• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Brand New Phen? - 2,5 Dimethoxy 3,4 MDMA

NMR is the prefered choice in the gang of chemists that I hang with. MS is also important but electrospray is a crappy fragmentation technique that wasnt always reliable for me. IR is pertinent albeit probably not wholly necessary. X-ray crystallography looks good on paper but is overkill.

The appearance should give some indication of purity. If you have obtained brown scaggy crystals then that has to fuck you off a bit. If your crystals are bright white though, and you have taken adequate steps post reaction to remove small amounts of contaminents, then that should be alright man.

I never would have thought this thread to go on this long with no TR yet. Yet I find myself reading on it off and on...

i'd be surprised if we ever do hear a trip report, or from Bishop ever again.

I just read this report for the first time... disappointing ending, I must say :p

What the fuck happened to Bishop anyway.
Everytime this thread pops back up. I get my hopes up for a trip report, or something useful anyway. Each time it is a massive letdown:(

Seriously... disappointing ending. :(

Oh well. Man, there were some vultures in this thread a couple of years ago...

"well, who cares, it's not going to be as good as MDMA. Nothing ever could be"

Uh, so what? I don't think the point was "beating" MDMA. 8)

I realize said people are no longer here, but I couldn't resist retorting anyway. =D

shit man what beats MDMA???

Surely not:
DMT
5-MeO-DMT
4-AcO-DMT
2CE
2CB

Even someone posting experiences of the non-methylated version (DMMDA) would have been some sort of consolation prize (the DMMDAs sound interesting, but the one of major interest (well to me anyway) is MMDA

I know, here he goes again, banging on about MMDA! God help you all if I manage to experience it and it's as good as I think it will be =D

Well someone has to know a chemist who can whip some up. Make use of that friendship and we'll all get our long awaited MMDA or DMMDA or DMMDA-2 report.

I dont know what context its in samadhi smiles so i could be off base but DMT beats the pants off mdma anyday

yeah I was being sarcastic ;)

DMT is hands down the all time best psychedelic. Next comes 5-MeO-DMT and then mushrooms and 2CE.

IGNVS said:
what would an amphetamine with two methylenedioxy rings be like?
say instead of dmmda you connected the two MeOs together, is that even posible?

http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=13516405
what can anyone make of this?

That is not surprising as with MDMA, the different isomers have different half-lives and are excerted differently. Seems reasonable that it would be the same the butyl homologue (MBDB).