• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Boof Carts

lol, nice.

Well let me tell you what boofing means everywhere else in the world.....

:D

okay.

But again, though, in the DMV it's most likely referring to an extremely strong, almost pungent weed odor. Before it became associated with weed, it was used as an insult used against females who had a strong smell coming from their unwashed genitals.

I'm not disputing the dictionary definition, I'm just trying to emphasize that the dictionary definition doesn't always apply.

I'm done here, though. Have a good one.

Last edited:
Slang will always vary depending on location and user.

I still use the word, "dope", in different contexts to mean different things.

i did used to smoke weed years ago, it was where i started drugs wise. at least you knew what was in it, not like some of the shit nowadays, with them cbd oils especially. its the same with the h and crack, the quality for the most part anyway, has deteriorated big time. it guts me to buy it, but am too dependent on it now to go without it. sorry to hear that u had a bad experience with ya vape cart, hope ur feeling better now.
Yes I am thank you

Boof carts is a common slang for shady shit carts that became popular when shady shit carts became popular roughly one to two years ago.

The slang became so controversial that cannabis channels on youtube started to get "strikes" just for using the term.

Be glad you're on bluelight and can express yourself.
Thank you I’m in the worse mood ever today I took an oxy like the failure I am and it’s just made me angry and borderline wanting to die I’ll get back to this when I’m not going to snap for no reason thank you wolf I appreciate you helping clarify for the others.