Brand Discussion

first and last order w/ MFL.... t/a time a month? fuck that shit... im trusting guido n going with Kodiak for my next

i just went with AK. . It's my first cycle but i dont plan on running it till the end of July. But iv'e read nothing but good things coming from them. real excited to try out their test e. Ill make a thread a little closer to cycle time and maybe i can keep you updated on how the gear is.

Don't various low dose combinations of test/tren/mast (or just test/tren and test/mast) get suggested as alternatives to test only trt every so often?

Yep it's all about what your goals are. For me I'll have eq in permanently for its unique traits such as rbc increase and collagen synthesis. Once I get more lean I'll add in mast to maintain the hardness in muscles and keep me drier..

Hi Wesley, whilst I would like to welcome you to SD here on Bluelight and appreciate you are a new member of considerable experience...

We are a relatively small community in SD, I would prefer if we treated each other with courtesy and respect, and to DETROIT*edm*JUNKIE, it may appear that Wesley may be promoting certain products, it is my job to determine that not yours..

As most of you know I have been involved with AAS for over 30 years, and have become a bit old-school in my use/knowledge of compounds, I personally welcome discussion on new products......

Gotcha GF :) Thank you for the welcome.

Not new to this game at all..I'm a Mod on nearly 10 forums, member of 25+ actively.

I understand as a new member, people often have a hard time accepting information that you share regardless if it is legit. Comes with the territory. Not here to "promote" or "sell" anything at all, just to broaden my information and knowledge. Every forum has different topics they tend to focus on to be honest. This seems to be a forum with alot of "newbie" discussion which is fine.

As per the title of the post "BRAND DISCUSSION" I assumed it proper to discuss brands and compounds likewise. So I will continue to point out brands and compounds I have found to work. I do have hundreds of clients, past and current that I have experiences with, so I will continue to share with Bluelight, what I have found to work. People can take it, or leave it :)

Yep it's all about what your goals are. For me I'll have eq in permanently for its unique traits such as rbc increase and collagen synthesis. Once I get more lean I'll add in mast to maintain the hardness in muscles and keep me drier..
Do you have any numbers on the rbc increase from eq vs others (for you obviously)?

Pretty sure today is the day quicksilver died. It's known as "the day bluelight went black". Happens every year if memory serves right.

That too?

I know it was the same color a few months ago when another board member died.

update on MFL.. they are trying to make good of bad situation........ we will see how it plays out...............

update on MJR... Accutane side effects from pills including slight headache, dried lips, not sure whats going on with acne (supposedly you have an initial breakout on Accutane?)

we will see too early to tell for both of these companies.

Casablanca oils very smooth, defoe Tren Ace, not sure if slightly underdosed but it works

Time to get on ProChem t400 (3 long esters) at 400mg per week for a while and save up for a 60 day blast of Tren Ace, NPP and not sure what else yet :)

Casablanca oils very smooth, defoe Tren Ace, not sure if slightly underdosed but it works

Time to get on ProChem t400 (3 long esters) at 400mg per week for a while and save up for a 60 day blast of Tren Ace, NPP and not sure what else yet :)

If your gonna do that cycle you may as well add in mast...

If you've already established you have issues with Nandrolone, why not jump back on, then you can blame the Tren for giving you gyno...!!!

MFL is g2g.. ended up doubling my pak for free

gona be researching AK thou take guido's advice

I Look so fucking shredded right now....... been running clen/ephedrine in a caloric deficit on the keto diet........ I think I could grade cheese on my abs now lol.......... lack of size though I want this low bf% with more muscle mass!

yah buddy. glad to see you are still pursuing your goals even when you were getting discouraged. that's how champions are made.

MFL is g2g.. ended up doubling my pak for free

gona be researching AK thou take guido's advice

I Look so fucking shredded right now....... been running clen/ephedrine in a caloric deficit on the keto diet........ I think I could grade cheese on my abs now lol.......... lack of size though I want this low bf% with more muscle mass!
Test and dbol will do well for you if you're that lean. Should gain quality size and thickness. Dump keto diet when hopping on as you will suffer growth wise on little carbs with aas. I just feel like shit in general with low carbs and aas.

yah buddy. glad to see you are still pursuing your goals even when you were getting discouraged. that's how champions are made.

Thanks mate

Yeah fuck the haters man they just encourage me, I'm happy with some recent gains man upper chest has rapidly developed, 4 abs are fully out there and lats are pretty chunky, plus them big veins up the biceps man I can look at them all day haha :) :)

I think we should have a post a pic thread, haha, it would be cool to see what guys who run Tren year round look like, and guys with google addictions, you know sometimes I wonder how they get the time to get to the gym they fuckin live here lol

On second thoughts I'm gna go heat this chicken up, talk laters =)) ;)

If you've already established you have issues with Nandrolone, why not jump back on, then you can blame the Tren for giving you gyno...!!!

Letrozole
Caber
Nolvadex

Simples......
Simples, stop worrying about my tits =))

If you have an issue with a steroid it doesn't mean you can't use it

This is why we have Anti-Estrogens and Aromatise Inhibotors and things like that, cmon man, if Test gave you gyno would you never take roids again? No, you would get a drug to counteract it, same goes for ANY problem caused by ANY drug / hormone / compound,

Common Sense broski ;) !!!!!!

Test and dbol will do well for you if you're that lean. Should gain quality size and thickness. Dump keto diet when hopping on as you will suffer growth wise on little carbs with aas. I just feel like shit in general with low carbs and aas.

would T-Bol give me the same results as the d-bol w/out the water weight??

would t-bol be less sides?

how is tbol on the hairline

im about to order a bunch of dutasteride so ill have my perfect hair forever :) but dutasteride doesn't protect against DHT derivative steroids so ill need to be low dosing with those always

what are your thoughts?

Thanks mate

Yeah fuck the haters man they just encourage me, I'm happy with some recent gains man upper chest has rapidly developed, 4 abs are fully out there and lats are pretty chunky, plus them big veins up the biceps man I can look at them all day haha :) :)

I think we should have a post a pic thread, haha, it would be cool to see what guys who run Tren year round look like, and guys with google addictions, you know sometimes I wonder how they get the time to get to the gym they fuckin live here lol

On second thoughts I'm gna go heat this chicken up, talk laters =)) ;)

post pic thread may be a bad idea if you have tattoos and piercings that people would recognize you by, which I do. I don't want my name attached to steroids.. just aesthetics lol.