Brag about a rave/DJ/club event you are going or went to!! :

Reallllllly considering this.
These guys are incredible DJs...some of my favorites.
us-0313-687175-481933-front.jpg

https://soundcloud.com/izhevski
https://soundcloud.com/andrey-pushkarev

:D

My first Life in Color

Hows everyone doing today on this beautiful morning? Hopefully good, last saturday 4/25/15 was my first ever LIC.. I just thought that it would be appropriate to write about my experiences and about how my night went! And by the way this was in Columbia, MO.
Upon arrival the first thing i noticed was how busy it was around the venue.. I knew it was going to be a amazing life experience that i would remember for ever. As we started driving down the road that winded up the hill to where parking was located. My friends and I were getting our stuff ready since we were already late arriving at 6:00. My friends K, A, B and I thought that it was a good time to take our first cap. We were all handed what we had bought, I got my 3 caps a took a brief look at them, a nice beige/tan color to them c: and honestly i was getting really excited for the night to come. But anyways back to the story. We all took our 1st one and left the car heading towards the line.
The walk to where we were going wasn't bad at all. I remember walking by and some guy yells to me "I have that hoodie!" I kept walking but looked back a smiled and laughed. Next we got in line and thankfully the line was moving fast and we shortly got to the entrance where they would search us. I went up to get searched and the first thing i heard by the person searching me was "are you rolling yet?" I was just surprised that i heard that and said what back and he just laughed. But we kept walking cresting a hill and seeing the stage emerge. The wether wasn't the best in my opinion but i was way to excited for my first out door event and my first LIC.
Making our way to the crowd i stopped and took some pictures and a panoramic which turned out very nice and then i just joined in with the crowd and started dancing. About 15 minutes after we were in the crowd B, K, A, and J a guy we met in line said they were going to the restroom so i tagged along. The ladies went to there side of the building and us guys went to our side of the building. A said he wasnt feeling too good he ended up puking. i dont know if that killed his roll but he ended up giving one to J. We walked back down the terrible hill trying not to fall from the mud haha. B said for us to stick together but by then i had taken my 2nd cap and this was right before Dillon Francis's set started. I decided to hang back and enjoy the show from a different perspective over looking the crowd while he was playing he set was just pure beauty not having a single care in the world. One thing that i'll never be able to explain is when you and another person make eye contact. Its almost like you are communicating with them with out even saying anything kinda like you understand them. Dancing away to his set on the hill was were i stayed for the majority of the night. And man can i tell you guys that the breeze was perfect while rolling.. IT EVEN STARTED RAINING which just made his set more magical having all the feels from being in a good place with good people that love music and dancing.
Bro Safari's set started and i was surprised how good he started off. Never heard his mix's but im glad i got to hear him throw down for 2 hours!
By this time it was dark outside the moon glowing through the clouds and all of my friends were on the hill enjoying the show. I had taken my last cap probably 30 minutes in to his first hour. A little info for everyone is i love EDM in general and i know a shit ton of songs so i was just killin shit on the hill dancing with these 2 guys i met. Sadly i didnt get their names but i was dancing around one for a while and eventually the over guy came over. I was rolling pretty hard by now. Hahaha i remember getting everyone behind me pumped for some of the songs waving my hands in the air looking at everyone behind me letting them know in a way that this song is insane. I dont remember the song playing but right as the drop was coming i turned towards the stage and through my hands up like you'd see a dj doing. Seeing the smoke come out of the cannons they had was crazy. One point during his set this girl kinda came out from behind us and was dancing her ass off literally ;) i looked over and they were facing each other dancing then me and the guy made eye contact and i stopped what i was doing and acted like i was pulling her towards me with a rope lmao. As the set went on i look back and i see K i walked up to her and she saw me and that eye contact stuff happened and we just had a bonding moment dancing together

That was an incredible show. I've never seen underworld so I didn't know what to expect. A friend of mine was blown away and she wasn't a big fan of Underworld to begin with. Most of the crowd was made up of people that started going to raves in the 90's/early 2000. You know it's a good show when everyone is dancing throughout the whole concert. :D

i've seen them 5 times and it's always been (dirty) epic :)

alasdair

Local Band Dubblestandart featuring LEE SCRATCH PERRY!! tonight live in Vienna, open air. :)

Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas 2015. Best Weekend of my life. Onto next year where I hope to fly to Belgium and go to Tomorrowland!

My boss wants me to babysit his 16 year old daughter that's going to Life in Color coming up pretty soon. Anyone ever been?

That looks pretty epic bagseed. I'd like to hit some shows in europe.

My boss wants me to babysit his 16 year old daughter that's going to Life in Color coming up pretty soon. Anyone ever been?

That looks pretty epic bagseed. I'd like to hit some shows in europe.

Skipped the life in color when it came to my town... Not real into adventure club or grabdicks or whoever... Just another party with meh music if you ask me.

Some friends of mine went and had fun, I'm not really into paint parties or any of that. I'd rather check out the actual Holi festival in India. I'm sure the 16 yo will have fun though.

Thanks for the info jeezy. Appreciate it. Might be a good time. Have to be sober and all though. I know, kinda lame.

Let us know how it goes. FYI Some of my favorite shows I've been completely sober (although they were for my favorite bands)