• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Brand New Phen? - 2,5 Dimethoxy 3,4 MDMA

This kinda shit always happens when you are waiting on something out of the ordinary. It is taxing waiting around for what seems like an eternity but if it pulls through okay then it will have been worth being patient.

Crimson Cloud?lol, point me in the direction of the thread please? i'm interested.
keep us posted Bishop.

Freekazoid said:
Crimson Cloud?lol, point me in the direction of the thread please? i'm interested.

It's under "Essential Reading: The Best of PD" in the 3C-P thread. He promised to write a trip report on the substance, although the report never came through because of "drug related health problems"..

^^^

Well he said "I really want to start experimenting with this, but I've been having some problems with my blood pressure and amphetamines (of any kind) are on my not-to-do list". I think that was a smart decision on his part. Look, just because someone here say's he's planning to ingest a substance he is obligated to the rest of us to do so. If one has a medical reason for backing out of ingesting a drug one should do so. So, Bishop, if you feel you have to pull a "Crimson Cloud" on us, go right ahead :)

Lets just hope he didn't find the lethal dosage 8o (need a crossed fingers smiley too)

No, no such luck I'm afraid I haven't had a chance to essay the substance yet. My primary relation and grounds for interaction with buddy is of a lysergic nature - and that train has been grinding kind of slowly lately. I still intend to get my hands on some and give it a whirl as soon as possible but the ball is more or less in his (and his friend's) court. I spoke to one other person who was aware of this batch, and now there's some confusion as to whether the substance is the new and previously unexplored DMMDMA compound or if it's DMMDA, which while it would still be awesome to try, is a little less cool because it's a known substance that Shulgin did include in PiHKAL. Whichever it is, it's apparently in freebase oil form (does this mean it has to be smoked? I'm a little uncomfortable with the idea of smoking a psychedelic described as being comparable to a 100ug dose of LSD - especially wherein the substance is on the fringe of the fringe of known science) - and their attempts to get it to dry into a salt have failed thus far.

So, I am alive - just a little busy with scholastic and work-related burdens, I have not tried it yet.. but I don't intend to pull a "Crimson Cloud" of my own volition. It's just a matter of getting the sample at this juncture, which I still imagine will soon come to pass. I've been meaning to lay off the psychedelics for a few months, but I find around every corner there is grounds for some special exemption... which is becoming a bit ridiculous.
Between the DMMDA, the plethora of fresh batches of LSD available, the Foxy & Alpha-O that have just arrived, and the DiPT, 2C-E, 2C-I, and T-7 that another buddy has lying around - as well as the fact that mushroom season is beginning out in the pacific northwest and I've seen a few fresh psilocybes growing in the neighborhood.... it's proving quite difficult to edge off the desire to do indulge.
Though tentatively the DMMDA/DMMDMA and the Foxy are the two that I think are worth breaking the rule for.

I Will keep everyone posted.

-Keep Hope Alive.

So you friend would have used Apiole as the starting material. Interesting...

BTW this compound looks like complete magic. The free base can just as easily be ingested I think. Isn't turning it into a salt just so that it is easier to handle? I would definately want to try some of this if it was on the table. Shame that Apiole is so scarce though.

Last edited:
I'm still unclear as to wether or not they used apiole as the precursor. Buddy mentioned in passing that they were using benzene of late. I'm not sure however, if this applies to the DMMD(M)A or if thats just how they're synthing their other phens. He also mentioned something else about another hybrid they have created or are currently in process of finding a synth route for - but this claim is a lot more outlandish and whatnot so until I'm totally clear on my understanding of what they said, I'm not gonna post anything on here about it so as not to get flamed if I'm way off. But apparently they are trying to create a hybrid molecule of two molecules which are from totally different psychoactive families which act on completely different receptor sites. One is much larger than the other and the idea/possibility of it being psychoactive in both regards sounds far fetched to me, but possible I guess... more on this later.

Last edited:
Ingesting freebase

All you need to do to convert the freebase to a salt is to weigh out 1g of the liquid/low m.p. solid, then add it to an acidic aqueous soln (100ml of liquid formed by adding the juice of 2-3 lemons or limes to water, then making up to 100ml would do the trick - would form soln of citrate salt from citric acid in lemon/limes). You then have a soln of DMMDMA citrate with a concentration of 10mg/ml that is suitable for oral use).

Getting crystals of something like the hydrochloride salt can be a little more difficult for some amines

You would think anyone capable of making the drug would damn well know how to crystalize it.

But yeah, I'm still extremely skeptical. But high hopes. I'd LOVE the chance to try it, if it is in fact, real.

MagickalKat777 said:
You would think anyone capable of making the drug would damn well know how to crystalize it.

Getting a lot of compounds into a salt can sometimes be quite difficult I understand, depending on the nature of the compound. It's not quite as simple as it may seem.

The discussion of DMMDA is on the OTHER site we cannot link to, the one which kinda rhymes with "The Wives", which is predominantly Yellow.

Do a search of their chemistry, novel, and methods forums for DMMDA (especially threads by Antibody and Antibody2).
He even tried DMMDMA. But I am definately looking forward to hearing more about this compound. It is no more difficult than MDMA to make, and comes from an un-listed (probably unwatched, albiet impossible to find) precursor.

I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this thread. First the molecule you are saying will be massively hindered and there is no way it would do anything come on seriously 2,5-dimethoxy-3,4-methylenedioxymethylamphetamine? fuck every avalible hydrogen on the ring is substituted.

And if your friend can't do something as simple as convert a freebase amine to a salt then by all means he is very much so lacking in chemistry to the point where he won't be able to synthesis the molecule.

Also in order to get it working you'd need a compoud where the methylene dioxy bond exist, but hey guess what it deactivates the entire molecule so the 2,5 subs. becomes impossible.

ID love to try this, a 14 hour MDMA trip would be the shit!

also what is this stupid site that no one can talk about?? pm..

Yeah, as I mentioned earlier, synth from benzene or a simple substituted aromatic compound is impossible. He would have to start with 2,5-dimethoxy-3,4-methylenedioxy-something in order to get any sort of product yield.

BTW, i dont believe he said ANYWHERE in this thread that his friend "could not" change it to a salt.

now.. where is that update