Boo7—October 12th—Randall's Island, NY

you just said that magic phrase i love, air without oxygen, yum yum!!!
anyway, ap sounds phatty, you know i'm down, can i bring amigo's?
ok how bout this, ct (and others fromt he great white north) heads, lets pick a place we can all meet up b4 headin into nyc. that way we can hit it up caravan style, that would make everything easier, just keep me posted
since there is about 7,698 stamford heads hittin this party up, maybe there's a place we can stash cars there i.e. a park and ride lot meetup, and all go to the city together, one big happy bluelight family (who am I kidding, happy?) but anyway, just my idea.
peace
kevin
and oh yeah, keg anyone?

^we might be able to use a commuter lot(park and ride, same thing) up by where the ap would be. its a couple miles down the road but its on the main road right by the merrit pkwy. So i dunno, well def figure something out though

Idea: we take all future AP planning to another email chain, for various reasons. Werd? Some of you already know my "real" email addy, as opposed to the alternate one in my profile... Ask me or Kev or someone for it, or IM me your email addresses, and lets get started on this shizznit... I do like the idea of us all meeting up and riding to Boo and back to N.E. together, it'll make finding everyone alot easier, cuz ya know we'll all be chillin anyways. ;) Remember: less than a month until Boo! :)
Peace ~Katie

lauren, u can pick me and buzzy up on the way :)
we dont mind being in the backseat mr pink

yes email is good,
but seriously folks, the party ends at 12, okay, that's early, keg, c'mon people!!
and ya'll know my IM

Originally posted by Ms.ReD:

Might just be me though down in the pit, Any Blers with me?

i know i'll be in the pit, i got an e-mail today from my friend Joe (fsu skin) and his girlfriend(abby) is going to be earning her boots at this party. i don't know if anyone ever seen someone earn they're boots but it's rough
icon11.gif
even for girls. i think i'm gonna make a shirt for abby that says "run! candy raver run!" just to give'em a head start. I'm sure rob gee's pit's going to be very rough to with fsu coming. this is definatly going to be fun i haven't hunf out with my brooklin` krew in almost a year sepcialy at a concert with one of brooklinz own (Biohazard) playin' it gonna be nuts. i told joe i was gonna get him to dance in the DnB tent, he laughed and said it was gonna be hard to drag him from the beer tent :)

man i'm getting beaten in this post
i'm called a ride whore
kicked out of shotgun
AND
called mr pink ( the bitch from resivour dogs)
:(

everytime i think of biohazard and pit....it makes me laugh, they played a show with icp and mindless self indulgence. HAAAARDDDDCORE!@#!$@$%@!$!@#$!@$#@! ::me pushes someone:: hell yea man ::bumps into someone:: no doubt son im wrecking it1@#!@#~!@$!@#!@#!@

^ i think i was there! they had everyone get into a hughe circle pit that coverd the entire floor and no one like MSI and boo'd and everyone flicked them off and turned around so as not to face them... i remember yelling out "WHO's GOING CHICKEN HUNTING?" then everyone yelling "WE'RE GOING CHICKEN HUNTING" ... that was a fun concert

^if you were at hammerstein ballroom, i was there as well. I never liked biohazard, except their slam remix ;) but I sort of enjoyed msi, i mean come on that high pitched wailing for no reason was awesome. and that pink jumpsuit.... icp always put on a good show, even if they are just a joke.
Bitches love me cuz they know that i can rock
[ 13 September 2002: Message edited by: Maui2k ]

ok so now i'm even MORE excited...i'm goin down to DC to get my ticket tomorrow :D and my friend called me up today...and asked if i've heard of pleasurehead. i'm like...yeah.... she asks me if its ok if his girlfriend comes to NYC with us. haha. i dunno why i think thats cool. but anyways...so apparently there is a pretty good possibility i will meet a dj or two. and i might get into VIP :D which would be really cool. my friend said she was already promised VIP...and i'm thinkin that since i'm driving this girl...hopefully she'll hook me up *crosses fingers* that'd be an added bonus to all the fun i know i will have at this partie
~kristen

VIP?! Oooooh My GOD! Just kidding thats cool P.H. is on soe's lable i think so you might get vip cards. only reason i'd want a vip card is if it entitled me to free booze... Which it dosen't cause jeff had one in april and he was paying for drinks. :\

so maybe this will be my first american party in a loooong time. i've been missing those rave parties, sort of. i haven't been to a party since last summer i guess, in nyc. so this could be interesting, and fun hopefully.

Originally posted by Bi KaNd*E* RaVeR:
^^ so are u gunna molester me at this if i go? ;)
*cough*fukpleasurehead*cough*

if that was meant for me.....maaaaaaaybe ;)

one MrJamal and myself have just decided we will be in attendance. Mothers, hide your daughters.. (or your sons, cats, dogs, and pigs, in Jamals case :D )
yeah doggie doggie
[ 13 September 2002: Message edited by: TopRocka ]

no no no, I don't diddle boys or pork.
But yeah, all of your fellow NE Mods will be in attendence for this wonderful celebration of Electronic music (etc).
See sunshine on the eastern front and you will have loveliness all around your gleaming aura.