• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bromazepam (Lexotan)

Yep, France FTW :D (for once)

I don't IV, but a friend of mine (Jasoncrest on this board) does it with Loprazolam, apparentrly it's wonderful... But i prefer to stick to pills popping. :)

24mgs is the dose to fell high. Very enjoyable. But withdraws are terrible...

I recently procured some bromazepam (I live in the US) and found it quite enjoyable. I take 60mg diazepam daily, and add hypnotics to the mix for recreation.

Rather than taking 60mg diazepam one day, I took 54mg bromazepam. It was great, and felt stronger than 90mg diazepam- perhaps it’s simply the fact that benzos are not completely cross-tolerant. Only problem is its shorter duration of action.

Since then, I’ve been combining slightly lower doses of diazepam in the morning with bromazepam as a night time snack… the diazepam is just to get me through the day, the bromazepam is what I look forward to.

Im from south america, here, Clonazepam and Bromazepam are the benzos of most illicit use. I just Love Bromazepam, I made funny names about it with my friends and sometimes I say "im going to bromrr bromrr" making the sound of a motor :p

The only downside for me wasnt the short duration (it lasts 12 hours in fact, its not THAT bad) but how the tolerance grow up in 72 hours. Its the benzo that most tolerance gives me in a short time, but again, im taking doses of 18mg or more. Of course, by then im in heaven and I can go to sleep if I want or play something without problem too. Its so cool. I dont know about the bromide ions poisoning, but there has to be a reason for sure for Roche to not sold this stuff in USA. Anyway, half of people here wouldnt care about this because we already did very very weird stuff like research chemicals :p

In france and luxemburg this is the most commonly abused (and prescribed ) benzo , I really like the 6 mg brand pills (lexomil) they come in these 3 notch bars , 30 in a little dispenser , a bit like xanax overseas i imagine.

everything has been said , short/ medium half-life (not as fast acting as xanax for instance) but apart from that very similar to diazepam , which is why i like it , similar euphoria which i never get from other benzos apart from its afore mentioned blue bodied big brother

Does anyone else feel that bromazepam can exacerbate depression much more than other benzo's? As in bring out quite a negative mood even though there wasn't that much of an in-your-face depression to begin with?

I think I have seen this in the comparison chart linked above although it was some time ago and the link does not work anymore. Perhaps it was suggestive enough to make me feel like shit, in any case I kind of started to dislike bromazepam for it, but started off liking it because it is less debilitating than the diazepam that always was more excessively available to me (and probably most others).

Thought I ran out of these fuckers but yesterday I found a couple in a fake hollow battery (a good item to smuggle pills to a party lol).

In france and luxemburg this is the most commonly abused (and prescribed ) benzo

I know thats an old post, but still I answered in this thread and you are still around... ;)
I was wondering...
Actually in France (and I lived in 4 majors cities (well I mean I know a lot of people who like benzos) it's really not that abused. By some of my friends, and me (and I took (sadly) a very high number of different benzos)

I also co-admin a very big french forum/wiki (lucid state) and there is a lot of talk about benzos, but not much about Lexomil (bromazepam here).
The most abuse are by far Alprazolam, Diazepam, [Oxazepam (popular here since we have 50mg pills) and Prazepam since they are prescribed a lot but not the best stuff] Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol, but it's the end...) or Loprazolam when guys want to shoot it -loprazolam is water-soluble).
Well I was just wondering if maybe you used to live in France a long lime ago, because I'm pretty young so maybe that was the "scene" at your time...
Regards ;)
Fuz

Last edited:
Never tried that one will have to check if its avalible in the uk, mind you only real strong benzos do it for me, if i take 80mg of diazepam i dont get much of a high but if i take 12mg of clonazepam oh yer thats the one, i am awhere that 2mg of clo = 40mg diaz. Temazepam is another week one, took 320mg other day hardly felt it, not very good that one either.

To Solipsis: yes, bromazepam put me straight into depressive mode one week after daily intake.

To Fuzati (who doesn't care answering my PMs): you're wrong mate, Lexomil is everywhere in France, first prescribed benzo no doubt (et Joyeux Noël au soleil, pitit salopiaud =D).

To Fuzati (who doesn't care answering my PMs): you're wrong mate, Lexomil is everywhere in France, first prescribed benzo no doubt (et Joyeux Noël au soleil, pitit salopiaud =D).

Your PM about Asud from almost 2 years ago? Yeah, the website if fine now, you can go check it. =D
And for Bromazepam don't misunderstand me! It's of course one of the most prescribed benzos (top 3 for sure) but "abused" by drug users specifically... not typically as far as I saw. (you might have seen different)
That's what my post was about.

(ouais Noël, je l'ai "fêté" bien longtemps avant vous mais merci de même =D Je vois que je posté pas mal de conneries un peu partout, je vais checker ça en calbut' (trop chauuuud bordel T___T) devant l'ordi, avec la clim à fond... mouhahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH)

Last edited:
Ah ok... well I think nowadays clonazepam (Rivotril) is the most abused benzo by drug users in France.

I think it's the only one you can find on the black market, but I'm surely wrong as I never bought any benzo on the black market. At least it's the easyest one to find on the streets.

Yep, since the doctors have been told to go easy on the Rohypnol (flunitrazépam) scripts, it's been replaced by Rivotril...
But on the black market, it's (almost) always dudes on subutex or méthadone selling their benzos (always scripted along with their substitution treatment) to buy more smack... so they sell whatever the doc was in the mood to script. Could be anything really. =/

My benzo love list:

1. bromazepam 18-24mg/alprazolam3-6mg

2. clonazepam2-10mg i can eat them light candy and not black out or get sleepy!!!

3.diazepam 30-60mg

4. high dose 80-100mg oxazepam

5. many others

6. phenazepam 10 mg

alprazolam and bromazepam have by far the most anxiety relieving effect/fun!!!!

greets

Last edited:
bromazepam is a strong anxiolytic that is similar to diazepam, but with stronger anxiolytic properties then diazepam (Source).

Although bromazepam is a stronger anxiolytic, diazepam is the better sedative as bromazepam has very light hypnotic properties due to weak activity at the alpha1 subunit of the GABA(a) receptor.

bromazepam is a strong anxiolytic that is similar to diazepam, but with stronger anxiolytic properties then diazepam (Source).

Although bromazepam is a stronger anxiolytic, diazepam is the better sedative as bromazepam has very light hypnotic properties due to weak activity at the alpha1 subunit of the GABA(a) receptor.

Bromazepam is my favourite benzo. In Canada it's brand name is Lectopam, 3mg and 6mg pills. My ex weed old guy had a script for the 6mg green ones and, if you look at my posting history, I posted a bar graphic of all the benzos available in germany or austria, i dont know, it was in german, the way they called certain benzos. Bromazepam is as anxiolytic as Xanax, but the rest of its qualities are just slightly less strong than that of Valium, except for the anti-seizure powers.

I'd have my script for valium 10mg twice a day switched to Lectopam 6mg twice a day and once at bed time to compensate for the half-life, but the less I see my psychiatrist, who just automatically renews my valium script these days, we dont have anything else to say to each other so pharmacy sends the demand by fax and its dones in a week or two, so I have them do it at my last renewal.

But i might break, I don't smoke weed anymore and I can't have the total mental peace that 12-18mg of bromazepam brings in me, without making me too sleepy like Valium, and it hits hard like xanax, and is just as anxiolytic. The Bromine part of the molecule wouldn't surprise me as to why. Like some said.