Brand Discussion

DETROIT*edm*JUNKIE

Bluelighter
Hello.. does anyone in here have experience with the brands of swoleoil or eliteanabolx? Do you have any bloodwork, or labmax test results to show the quality of their brand? Any sterility issues? Any pip?

I was recommended them a long time ago, but I decided to stay weary of them because I thought I had a better brand.

I am using Med Tech, Alpha and Pro Chem and they are all working nicely

Although I'm gna switch my Test over from Med Tech 2 Pro Chem
Labs I will use from my source:
Pro Chem
Lixus
Alpha
Isis
British Dragon (never tried but would)
Med Tech

Some other rare products from different UGLs , TO TRY IS: Test Base / Tren Base with 50mg Injectable D-Bol pre workout :)

I don't buy the cheap on sale steroids because they are being sold cheap for a reason, EAS reviews are shit, Casablanca said to be shit as well although it looks nice and is TOO cheap

What I sorta wonder is: we all know there are UGL labs who are putting there gear in 1ml amps and tabs in blister packs with leaflets to look like proper pharma stuff,
I wonder if these labs with individual amps and stuff may be better because more effort has been put in to push the lab / make it look more professional
Is this just my head working overtime or could there be truth in it ? Having said that most of the shit labs look very smart

Last edited:
Hello.. does anyone in here have experience with the brands of swoleoil or eliteanabolx? Do you have any bloodwork, or labmax test results to show the quality of their brand? Any sterility issues? Any pip?

I was recommended them a long time ago, but I decided to stay weary of them because I thought I had a better brand.

Sorry I can't help because I've never seen or heard of any of those labs.

If you want a good UGL to start with until you work your way up higher in the food chain go with American Kodiak.

@GUIDO

I know you are more knowledgeable than me when it comes to labs so I've got a question...

What is your opinion on Pharma ampules (always lower doses of course) compare to 10ml UGLs ?

Is pharma over or under rated?

And what about labs that make their stuff in amps and blister packs with leaflets and stuff it looks exactly like pharma, do you think because more effort has been put in that the lab will be probably more dosed correctly in their 1ml ampules ?

As I'm staying on I need to learn as much as possible from guys a bit more experienced than me !

From what I have gathered its just a matter of finding a good source, Ive been getting 10ml vials of t400 for an absolute fraction of the price of 10 amps of t250, numerous different brands. Even if my gear is seriously underdosed to 250mg which I doubt because I have had insane gains off 1.5ml per week or 600mg test, even if it is underdosed it is still far more cost effective. Also I much prefer vials because the breaking of amps and the rubbish and chance of slicing yourself breaking the amps is a lot of hassle In my eyes.

Dont just buy any old bullshit off the net try to find somebody you know who sells, they are much better sources and more reliable, especially if they clearly lift themselves as they are probably using the same gear.

Brands I have had great success with is ISIS t400 and t350 and also this new stuff called star labs.
Tried British Dragon t250 enanthate and it was utter bullshit. I have never used pharma and never would as it just isn't worth the price in my opinion I think most ugl or at least the ones I have used are better...

@GUIDO

I know you are more knowledgeable than me when it comes to labs so I've got a question...

What is your opinion on Pharma ampules (always lower doses of course) compare to 10ml UGLs ?

Is pharma over or under rated?

And what about labs that make their stuff in amps and blister packs with leaflets and stuff it looks exactly like pharma, do you think because more effort has been put in that the lab will be probably more dosed correctly in their 1ml ampules ?

As I'm staying on I need to learn as much as possible from guys a bit more experienced than me !

I would never fuck with pharma ampules because they are faked often and it easier just to pop open a 10ml vial.

Pharmacutical grade is overated as far as steroids go. If you got a top tier chef brewing up quality gear it can be on the same level, if not better than pharmacutical grade and hell of a lot cheaper. A lot of the top level UGLs actually use the same raws pharmaceutical companies use and on some and often times the finished product is better.

I have seen UGLs, with amp, vials with holographic stickers and barcodes, leaflets, blister packs, boxes, and certificates of analysis that have been completely bunk. Never judge a lab by the effort they put into packaging and presentation. Hell, some pharmauctical grade stuff looks professional and legitimate but is couterfiet.

Pharmacutical grade is overated as far as steroids go. If you got a top tier chef brewing up quality gear it can be on the same level, if not better than pharmacutical grade and hell of a lot cheaper. A lot of the top level UGLs actually use the same raws pharmaceutical companies use and on some and often times the finished product is better.

I have seen UGLs, with amp, vials with holographic stickers and barcodes, leaflets, blister packs, boxes, and certificates of analysis that have been completely bunk. Never judge a lab by the effort they put into packaging and presentation. Hell, some pharmauctical grade stuff looks professional and legitimate but is couterfiet.

All 100% true

I got some shit in, then as soon as I got it I found out that company has not existed for 2 years. So, how did I have fresh gear from them? It was straight fake. . .Who knows what was in it. But, it looked so pro. Leflets, shrink wrapped boxes with perfectly stickered bottles that had holograms.

Now, I just stick to mainly home brew or top UGL. The brew seems just as good as high end UGL.

You're injecting this stuff - You're putting a lot of trust in who or what made that crap & bottled it up.

When I switch sources I use someone else as guinea pig. Last time, me & buddy shot it at the same time. He got a sterile abscess & I got a nasty looking rash. Had my levels pulled & the gear had nothing but some sort of oil. This was from a source that a bunch of guys swore by(online fakers of course).

After that incident, I am only staying with tried & true gear. Scary stuff

I'm adding a few UK sources to my favourites to my favourites list that accept bank transfer just incase.

I'm sure ordering a couple cheap vials would find me another source

But I like the guy I've got cos I know for a FACT that everything he stocks is legit :)

I'm gna try Tren A

Anybody know if Casablanca Pharma are decent ?

Their vials are half the price of the tried and tested UGLs

Pinning ED is expensive

Speaking of pinning I pinned in my left delt today with no issues whatsoever, easy as fuck, so now I've got 4 rotation sites :)

Anyone heard of star labs, using them atm pretty good although never heard of them until I started my blast

Never heard of em ,

There are literally thousands of labs out there man

The though of buying Chinese powder and cooking it myself has crossed my mind :)

I'm horny as fuck on my new lab, so I'll probably go ahead and say it's good test lol.

I'm using northern trust. Not bad. Gonna be trying the tren in a week or so. Eq and test e are spot on.

I'm 3 n a half weeks in to 600mg Test and 750 mg Deca so feeling it

I've been thinking about EQ lately but I don't know what it would do for me and what dosage to start at I've been told 600mg+ to start with

I think I'd rather up my Deca and Test for the money

I think I'm gna up my Test @ 900mg and Deca @ 900mg P/W

Mon-Wed-Fri injections

You would be best keeping test higher than deca...
Unless you want a limp wang