• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

BROKEN HEARTS: Relationship recently ended? Reluctantly single? R U lonely?

My on and off boyfriend broke up with me after 3 years. We were going through a hard time and it turns out he was doing some serious drugs. In fact he told me he would rather do heroin then be with me. He took me to Tahoe then told me on the last day of vaca that if a person loves someone they will want to be with that person and that he doesn't want to be in this relationship. Im heart broken. We used to be strong...and i was fighting as hard as i could to get it back, but i lost it. He stopped having sex with me a few months ago...i should have been ready for this..i just had so much hope we would be happy again. I am in love with someone who hates me, and i dont know how to stop..

Last two posts are heartbreaking. :( Sorry guys and girls.

Last two posts are heartbreaking. :( Sorry guys and girls.

it is very heartbreaking but guys always remember that you will be strong after this, trust me been there done that :). What you guys need to do is to focus on yourselves. Love yourselves first before anything and anyone else! Take it from the expert ;) I have been through a lot of relationships and man... After all I went through I think I can even face the devil who sends broken hearts =D

Im just so lost without him...i try to not think about it but after 3 years...you dont know how too...im just in love with something that doesn't want to be loved..why?

She sounds like she has a mental disorder. Take her to the doctor and get her ass on some medication. AND she has a child? Geez.

How long have you two been dating?

really the OP has no responsibility over someone else. people need to seek help for themselves or sort themselves out.

i cannot help someone unwilling to change. they need to help themselves which is a bit different

i miss two people very much. i was in love with one forever, and we started seeing each other again but it wasn't the same. i left him for his old friend who is a flaky ass manwhore, but otherwise brilliant. both musicians. (only one ambitious about it though. the one who tours...is the flaky manwhore. surprise! can anyone with any amount of fame ever be monogamous?). both very intelligent. i miss the good parts of them. but i think what makes them brilliant is also what makes them fucked up. and i think what brought us together is the same reason we couldn't stay together. so i guess i should just be glad we had the time we did. but i'm not. i want him back. mine. mine. mine. mine.
not mine. =|

Im just so lost without him...i try to not think about it but after 3 years...you dont know how too...im just in love with something that doesn't want to be loved..why?
Oh dear :( that's the thing don't you think it's time to move on? He doesn't even think about you so why should you waste your emotions and time thinking about why he doesn't want it. Just move on love and you never know, the right one for you is just around the corner and you are too caught up on thinking about that guy who ain't worth it at all!

my girlfriend of 6 years dumped me 2 days ago and left me for my best friend she met 2 weeks ago on my birthday. needless to say I am pretty broken. I have been going out with friends and making sure I don't sulk at home, but the mornings and nights are the hardest. Waking up alone is killing me. this sucks. I was so in love and things were honestly fine. It wasn't a lot of fighting and I knew it was going here. Our relationship was fine.

Ah fuck, I'm so sorry to hear that :( all I can say is do your best to stay as active and see as many friends as possible, distractions and building other relationships (even if they're 'just' friendships) are the key here. Still fucking sucks though, of course. Good luck <3

My on and off boyfriend broke up with me after 3 years. We were going through a hard time and it turns out he was doing some serious drugs. In fact he told me he would rather do heroin then be with me. He took me to Tahoe then told me on the last day of vaca that if a person loves someone they will want to be with that person and that he doesn't want to be in this relationship. Im heart broken. We used to be strong...and i was fighting as hard as i could to get it back, but i lost it. He stopped having sex with me a few months ago...i should have been ready for this..i just had so much hope we would be happy again. I am in love with someone who hates me, and i dont know how to stop..

:( something worth remembering is that this is clearly the heroin talking, not him...of course that doesn't make it easy or much less painful, but do remember these surely aren't his real feelings and deep down there's no doubt he does love you more than he loves heroin. This is just what heroin turns people into sadly...I just hope knowing that can somehow help you take it less personally, because I know that if my boyfriend told me something like that I'd feel really insulted. It's not about you though - not that specifically at least. <3

Yup. All alone.

just can't make myself attracted to the girls that are more receiving to me. Nobody is on par with my ex in intelligence and beauty.