• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Boof Carts

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
So I’m visiting my mom in Southern Florida, I got a cart while I was down here and vaped maybe a high or two out of it. This wasn’t sourced at a dispensary, so I assume it’s fake. Now I have a nasal infection I’m hot and cold and my knees was hurting last night but aren’t anymore. I would say it’s covid but I’ve been around no one but older folks who don’t leave the house and only went out maybe 4 times and that was only the grocery store 2 times and to get pizza 2 times. No one else is sick and I’m not running a temp so I’m not going to assume it’s covid just yet. But that’s the only thing that I’ve done that they haven’t, I’m wondering if I could of poisoned myself with a boof cart cause I kinda feel out of it as well. I slept 12 hours last night and bust out some sweats but other then feeling out of it today I don’t feel awful could it be the climate, or anything like that? Or do you think it was the cart I wanna ride back with it but Florida and Georgia are shit about concentrates and if it is boof I’m not wasting my time and stressing the drive back with it when I can get just as good in my home town what y’all think? Currently kratom is helping

I thought you were attempting to stick carts up your ass by the title...

I doubt it was a cart that got you sick. Vaping temps should destroy any virus... but I'm no scientist.
No yeah but I wonder if it’s pesticides, or fungicides. I’m just hoping it’s not covid but I have no temp

Totally thought you were sticking carts up your asshole. What a disappointment. Fucking clickbait :ROFLMAO: Feel better tho.
Lol no if I did take them back I’d pull the hard drive out of my PlayStation and stuff them in there never in my ass I’m not that hard up hahah

Totally thought you were sticking carts up your asshole. What a disappointment. Fucking clickbait :ROFLMAO: Feel better tho.
I’m starting to feel a little bit better idk if it’s the heat and walking in from hot to cold. We go outside a lot, and then I go in an air condition room so idk what’s causing it.

There's been some shady carts cut with vitamin E that has been causing severe lung injuries to people and some deaths too.

The nasal infection is concerning. Do you have a cough?

There's been some shady carts cut with vitamin E that has been causing severe lung injuries to people and some deaths too.

No cough. No shortness of breath just a clammy feeling and sort of out of it. But that’s going away as we speak. Yesterday my knees hurt really bad. I soaked in the hot tub took a flexiril and went to bed. But I’m in a new place so I haven’t been sleeping well I slept from 8 to 8 waking up periodically but as for everyone else here no ones showing any symptoms. I’ve been in close contact with my mom and she’s a smoker so I’d think if it was covid she’d be showing signs by now. Everyone else is doing fine. So I guess I have to give it some time I won’t be using the cart anymore either until I can narrow down what it is. I’m praying/hoping (whatever works for you) that it isn’t covid. But then again, I’ve thought I’ve had it 9 times now by symptoms being similar to that of a cold. Possibly could be a cold, I’m no doctor. But until I crack a fever, I’m not going to stress and ruin my time seeing my mother. I just read that some carts can have pesticides which is why I bought a bunch of dank vapes up north and threw them away knowing dank vapes are usually fake.

Also, I slept with a fan on during the hurricane when we had to take all air conditioning out because of hurricane, I absolutely hate fans as the notoriously usually dry my sinuses out and cause me to feel awful. So idk what anyone would recommend other then stop using cart and see if I still feel sick tomorrow

Also, I slept with a fan on during the hurricane when we had to take all air conditioning out because of hurricane, I absolutely hate fans as the notoriously usually dry my sinuses out and cause me to feel awful. So idk what anyone would recommend other then stop using cart and see if I still feel sick tomorrow
Yes, take a break and see how you feel tomorrow.

The lung injuries from carts cut with Vit E are similar to that of covid so both are definitely possible.

I’m also not use to air conditioning as well, we don’t have it at my house so I’m wondering if constantly being hot then cold could of caused something. There’s a plethora of things that could happen but I wore gloves and hand sanitized every little thing I touched on the way down here so I have no idea. I think ima relax today and just play video games and chill out and see what it is tomorrow. I doubt I’ll take cart back it’s a bloom so it could be real but Florida and Georgia literally make it a felony and I don’t feel comfortable risking it although I barley violate any laws driving it’s still a 10 hour trip

Yes, take a break and see how you feel tomorrow.

The lung injuries from carts cut with Vit E are similar to that of covid so both are definitely possible.

would you save it and bring it back home with you or just take the L?

would you save it and bring it back home with you or just take the L?
At the least I would stop vaping the cart for a while and attempt to pinpoint the issue with time and see how I recover.

Sleep on it, if by tomorrow you are still unsure you can always just throw it away.

wtf are "carts" ? am from uk and dont do the vape scene. also am a bit old skool with the drugs i use, if it aint h or crack i wont use it.

wtf are "carts" ? am from uk and dont do the vape scene. also am a bit old skool with the drugs i use, if it aint h or crack i wont use it.
Concentrated THC oil. Usually in a disposable vape cartridge hence “carts”. Personally only had one experience with them which is right now and I feel like shit. Probably just sticking to flower from now on.

At the least I would stop vaping the cart for a while and attempt to pinpoint the issue with time and see how I recover.

Sleep on it, if by tomorrow you are still unsure you can always just throw it away.
Yeah cause I’m not risking a Felony in two states for something that makes me sick. And I’m already starting to feel better so..course I took an ibuprofen 800 and some kratom but atleast I can maneuver today. I’m thinking that’s what it was. So sad, I was under the impression it would be more accessible being in a medicinal state. Oh well, no harm no foul.

FF, I always get sinus infections after/while I go through a cart.

From what I've read about it, I think the vapor can severely dry out some people's sinuses and other parts of your respiratory system, leaving it vulnerable to all manner of infections and illnesses that your body would otherwise be able to fight off before it had a chance to take hold.

It could be something else like a bad cartridge, or even just coincidence.... but for me, it's because I always exhale through my nose and it dries everything out like a god damn desert.

This thread has given me the perfect idea though... For individuals who can’t vaporize the traditional route; “Boof Carts!” a specially designed cartridge which is inserted into the anus to provide fast acting relief.

No folks we aren’t just blowing smoke up your ass.

Our patented technology allows us to deliver a precise amount of vaporized cannabinoids to the inner lining of your rectum. Our ergonomic design fits perfectly in your asshole for maximum comfort and pleasure.

-GC

This thread has given me the perfect idea though... For individuals who can’t vaporize the traditional route; “Boof Carts!” a specially designed cartridge which is inserted into the anus to provide fast acting relief.

No folks we aren’t just blowing smoke up your ass.

Our patented technology allows us to deliver a precise amount of vaporized cannabinoids to the inner lining of your rectum. Our ergonomic design fits perfectly in your asshole for maximum comfort and pleasure.

-GC

Someone already beat you to it. There is anal lube laced with THC on the market. People think of everything man...

FWIW, I felt icky with using BHO (butane hash oil carts) but not so with C02 extracted oil carts. And yes, a bit of dry sinuses even with the legal C02 carts unless I run them through an adapter to a bong.

Tom