and not at 18 like medical, cause maybe they understand it could cause some mental problems, and dependency issues, or hard telling why it's 21 and not 18 for rec, i need to look into it more, but things have age limits for a reason, and not just weed, so people under that age should avoid them unless medicaly prescribed. And from what i understand, most underage mmj patients are limited to low thc, high cbd strains only, i might be wrong, but it seems they would cause some harm, like some mental issues or dependency issues, giving a little kid a spoon full of high thc, white widow hash oil every day, over time, just like what would happen to anybody who abused high thc strains over time..

Last edited:
Most kids in MMJ are given the exact strains you are complaining about in this thread.

Just food for thought

You prolly should learn to paragraph

Who is gonna read that gibberish?

i deleted it, because i felt it was a useless rant, that would just go misunderstood anyways..

what the hell is this thread even about anyways? You want something that looks, smells, taste, and even smokes like wee but doesn't have the effects of weed? Do you realize how silly that is?

i actually read that some directors use 'fake' weed that has the look and smoke like weed. not sure about taste and smell so maybe you can look into ways of extracting all the psychoactive components to weed. ;)

i guess indica strains are out of the question as well? :\

otherwise, people drink alcohol, consume caffeine and tobacco/pure nicotine from ages much earlier than 18.

if you take that into consideration, marijuana will just become another one of those 'ab|used' substances.

at the end of the day all of these substances are being abused at very young ages now and there's nothing we can do about it. it's a worldwide phenomenon. we're not even talking about party favours and hard drugs otherwise.

knowledge and HR is the key, once we all understand that we must not abuse anything psychoactive then we shouldn't have any problems associated with drug use.

Last edited:
There's plenty of non-psychoactive drugs for people to use and/or abuse.

I use to smoke a completely non-psychoactive herb called coltsfoot. It turns out it (along with several other natural herbs I've been drinking tea with) to contain pyrrolizidine alkaloids, a drug that causes potential liver failure and it doesn't even get you high :(