• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

BROKEN HEARTS: Relationship recently ended? Reluctantly single? R U lonely?

cmpetr2k

Bluelighter
I had to break up with my girlfriend today.
Its kinda complicated but basically this girl has a bad habit of being a bad slacker, and right now she's got a lot of shit on her plate she's supposed to be taking care of, like making it to her doctors appointments because she has very serious health probs. Also she is living in a womens shelter (she has a stalker ex boyfriend) and is supposed to be working on getting her own place for her and her daughter. I made a deal with her that I would stay with her as long as she took care of her medical and housing issues for her and her daughters sake. She had a lawyer and a court date to get some disability funding that she needs for housing and to help take care of her daughter. So what does she do? She drops the attourney and now has to represent herself (I have no idea how that happened), then she gets into a fight with the shelter supervisor so now she's at risk of getting kicked out of there with no place to go and no income. She always pulls this kinda shit which is why I told her to get her shit together and grow up or I would leave her. She used to stay with me at my place until she got into it with my landlord. Now she's not even allowed on the property. Anyway I love her but I'm sick of trying to help her just to have here screw everything up, so its by-by baby. I hate to have to do it because I really do love her, which is why I can't just stand by and watch her screw her life up.
Life can really suck sometimes. I'm really gonna miss her.

hmm she sounds like a big ol' mess

you can do better than someone who doesn't know when to shut their mouth. clearly she doesn't as she has rowed with the shelter person/your landlord/her own attorney. bit of an idiot behaviour wise sorry to say...

hmm she sounds like a big ol' mess

you can do better than someone who doesn't know when to shut their mouth. clearly she doesn't as she has rowed with the shelter person/your landlord/her own attorney. bit of an idiot behaviour wise sorry to say...

Yea I don't know why I always seem to end up with the likes of her. I feel like any halfway decent woman just aren't attracted to me like I'm just not good enough . Sorry I don't mean to whine like a little baby I'm just fed-up.

You know she's texting me right now saying very hurtfull things.

If you feel like you're not good enough, you'll ALWAYS end up with people not good enough.

If you feel like you're not good enough, you'll ALWAYS end up with people not good enough.

Yea I know your right. I'm not always like that my self esteem is just a little low right now cause I'm so fed up with relationships right now. You know what really pisses me off is that I'm a really nice honest & trustworthy respectful guy but it seems like women just don't want nice guys. They want jerks who treat them like shit and cheat on them and steal from and beat on them. And guys like me are just wimps or something
And we never get a half - way decent women cause the assholes get them all!

It's funny you say that. Women say they want nice guys and wonder why they're all jerks. I don't agree with either statement. You can't rush quality.

Block her number.

Hahah, isn't that the truth!

I blocked her number. I already know what's going to happen next. She's going to show up at my door, I won't answer, she'll throw a fit, my neihbor will call the cops, she'll get arrested for tresspassing (she's already banned from the property)

Block her number.

Hahah, isn't that the truth!

Unfortunately. I hear both statements from my friends ALL the time lol.

OP, let her get trespassed. She'll have brought it on herself :/

Anyone else had a sad/weird/funny/disastrous/great relationship you care to share with us?

She sounds like she has a mental disorder. Take her to the doctor and get her ass on some medication. AND she has a child? Geez.

How long have you two been dating?

She sounds like she has a mental disorder. Take her to the doctor and get her ass on some medication. AND she has a child? Geez.

How long have you two been dating?

Well we aren't together anymore and won't be, but we were more seriouse than just dating for over a year. She was great in the beginning, I don't know what changed or why. I can't help but think I did something and its somehow my fault and I just don't see where I went wrong. All I know is she became jealous, possessive, and just down right mean not just to me but others too. She became the exact opposite of me.

Does she have parents or family who can take her in? Your girlfriend seems to be burning all sorts of bridges. That would be a shame if she got thrown out of the shelter. She evidently has self-control issues but is she getting counseling or psychiatric help?

Does she have parents or family who can take her in? Your girlfriend seems to be burning all sorts of bridges. That would be a shame if she got thrown out of the shelter. She evidently has self-control issues but is she getting counseling or psychiatric help?

Family not an option. One of the conditions for me to stay with her was for her to get some counseling, possibly try different meds(she sees a psychiatrist for depression), she said she did but who knows

Yea I know your right. I'm not always like that my self esteem is just a little low right now cause I'm so fed up with relationships right now. You know what really pisses me off is that I'm a really nice honest & trustworthy respectful guy but it seems like women just don't want nice guys. They want jerks who treat them like shit and cheat on them and steal from and beat on them. And guys like me are just wimps or something
And we never get a half - way decent women cause the assholes get them all!
Qft. I am newly single as well. It kinda sucks i think i need to make some more friends.

I recently had to end my relationship with my fiancée. we had been seeing eachother for almost 5 years.
we think it was for the right reasons and are still friends. but sometimes i think it would be easier to hate her.

my girlfriend of 6 years dumped me 2 days ago and left me for my best friend she met 2 weeks ago on my birthday. needless to say I am pretty broken. I have been going out with friends and making sure I don't sulk at home, but the mornings and nights are the hardest. Waking up alone is killing me. this sucks. I was so in love and things were honestly fine. It wasn't a lot of fighting and I knew it was going here. Our relationship was fine.