• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Boof Carts

Well update I’m feeling a lot better. Still a little icky. But I’m not blaming the cart, but I’m positive that’s what it is. So it won’t be coming back not when I can get just as fire in my hometown. Kratom is working wonders if I could get use to this Florida sun. It’s sad cause I thought better of a medicinal state but still can’t always believe what your told. Haha

Carts are probably the single most dangerous cannabis item you can pick up in the blackmarket. If you don't have a medical card or live in a recreational state, it's best to stay away from the carts if possible.

Good choice about leaving the cart behind, @FuneralFather

Carts are probably the single most dangerous cannabis item you can pick up in the blackmarket. If you don't have a medical card or live in a recreational state, it's best to stay away from the carts if possible.

Good choice about leaving the cart behind, @FuneralFather

My old state had one of largest illicit cart rings ever, kids were buying these fake carts for cheap not realizing how full of garbage they were..

Kids were dying left n right.

When I saw my brother last fall he had bought a bunch and I literally poured them out while he was gone lol, he wasn’t too mad cuz I replaced it with good wholesome DMT infused PEG.

-GC

My old state had one of largest illicit cart rings ever, kids were buying these fake carts for cheap not realizing how full of garbage they were..

Kids were dying left n right.

When I saw my brother last fall he had bought a bunch and I literally poured them out while he was gone lol, he wasn’t too mad cuz I replaced it with good wholesome DMT infused PEG.

-GC
I was going to say the only other exception is to make your own carts.

I don't do it much anymore because if you want quality you really should leave it to the legal pros.

Dmt carts gunk faster than THC carts as a side note, I have easily reused THC carts (refilled them) but never DMT

I’ve refilled carts w/ honey or cherry oil, distillate and a few other things, but nor knowingly with C02 oil. The cost goes down dramatically if you have access to those types of concentrates. As of yet I haven’t seen any oil/distillate/concentrate syringes legally available in Canada. Although I used to regularly buy BM carts, it just isn’t worth it to need a lung transplant or ventilator hookup.

The cartridges aren’t supposed to be refillable; but one licensed producer Is releasing carts that are twist off mouthpieces.

Carts have only been legal since Dec/19 and already it’s easy to find legal cheaper-than-black market prices. Some BM sites have multi-cart sales and I haven’t seen those legally - yet.

Tom

Yeah, I once fell for the dank vapes as I live in an illegal state I read about them before ingesting anything And concluded they were fake. On blind faith being in a medical state I assumed they were legit. Packing looks amazing, but I quickly found out that packing means nothing. Stickers mean nothing, even legit C Cell means nothing. I regret not getting atleast some flower, but it’s not worth risking my asshole for some pot. Sorry, can’t do nothing to catch a F now. Anything in my past I cannot change but risking it all for something that makes me sickkk no. As for all symptoms they have slowly faded over the day except for a tad bit of nasal congestion and at times I feel shortness of breath but I toked down on that thing from full to 3/4ths a tank. Completely wasted, but felt as if I had a cold for a day. Kratom luckily helped and I’m no longer feeling like shit. So hopefully tomorrow I’ll be ok otherwise ima get a test for covid. So best wishes and prayers it’s not the latter, but I doubt it cause I don’t like people and I don’t like to be near them. And I hand sanitize everything I touch even before this. Along with gloves at every gas station on my way down. I worry a lot about 95 north anyways and even now I’ve posted identifying info, so I wouldn’t leave with it anyways. Flower or nothing, concentrates always been shit for me. I either ended up with brown shatter and only have once sourced actual crumble. But my hometown has an amazing flower scene, so what’s the point of risking it ya know, thank you so much everyone for helping calm me and think about this logically and not destructively by telling me to sell it to someone or save it. Cause I probably woulda listened had I not of gotten sick.

FuneralFather; just had my weekly nurse visit and lungs/breathing were the first thing checked. I asked questions, and roughly wheezing on the inhale > asthmas, wheezing on the exhale COPD and the inability to inhale/exhale deeply mean something else entirely. There was coughing, but I told her bong rip this morning 😁

Tom

Yeah update. Totally fine today. I don’t know what it was. But that’s the only thing different I did today I didn’t vape anything yesterday just recovered. Perhaps it’s good cart and I’m just not use to it. Or it could of been hurricane or coming from the Florida hot to air conditioning but I got a rescue inhaler called in as the Humidity has been awfully fucked after the storm. Totally different then the gulf coast... idk what it is. But this also the furthest south I’ve ever been in my life. So my inhaler should help when we go see Everglades and Miami tomorrow. Not getting out really I’m going with my mother and her fiancé who’s older so amid covid all it will be will be getting out and seeing. But I’m very happy to say that things have improved immensely so I appreciate everyone’s good wishes/prayers.

Yeah update. Totally fine today. I don’t know what it was. But that’s the only thing different I did today I didn’t vape anything yesterday just recovered. Perhaps it’s good cart and I’m just not use to it. Or it could of been hurricane or coming from the Florida hot to air conditioning but I got a rescue inhaler called in as the Humidity has been awfully fucked after the storm. Totally different then the gulf coast... idk what it is. But this also the furthest south I’ve ever been in my life. So my inhaler should help when we go see Everglades and Miami tomorrow. Not getting out really I’m going with my mother and her fiancé who’s older so amid covid all it will be will be getting out and seeing. But I’m very happy to say that things have improved immensely so I appreciate everyone’s good wishes/prayers.

I'm pretty sure it was covid, bro, you caught the Corona and fought it off like a champ.

But nah, it was probably just a number of things working together to make you feel a little under the weather for a few days. Shit happens, we can't always be at 100%. Glad you're feelin' better, though.

I'm pretty sure it was covid, bro, you caught the Corona and fought it off like a champ.

But nah, it was probably just a number of things working together to make you feel a little under the weather for a few days. Shit happens, we can't always be at 100%. Glad you're feelin' better, though.
It coulda been. It’s been a helluva week and I only really got like 4 more days and then I got another 10 hour drive back best bet I got my vitamins and asthma inhaler handy. Still don’t resolve my issue with the carts. But I guess I’m just leaving it behind. I’m not risking it over one little cart. So sad to see it left behind though cause it was fire. And an amazing taste

Btw thank you family.

Concentrated THC oil. Usually in a disposable vape cartridge hence “carts”. Personally only had one experience with them which is right now and I feel like shit. Probably just sticking to flower from now on.
Seen them on tv. did try a cigarette vape pen a few years back, but it wer nowt like a proper cig and cost £60+ to get started !! ripping off bastards that sell them.

Seen them on tv. did try a cigarette vape pen a few years back, but it wer nowt like a proper cig and cost £60+ to get started !! ripping off bastards that sell them.
No unfortunately they suck, the Juul delivery system was pretty decent and gratifying but honestly, I would never recommend that to someone or really vaping any type of liquid. As you’ve seen, the effects can be varied. Most live in a state (U.S.) that they have access to some sort of medicinal, recreational marijuana but sadly there’s still a few of us lagging behind. Perhaps the bill in Congress makes headway next year after the election. That being stated. Anything sold by a “plug” will probably have you like me feeling like shit or maybe it won’t. It depends not on who makes the run, and collects. But the person packaging this trash for profit. As I stated. Florida, atleast in a black market level you let me down. I’m sure your medicinal is a helluva lot better but I had high hopes with it being medicinal it would narrow down the shitheads pumping this shit out. But that’s never how it works, all legalization did for the states still to far behind to get with it is cause a bunch of people to take on blind faith packaging being legit. I shoulda went with, I shoulda not being a fool, especially foolish enough to believe someone who uses the same thing themselves. Maybe it was a sickness. Sorry to ramble, maybe my thoughts are overblown. But if you ask me, I’d rather drive 700 miles to get back home and deal with black market then apply pay and jump through hoops just to have a legitimate reason to use a harmless plant. We should place this much caution on tobacco and alcohol.

i did used to smoke weed years ago, it was where i started drugs wise. at least you knew what was in it, not like some of the shit nowadays, with them cbd oils especially. its the same with the h and crack, the quality for the most part anyway, has deteriorated big time. it guts me to buy it, but am too dependent on it now to go without it. sorry to hear that u had a bad experience with ya vape cart, hope ur feeling better now.

I came here to find out about the new trend where people are sticking vapes up their assholes, and vaping through the anus. I'm disappointed that this isn't a new trend :(

I came here to find out about the new trend where people are sticking vapes up their assholes, and vaping through the anus. I'm disappointed that this isn't a new trend :(

Boof means a really strong weed smell, either burnt or fresh. Open a jar and the entire house smells like weed? That jar's a boof-bomb. Someone walks by you and all you smell is skunk? They're fuckin' boofin'.

I've never heard anyone call their asshole a boof, though.

Boof means a really strong weed smell, either burnt or fresh. Open a jar and the entire house smells like weed? That jar's a boof-bomb. Someone walks by you and all you smell is skunk? They're fuckin' boofin'.

I've never heard anyone call their asshole a boof, though.

What? To boof something, is to put it up your ass.

When people put mdma pills up their ass, they are boofing it. Never heard boofing referring to anything else - and apparently no one else has either. Whoever told you boofing is anything but putting something in your ass, lied to you I think lol

What? To boof something, is to put it up your ass.

When people put mdma pills up their ass, they are boofing it. Never heard boofing referring to anything else - and apparently no one else has either. Whoever told you boofing is anything but putting something in your ass, lied to you I think lol

No.... no, sorry. It's probably regional slang, and I was just trying to let you know how the term was being used in this thread. You can argue all you want but I think you being the only one thinking this was about putting cartridges up your butt is pretty telling.

Context is king, and language is ever-changing. You gotta keep up, bud.

For further context, in my tri-state area putting drugs up your butt is referred to as plugging when you're dosing and kiestering/pocketing when you're hiding them from police and stick-up kids.

Further regional dialect:

"Kill" either means "I agree wholeheartedly" or "NO FUCKING WAY, YOU GOTTA CHILL"

"Ratchet" means triflin', which means gross as fuck.

"The city" is either D.C. or Baltimore, every other city is named specifically.

"Moe" is literally anybody.

"Jaunt" is spoken instead of "joint," and can take the place of any noun.

"Wellin'" means somebody's lying

"Wilin'" is a shortened version of"wildin' out" and synonymous with "kirkin'" which means somebody's goin' ham, which means there's probably about to be or already has been a fight/assault

"joanin'" is making fun of somebody

"OC"/"out-of-pocket" means you're doing too much, you're out of control and need to get back in your lane

"Loafin'" is slackin', you're not on your game OR you're currently unarmed

"ji"/"jot" is used to emphasize an adjective

a "jack" is a cigarette on the streets, a cell phone in DOC

"stamp" means that something's a sure thing

If you need more examples just let me know, my weekend starts tomorrow and I could go all day.

Last edited:
No.... no, sorry. It's probably regional slang, and I was just trying to let you know how the term was being used in this thread. You can argue all you want but I think you being the only one thinking this was about putting cartridges up your butt is pretty telling.

Context is king, and language is ever-changing. You gotta keep up, bud.

For further context, in my tri-state area putting drugs up your butt is referred to as plugging when you're dosing and kiestering/pocketing when you're hiding them from police and stick-up kids.

Further regional dialect:

"Kill" either means "I agree wholeheartedly" or "NO FUCKING WAY, YOU GOTTA CHILL"

"Ratchet" means triflin', which means gross as fuck.

"The city" is either D.C. or Baltimore, every other city is named specifically.

"Moe" is literally anybody.

"Jaunt" is spoken instead of "joint," and can take the place of any noun.

"Wellin'" means somebody's lying

"Wilin'" is a shortened version of"wildin' out" and synonymous with "kirkin'" which means somebody's goin' ham, which means there's probably about to be or already has been a fight/assault

"joanin'" is making fun of somebody

"OC"/"out-of-pocket" means you're doing too much, you're out of control and need to get back in your lane

"Loafin'" is slackin', you're not on your game OR you're currently unarmed

"ji"/"jot" is used to emphasize an adjective

a "jack" is a cigarette on the streets, a cell phone in DOC

"stamp" means that something's a sure thing

If you need more examples just let me know, my weekend starts tomorrow and I could go all day.

lol, nice.

Well let me tell you what boofing means everywhere else in the world.....

:D

Boof carts is a common slang for shady shit carts that became popular when shady shit carts became popular roughly one to two years ago.

The slang became so controversial that cannabis channels on youtube started to get "strikes" just for using the term.

Be glad you're on bluelight and can express yourself.